of     1   

HerrWolfgang22
#129356288Sunday, March 30, 2014 9:21 AM GMT

The Human Race has a vast history. From the first civilizations, to modern age nations, Humanity has thrived. But while we thrive, the Planet Earth begins to weaken and die. Global Warming continues to be an issue. But this is not our only worry, in a number of decades, we will have to begin to search for new natural resource deposits as our known ones begin to run out. Hostilities run high between different nations, peoples. War is an ever-going occurrence, with some causes being for Freedom, a right to something or just general greed. The Human Race must learn to survive, and quickly. Rules: 1. Fill in the NS correctly. 2. What I say goes. 3. I may make people admins. 4. Made up nations are allowed, but they must be small and must be on new pieces of land, not established on existing territories. 5. One country only. You cannot have rule over 2 separate nations. But you may rule territories that the nation you select currently rules. 6. Be realistic, a note will be listed below to build on this. (Author's Note): This nation Role-Play is different to other standard nation role-play's. It is based upon realism. By this, I mean things will work in this Role-Play how they work in real life. For example, if one wants to invade another country, they must take into account the amount of money it will take to transport the invasion force and the amount of supplies and time it will take. If you want to, for example, invade somewhere, you must inform me and I will give you an estimation of time, money and the amount of resources it will take. This goes for anything, whether you are sending Humanitarian Aid or are creating a new type of vehicle, you must inform me. Nation Sheet Nation Name: Nation Capital: Nation Leader(s): Nation Political Parties: Nation Location: Nation Territories:(If it has any): Nation Population:(Must be accurate with today, if made up, then make it small): Nation Military size:(Must be accurate with today, and if a made up nation, small): Nation Military Branches: Nation Exports: Nation Imports: Nation Information:(This is a description of the nation, if it has any resource deposits etc. Then list the):
HerrWolfgang22
#129356319Sunday, March 30, 2014 9:22 AM GMT

(Forgot one thing): 1 post: 1 day. 1 page: a Month. 12 pages: a Year.
ninjafire7494
#129356501Sunday, March 30, 2014 9:30 AM GMT

in 1,200 pages, humanity will use nuclear fusion as an energy source.
HerrWolfgang22
#129356900Sunday, March 30, 2014 9:50 AM GMT

Nation Name: United Kingdom. Nation Capital: London. Nation Leader(s): D@vid C@mer0n. Nation Political Parties: Conservative Party (UK), Liberal Democrats, Labour Party, UK Independence Party. (Major one's, the other's still exist though.) Nation Location: Western Europe. Nation Territories:(If it has any): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories Nation Population:(Must be accurate with today, if made up, then make it small): 63.7 on the mainland, 350'000 in all overseas territories. Nation Military size:(Must be accurate with today, and if a made up nation, small): 387'570 (All Branches). Nation Military Branches: British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Royal Navy Auxiliary. All under 'BAF'. Nation Exports: N/A. Nation Imports: N/A. Nation Information:(This is a description of the nation, if it has any resource deposits etc. Then list the): The UK is a powerful nation which has a long history. It was the first nation to have an Industrial Revolution and it used to have a vast empire across the planet. It currently owns much of the North Sea including it's natural resources.
ninja17002
#129365141Sunday, March 30, 2014 1:52 PM GMT

(wait so all the countries are the same as they are now?)
HerrWolfgang22
#129365740Sunday, March 30, 2014 2:04 PM GMT

(Yes.)
HerrWolfgang22
#129385733Sunday, March 30, 2014 5:48 PM GMT

(Bump)
SIacktivist
#129386019Sunday, March 30, 2014 5:52 PM GMT

(Damn, you got the UK! Hmph. You better respect the SAS. RESPECT. THE SAS. Or I will find you. And I will KEEEEEEEELL you. *click*) ~That's just so ridiculous, you silly, silly people.~
Ultraelite
#129386784Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:00 PM GMT

[Would join, but being apart of a present day nation is unappealing, especially since the modern period would encompass them better.]
HerrWolfgang22
#129388719Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:20 PM GMT

(Prease Ultra!)

of     1