of     1   

Malexs
#128177930Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:54 AM GMT

Song about everyone changing old-style rapping and how sometimes it's good and bad. Please understand from my point of view that people now sing about their lives when rap used to be about energy and feeling awesome! (Start off) We blastin the new era, we care a-little-bit-we're-idiots, cause last I check, we reckin' it, smackin' it, changing the old ways of rapping it, old schooling it, being a tool about it, coward's about it, but no matter what we do, the old way's come back to you, they may be old, but we cannot lie, without the old ways, where would we lye? Don't you know, we always try, always, always, (Chorus) We be rockin' the new era! We be blastin' the new era! Cause we don't care! Any-anymore! Cause we blastin', cause we blastin, The new era! Tash about to be bustin' it up, cause all you other boy's be muckin' it up, ruckin it up, smuckin' it up, I be bestin' the rest of em' cause we ain't less then em', less the em', I'm just messin' em, messin' em, Imma' the rock, getting knock's on my doorstep, keepin' em, reapin' em, telling them they too new, telling them screw you, too true, Now see this from my point, all these kids be smokin' wack joint's, trying to spice it up, dice it up, ruin it for the rest of us, the originals, we the originals, all of us, we all balla's, believe that we gonna' kill it, no point in dealin' your life is our's, and what you have done, you lucky to be a live, ya little runt. (Chorus) We be rockin' the new era! We be blastin' the new era! Cause we don't care! Any-anymore! Cause we blastin', cause we blastin, The new era! And there it go's.. Sometime's the old time's were the better times with the chronic rhymes. Take that to mind... When you talk to me.. Better be better then me.. battling me is going to be your biggest mistake.. now let's take.. a moment of silence for.. for the old.. AND START A RIOT! (Chorus) We be rockin' the new era! We be blastin' the new era! Cause we don't care! Any-anymore! Cause we blastin', cause we blastin, The new era....!

of     1