of     1   

Whatitdo8
#127772933Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:45 AM GMT

I'm sorry i just think that Titanfall is going to be awful They are going to beat it to death with sequels like COD the community is going to be awful and it is going to have nothing new to offer an get old after around 3 months. They also made it a xbox exclusive and one of the BS things is that for people who still have the 360 and want to buy it they hired some other company to develop it. To top it all off they don't even have a single player for it they just got so lazy that they didn't even make a single player for it. Hate all you want but that doesn't change the fact that i'm buying Dark Souls 2 instead.
krashwade
#127773165Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:47 AM GMT

theres no storyline explaing how the Merch were created or even why I would of accepted a 2 hour story explaing why
Whatitdo8
#127773355Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

Yeah if they had a single player they could explain everything. And now that i think about it why would you need giant war robots to fight infantry soldiers and if it's in the future why is there still infantry soldiers and not drones!
ZangooseSlash
#127775478Tuesday, March 11, 2014 1:08 AM GMT

shooty shooty fps games arent always bad bf3 multiplayer was immensely enjoyable without a story
Overrwatcher2
#127790473Tuesday, March 11, 2014 3:42 AM GMT

"I'm sorry i just think that Titanfall is going to be awful" have you even played it? "They are going to beat it to death with sequels like COD the community is going to be awful and it is going to have nothing new to offer an get old after around 3 months." what does that have to do with the game? cod4 was really good, the series was beaten to death later. "They also made it a xbox exclusive and one of the BS things is that for people who still have the 360 and want to buy it they hired some other company to develop it." wat "To top it all off they don't even have a single player for it they just got so lazy that they didn't even make a single player for it." the game actually has a campaign, it's just multiplayer. also, they understand that if they pull devs away from multiplayer to shoehorn a godawful singleplayer campaign in to try to justify a $60 price tag, nobody would be happy. "Hate all you want but that doesn't change the fact that i'm buying Dark Souls 2 instead." how does that have ANYTHING to do with titanfall? i give you a 2/10, because at least you had a few complaints (lacking in citations and proof) that i haven't heard before
Whatitdo8
#127792224Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:03 AM GMT

Wow wait to rate me D*che
guineayoshi88
#127795637Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:57 AM GMT

Much ignorance. Titanfall is awesome, I played the beta its fun. Who cares about sequels, that may or may not happen. Titanfall is also for PC. Lastly it doesn't have a campaign not because they were to lazy, people complained about it, they were making it, now there is some sort of multiplayer campaign thing with the story involved.

of     1