of     1   

AmazingGameNerd3000
#129740832Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:00 PM GMT

A book I am righting about. I will paste the introduction here: When communism spreads throughout Europe in 2031, it starts World War 3. The war lasted for 24 years. When the Communist countries won, there was nothing left but the city of Jericho in Germany (formerly known as Berlin). Now, because of nuclear radiation, mutants, called the swarm, roam everywhere outside of Jericho’s walls. Anyone outside of Jericho are called Wastelanders. Some Wastelanders are let into Jericho (the rich ones), but the city is getting too full. So, the government is moving newborns, their parents, Christians, the elderly, criminals, and poor people into the wasteland. This movement by the government is called the “Solution”. Anyone moved out by the government is never allowed to come back to the city of Jericho, and must survive with only a military knife that is given to them and a canteen that is half-full of water. If you’re a criminal, and you’re strong enough to work, you’ll be sent to prison to work until you no longer can, and are either sentenced to death, or join the Solution movement. When the Communist countries won the war, the German president, Vladimir Zharkov, was in control over Jericho. Vladimir strongly believed in racial “purity” and the superiority of the Germanic and Caucasian people, and because of this, there are no Jewish people, Spanish people, Japanese people, or, African-Americans aloud inside of Jericho, yet few managed to get in, but have to keep themselves hidden. THE YEAR IS NOW 2064
ScarStrelok
#129741004Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:01 PM GMT

This would be great if it was a ISRP.
AmazingGameNerd3000
#129741130Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:03 PM GMT

@above thanks I think I might get the book published
AmazingGameNerd3000
#129741237Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

and I ment to say "writing" sry, typo
ScarStrelok
#129741324Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

ISRP= Independent Sheet Roleplay. It's where each person gets their own thread, they give a action, and the Creator gives the outcome of that action.
nogoalsn
#129745146Thursday, April 03, 2014 9:41 PM GMT

great book, keep writing!

of     1