of     1   

Eaglesflight
#128774986Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:09 PM GMT

As the months passed, the battlefeild of MT was getting more aggresive every day. Many deaths, many injuries, many survivors. People teamed up and fought each other, others fell out and were hunting on their own... Eagles:*shouts* PUT YOUR HANDS UP OTHERWISE YOUR SHOT SNAZZEL! Snazzel:*puts hands up* Eagles, dare shoot me though, I am in a massive group, your group is small. China:Ya, eagle, we could just all stamp on you, you marshmellow Ammellana:BWAHAHAHAHA, YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL EAGLE, YOU MUST BE MAD! He is the best shooter on the battlefeild!*chuckles* *Ilegado laughs withh amm* Flipped:Shut it big mouthed girl. Suddenly, on top of a hill, gun shots were heard, it was Kviekur shooting at the guys arguing Kvie:YOU GUYS SHUT YOUR MOUTH OTHERWISE I WILL SHOOT AT YOU AGAIN AND I WILL HIT ONE OF YOU! Drawesome:SHOOT KVIE!!! Gunshots were fired at Kviekur, and they got badly hurt Eagle:That will show the punk, she wont mess with any of us any time soon. As the others turned away for a few minutes, they looked back, to see the body of Kviekur had gone, who took it? Kurshak:HEY THE LITTLE KVIE GOT AWAY, OR SOMEONE TOOK HER! Ammellana:Lets gp see if we can get them back! The gang searched the hill to try to find kviekur, and saw another figure carrying them... it was swordism. Swordism:Dare shoot me suckers, I am part of the best army group on the battlefeild, along with brobro, one shot at me, your head will be off, punks. Eagle:Ugh, guys, we neeed to work together, and catch swordism, and his gang. China:Ugh, we really should... no matter what that swime swordism says, we can win the battle... To be continued...
Eaglesflight
#128775354Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:16 PM GMT

Lets gp see if we can get them back! Lets go see if we can get them back it what its meant to be
DaThrasher69
#128776804Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:40 PM GMT

Is it weird i find this good.... #ThrashLyfe
Eaglesflight
#128778265Sunday, March 23, 2014 3:04 PM GMT

bump
Eaglesflight
#128785355Sunday, March 23, 2014 4:41 PM GMT

Any more rates?

of     1