of     1   

assasindraco
#12917754Sunday, August 16, 2009 3:48 AM GMT

what am i? im athiest dont feel pain black is my color dont care if i get cut, punched,or even killed im smart in math and science ? im also lost in life... i dont know what i am if you put other plz tell me what the other would be...
iplay
#12919650Sunday, August 16, 2009 4:55 AM GMT

I think you would know wouldn't you? But here's my opinion: im athiest -If you're so fussy about it, then change it. dont feel pain - Something is wrong with your nervous system. dont care if i get cut, punched,or even killed - How would you know? It's not like you've been in life-threatening situations. im smart in math and science - What does this have to do with anything? Way to go, raise those grades. ? im also lost in life... - Lost? Where are you? i dont know what i am - Weren't you smart in science? Human. Goth would be dark and stuff, and having emotion, yet is in better standing. An emo, however, hates life for reasons I wouldn't know. "Life's so cruel." - I don't care, why can't you just try something, then?
Nevmenyaemost
#12930053Sunday, August 16, 2009 3:34 PM GMT

So untrue... I wouldn't even classify him as Goth or anything, just a very dark individual with talents. Half of these people don't know the difference between goth and emo, probably because many people believe that they are one in the same because they are NOT one of us. A couple of basic facts are needed to explain what goths are 1. There are multitudes of types of goths: id est Steampunk, Cyber, Hardcore, et cetera. 2. Goths just don't care in general 98% of the time. The rest are very caring individual with a dark nature by heart.
SSWarrior77
#12988322Monday, August 17, 2009 7:27 PM GMT

I am goth.I am atheist.I dont feel pain as well.I'm quiet.I always wear black.I only listen to rock and heavy metal.and I barely have any emotions...
Wemmi0
#12990648Monday, August 17, 2009 8:16 PM GMT

Sure.. What ever you say SSWarrior :). If what your telling is true then you are SICK. Mentally sick. You should get some treatment for it :P.

of     1