of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

YWY
#128563486Friday, March 21, 2014 1:20 AM GMT

SUPPORT FROM ORIGINAL POST: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=128554643 SUPPORT FROM SECOND POST: Repost 1: THE REASON FOR REPOST WAS BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE CAME UP WITH GOOD IDEAS AND SOME THINGS I SAID MADE NO SENSE. ALL SUPPORT IS GIVEN IN THE ORIGINAL POST BELOW. A NEW PARAPGRAH HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE BOTTOM. Repost 2: I FORGOT TO ADD WHICH ONES WOULD BE TEMPORARY! FORGOT TO ADD INFORMATION ABOUT HACKED ACCOUNTS! I ALSO LISTED WHY I DONT THINK ITS HARSH IN THE "PLEASE READ VIEWERS" SECTION! PLEASE READ VIEWERS: Please read this entire post fully, if you have questions please ask. If you disagree, say why. Criticism accepted (nicely though, not nice will be ignored). If you feel this is too harsh it is because you feel you should be allowed to continue to break the rules. There is no reason... at all... that it is too harsh. If you break a rule, then you should not be allowed to have that privilege for a short amount of time. It is much better then being banned from the site. It is only not better when you try to get around roblox's rules by making an alt which is considered lieing and cheating. People who do this are only lieing to themselves. strongly think this idea will help roblox become more peaceful again and more user friendly. roblox has become a world where we can almost do whatever we want. If I wanted to, I could do this in this situation below.. "I go into a game. A noob starts cursing at me, goes on my alt, joins the game. Starts cursing at the kid and totally destroy him, come back on my main while my alt gets banned." So heres my idea below... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Imagine a world where bans were based on the type of rule someone broke instead of just getting rid of someone. I strongly feel this should be impanted because a rule like cursing is not as serious as exploiting for example. Why should we disallow there ability to play the game when they are just going to go on an alt? Why ban users from the game that they are paying for? Why cant we just teach them a lesson for each type of ban by taking that custom privilege away? If a child has candy and is acting out because he didnt get the candy he wanted... We dont put him in the corner with his candy... We take his candy away so he doesnt abuse the privilege of having candy. This is the same thing as users... I see users over and over again get warnings, come back, and start doing the same thing again. Another thing they do is go on alts and do the same thing... How about we make the bans IP related so no matter what alt they go on... they always have the same Sophisticated ban placed on there IP. We need to prevent them from going over to there alts, we want them to serve there punishments. INFORMATION ABOUT THE SOPHISTICATED BANS: Why are some of these the same? Because they involve the same principle of what privilege the user has abused. Are these harsh? No, if you brake the current rules and always try to get around them.. then its harsh because if you follow the bans instead of going on an alt... You would not be able to log into YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT! THAT IS HARSHER! MUCH HARSHER! INFORMATION ABOUT THE REGULAR ACCOUNT BANS: A regular account from the site should only be given when the user has broken many rules in a short amount of time. The ban would be made into Ip surrounded so it would become IP activated. So the accounts that have been logged onto with that IP get banned and while access to that IP continues to be temporarily denied till a day or so or whatever long roblox wants to make it. Im not sure if thats poison ban.... but if it is.. it would mean poison bans would basically be the new regular ban but the difference is... it would be temporary. (ALL ARE TEMPORARY BESDIES ACCOUNT THEFT AND HACKING) Inappropriate Language/Profanity: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) (Temporary) Offsite Links: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums.(IP activated) (Temporary) Asking/Giving personal Information: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) (Temporary) Bullying, Harassment, Hate Speech: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) (Temporary) Dating & Adult Content (Chatting): Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) (Temporary) Dating & Adult Content (Physical): Removal Of the ability to play games. (IP Activated) (Temporary) Exploiting: Removal Of the ability to play games. (IP Activated) (Temporary) Cheating: Note sure what this refers to. Scamming: Removal Of the ability to chat in game, and on the website. (IP Activated) (Temporary) Account Theft: Removal Of the Ability to log in, hats will be returned. (IP Activated) (Permanent) Hacking: Removal Of the ability to put items on the account, hats will be returned. (IP activated) (Permanent) Trading Accounts: Removal Of the Ability to log in. (IP Activated) (Temporary) Buying Accounts: Removal Of the Ability to log in. (IP Activated) (Temporary) Selling Accounts: Removal Of the Ability to log in. (IP Activated) (Temporary) Inappropriate Content (Place, Image, Model) Removal of the ability to create anything. (Ip Activated) (Temporary) Accounts that are hacked would be given back there hats. Roblox will let the user know that they will check which Ip's have logged onto the account. That account will not be able to use there. Bans will be given the same way bans are given today, 1 day, then 3, then 10, etc. (dont quote me on the exact days.
YWY
#128563582Friday, March 21, 2014 1:21 AM GMT

