of     1   

PantsuPatrol
#128339628Monday, March 17, 2014 11:27 PM GMT

par·a·site noun 1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense. /host/ 2. an animal or plant on or in which a parasite or commensal organism lives. -------------------------------• In 2020, a parasite named Rubidus Haemonchus has been discovered. The parasite is a small worm, that spreads from birds, and contact with a host bird's blood. The worm was of no matter until three years had past. The worms multiplied quickly, cutting in half, and growing back together like an earthworm. The parasite had lived in the abdomen, and in most severe cases, the brain, or lungs. Each host of Rubidus Haemonchus had the following symptons: • Coughing • Trouble breathing • Diaphragm irritation • Weakness against infections • Rash • Cysts • Wheezing • Organ failure • Vomiting • Painful stomach 2024 had come, and by then, 4/7 of the human population has fallen victim to Rubidus Haemonchus, governments were forced to announce martial law, and created strict borders. Humans died quickly to the parasite, and yet, a cure was not found. After several governments had fallen, the United Nations decided to separate each country into "Sites". Depending on the population, and disease control, had predicted the Site number. Since then, by 2026, the human population steered into a small 2/7, a mere 2 million humans live, healthy. Governments were in a rush to figure out a cure, while trying to fend off protesters, rebellion, and anarchy. As years passed, the parasite continued to evolve. You belong to Site 19, one of the healthiest sites. -- RULES(): 1• State when using a skill or perk, it will remove confusion. 2• No godmodding, or dodging, dodging is only allowed in a melee fight. 3• No mythology, no angels, demons, etc. 4• No romance- you can have a liking to a character, but no babies, or stuff like that. It's disturbing. 5• I control the RP events. (Parasitic infection, government acts, etc.) -- ENEMIES(): Red:| A bird infected with said parasite, can be identified as a red if several of its feathers are of a blood red tint. Shambler:| A human with an advanced stage of Rubidus Haemonchus, the parasite feeds off of the human's resources, and controls its actions through the brain. Pod:| The last stage of Rubidus Haemonchus, from appearance, they look like a Shambler, however, it has several hives located throughout the body, upon death, several instances of the parasite appears, bursting out the hive. -- SKILLS, PICK TWO OF SIX •Defense System:| If infected with the parasite, you have an internal defense system that may fight infection. •Clean:| Makes chances of infection with the parasite lower by 20%. •Luck:| Increase chances of finding good loot by 15% •Rambo:| Have random bursts of adrenaline rushing, allowing you to move more swiftly, and take more hits. •Just A Flesh Wound:| Increase regeneration of cells, allowing you to heal faster. •Ninja:| Increase stealth, making less sound, and move faster. -- PERKS, PICK TWO OF SIX •Wide Variety:| You make use of whatever is in your surroundings. •Armed To The Teeth:| You use whatever to carry ammunition. •Reflexes:| Snap to enemies quicker, which means more reaction time. •Sharpshooter:| Be able to fire at targets, without the need to aim. •Tank:| Be able to take more hits, before blacking out. •Survival 101:| Resort to survival needs when out of supply. (Cannibalism, etc.) -- [Character Information] First Name: Last Name: Age: Alias: Appearance: Race: Weapon 1 : Weapon 2 : Skill 1: Skill 2: Perk 1: Perk 2: Bio:
succesfulfundude
#128340521Monday, March 17, 2014 11:35 PM GMT

First Name: Jacob Last Name: Free Age: 17 Alias: "Greysight" Appearance: Always wears a hoodie and mask and never takes them off, therefore, no one knows what he looks like. (Might become known later in RP, but not now.) Race: Caucasian Weapon 1 : Kitchen Knife Weapon 2 : None Skill 1: Defense System Skill 2: Just a Flesh Wound Perk 1: Wide Variety Perk 2: Tank Bio: After a childhood tragedy that he refuses to talk about, Jacob became something he likes to call a "Good Psycho", going on massacres, however only killing serial killers.
PantsuPatrol
#128340583Monday, March 17, 2014 11:35 PM GMT

(Accepted, succesful.)
PantsuPatrol
#128340797Monday, March 17, 2014 11:37 PM GMT

(Anyone can join anytime.) (Initializing RP mode.) GOVERNMENT ACT - () Site 19 checkpoints open. () Daily patrols initiated.
succesfulfundude
#128340800Monday, March 17, 2014 11:37 PM GMT

(Thanks. Fun fact while we're waiting: Jacob was inspired by the Dead Rising 2 Psycho Pack.)
succesfulfundude
#128340900Monday, March 17, 2014 11:38 PM GMT

Jacob "Oh government, will you ever learn?" I wander around Site 19. (you can decide what happens to jacob)
PantsuPatrol
#128341108Monday, March 17, 2014 11:40 PM GMT

The streets are crowded, Jacob is near a marketplace. A man accidentally bumps into him.
succesfulfundude
#128341290Monday, March 17, 2014 11:42 PM GMT

Jacob I shrug. My eyes dart around the marketplace, looking for anyone infected. Even though people say that Site 19 is "one of the healthiest sites", I've learned to trust what the minority says. I keep wandering around.
PantsuPatrol
#128341456Monday, March 17, 2014 11:43 PM GMT

Several guards are dressed in white camouflage uniforms, each guard armed with an AUG A3, they are scatted among the marketplace. An explosion is set off on one of the walls, the guards shooting at what appears to be a large shambler.
succesfulfundude
#128341966Monday, March 17, 2014 11:48 PM GMT

Jacob I pull out my Kitchen Knife. I then run up to the shambler, hold on to his head, and stab him in the throat.
PantsuPatrol
#128342242Monday, March 17, 2014 11:51 PM GMT

The shambler's neck then pours out buckets of blood, falling down and dying. A clean-up crew arrives while a $100 reward is given to you.
succesfulfundude
#128343058Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:00 AM GMT

Jacob "Thanks..." I say, my hands shaking. I then turn to one of the guards. "I know he was huge, but still, I feel like there's a fault in the wall. Any idea what it could be?" I say, examining the wall.
TelamonLikeFire
#128343845Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:08 AM GMT

First Name:Leo Last Name:Gauthier Age:20 Alias:"The Thinker" Appearance:Leo has light skin, with some freckles scattered across. Along with a long brown ponytail, with bangs in front of his eyes. He has blue eyes and possess small earrings on his ears, he weighs 120 pounds and is 6'1", he always wears glasses and a silver watch, his clothing is usually a blue jacket, brown jeans, and black running shoes, with black fingerless gloves. Race:Caucasian Weapon 1 :9mm Weapon 2 :Katana, with his initials carved into the handle. Skill 1:Ninja Skill 2:Clean Perk 1:Wide Variety Perk 2:Sharpshooter Bio:Leo was an awkward child, being born to his parents in The Middle East (He can't remember which country.) while his father was stationed there with his wife. Due to his father being a military man. While growing up back in America, he was shy and often toyed around with nuts and bolts, he would always get really great grades, and was on honor roll all the time, but when the parasite came, it killed most of his school, he escaped and found out his parents died too. And he went into hiding.
PantsuPatrol
#128914016Tuesday, March 25, 2014 12:59 AM GMT

(Sorry) Site 19 falls into anarchy, fire and explosions everywhere, and several people are infected with the Parasite.

of     1