of     1   

KingHurrican3
#128314402Monday, March 17, 2014 6:38 PM GMT

#23Blergeh/tonystark10th Ive been through Pain Depression, Im going insaine And probaly a a group or a lane That my favriote ex is gonna hang inIm saying, Im beggin can she please come back And she comes to my door, slap slap slap She said she move on, and I should too But I can, your perfect, Im not on the move I need to get you back, your so amazing So good, I dont get what your saying, but now Im drowing in a ocean of pain No floatys, or life jacket, cause Im so insaine And Im gonna die soon, so why not now? My heart is broken in lots of pieces so lemme die right now in the pool of seizes King Hurricane/jk2515/KingHurrican3Chorus/King Hurricane/jk2515/KingHurrican3 What is Pain? The fact that I don't know is a shame. Is it being heart broken? I got no Emotions so I wouldn't know. East Coast Is pain being hurt. Left alone? My man Blergeh said he got his heart broken on the phone. But I wouldn't know. When it come emotions you know I don't know. Is it real? is it something you feel? and if so what do you feel? What does it mean to be hurt? I have to do my research. id it what you feel when (N)'S get played Is pain what you feel when your betrayed? Can you see it? Is it what you feel when your freezing? Is it what you feel when your depressed? what you feel when your stressed? Does it make you wanna quit? Does it make you feel like trash? Does it get that last laugh? Does it take you down the wrong path? What is Pain? East Coast Chorus/King Hurricane/jk2515/KingHurrican3 What is Pain? The fact that I don't know is a shame. Is it being heart broken? I got no Emotions so I wouldn't know. Pain 2
KingHurrican3
#128314620Monday, March 17, 2014 6:42 PM GMT

Comments or rates? this isn't my best
DrillBoyKOKO
#128318753Monday, March 17, 2014 7:45 PM GMT

Pain Remixes: Pain (Victor Haak Remix)
japandroid
#128326631Monday, March 17, 2014 9:12 PM GMT

Warning] This thread has been reported for off topic and spam. All lyrics are to be posted here: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=128289412 Read more here: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=128289519 [2WC / ND]

of     1