of     1   

Gethype111
#128021867Friday, March 14, 2014 3:48 AM GMT

[Intro] I can have this, I can't have that I definitely need this [Verse 1] People being stranger Things get tougher Idk if they going to hunt me down I'm trying not to be frown Look at me, I'm a mess I can't be flawless All around natural Oh wait, I'm faceless I can't even tell if I'm winning Hold up, let me get my grills So I can look better than you [Chorus(Sample: Niki & The Dove)] Last night, we got married in a taxi I swear I loved you, yes I love you like there's no tomorrow And Iv got no time, for second thoughts now We got tonight and then I have to go. [Verse 2] Cruise around, looking around Don't mind me while I'm past out I don't want to be a looking looking I can't even get my album reach gold Oh well, better luck next time If I survive from this Oh shoot, time to go the rehab Let me straight my act before I say my goodbye Look at me, I'm all around Acting wild, acting wild Hold up, let me get my mic So I can drop it before my speech [Chorus(Sample: Niki & The Dove)] Last night, we got married in a taxi I swear I loved you, yes I love you like there's no tomorrow And Iv got no time, for second thoughts now We got tonight and then I have to go.

of     1