Last post, sorry guys. All problems fixed!
supersmash9
#128564076Friday, March 21, 2014 1:26 AM GMT

support & bump :)
YWY
#128564291Friday, March 21, 2014 1:29 AM GMT

Thank you!
justnbebrroks
#128564811Friday, March 21, 2014 1:35 AM GMT

UR WENIE
manveer1
#128565489Friday, March 21, 2014 1:42 AM GMT

Yes,i agree with you but the thing is this isn't always the case. When you get reported on a game all they do is check the chat. They don't really try to find out what happend in the game it self. Just last week while i was playing paintball. I killed this guy about 5 times, and he starts doing speed hacking. Then the hacker and 3 other people start calling me a hacker because i'm really good and i get banned when nothing happened to him. Roblox needs to fix this issue because innocent people are getting banned while hackers are getting away with it.
YWY
#128567932Friday, March 21, 2014 2:08 AM GMT

Totally agree.... ^ well this forum post is all about a better ban system. They should definitely fix this and add an autobanner for people who speedhack or an autokick instead of a ban.
RSCakeBomb
#128568474Friday, March 21, 2014 2:14 AM GMT

*avgn suprised face because of wall of text* SUPPORT
YWY
#128572973Friday, March 21, 2014 3:08 AM GMT

xD well its a good idea!
vibeboy1
#128576137Friday, March 21, 2014 3:54 AM GMT

support
TempleTrekking
#128576287Friday, March 21, 2014 3:57 AM GMT

Support!
YWY
#128594443Friday, March 21, 2014 3:35 PM GMT

Thank you below!
zacattack418
#128595261Friday, March 21, 2014 3:58 PM GMT

Support im sitting alone wrapped in crawl spaces and broken melodies heard through thin walls
Nrav
#128595347Friday, March 21, 2014 4:00 PM GMT

S SU SUP SUPP SUPPO SUPPOR SUPPORT SUPPORT! SUPPORT SUPPOR SUPPO SUPP SUP SU S (╯°□°)╯
KingOfRifleShooting
#128595796Friday, March 21, 2014 4:12 PM GMT

Support. Bump. Hit. Whack. Whallop. Punch. Kill. Shoot into space
supsick
#128595818Friday, March 21, 2014 4:12 PM GMT

S SU SUP SUPP SUPPO SUPPOR SUPPORT SUPPO SUPP SUP SU S
YWY
#128605905Friday, March 21, 2014 7:27 PM GMT

Thank you all above! Hopefully roblox will make this happen and we can finally fix the community!
MarioLuigi35
#128605968Friday, March 21, 2014 7:28 PM GMT

t l ; d r
YWY
#128606166Friday, March 21, 2014 7:31 PM GMT

thanks for the bump anyways! you should read it.. its a good idea!
MarioLuigi35
#128606276Friday, March 21, 2014 7:33 PM GMT

jk I definitely support this, since the ban system is already horrid. ALSO this got stickied o.o
soccerman611
#128606562Friday, March 21, 2014 7:37 PM GMT

nappropriate Language/Profanity: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) (Temporary)" Offsite Links: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums.(IP activated) (Temporary) Asking/Giving personal Information: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) (Temporary) Bullying, Harassment, Hate Speech: Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) (Temporary) Dating & Adult Content (Chatting): Removal Of the ability to chat on roblox/ingame/forums. (IP activated) (Temporary)" No, for those because the forums is my life, stop complaining because users learn their lessor after bans and warnings.
XenonLi
#128606651Friday, March 21, 2014 7:38 PM GMT

no support you can't change a man without locking him in an empty room for at least 16 hours so general punishments are absolutely suitable
MarioLuigi35
#128606765Friday, March 21, 2014 7:40 PM GMT

@Guy above tery, All of the inabilites are to lessen any possible spread of the offsite links, dating, etc. I fully agree with this -.-
harleybog6
#128612682Friday, March 21, 2014 8:51 PM GMT

support didnt even read the thread
SinisterDivine
#128623315Friday, March 21, 2014 10:40 PM GMT

I do agree with this idea you have, but roblox probably won't do it.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right