of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

crolen1
#13017424Tuesday, August 18, 2009 6:11 AM GMT

ur a regualr duelist untill somethings wrong. the monsters actually appear! u want to figure out wats happening and u decide to set off in a journey with ur friends to see the problem
crolen1
#13017991Tuesday, August 18, 2009 6:44 AM GMT

char sheet: Name: Gender: Deck Genre: (like wat type of deck u ahve...u can make up cards but no ubering) Appearence: Bio: mine: Name:xaiver Gender: Deck Genre:necromancer set (like wat type of deck u ahve...u can make up cards but no ubering) Appearence:http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=14029389 Bio:yugioh's long lost brother.gets his dueling specialty from his bro.
R0man4
#13019069Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:47 AM GMT

(i used to play yu-gi-oh once..along time ago.. but i still remember a few of the rules..) Name: Max. Gender: Male. Deck Genre: Beasts/Forest set. Appearence: Black shirt,Red pants,White hair,Blue eyes. Bio: A famous yu-gi-oh player in his town,lives only with his grand father,and bigger brother. (can I have one of the millenium items,since im the first one to join..)
crolen1
#13038514Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:28 PM GMT

(sure. which one? p.s thats like the necklace yugioh has and that fake eye that can see through decks right?)
yugiohmonster
#13038608Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:30 PM GMT

(Is this just original geners or from any series?)
SuperSorcerer
#13038653Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:31 PM GMT

Name:Tegara Gender: boy Deck Genre: Light and dark, spellcasters, dragons Appearence:brown spiky hair, red coat, black trousers, red boots
crolen1
#13038669Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:31 PM GMT

(from any series....)
SuperSorcerer
#13038683Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:32 PM GMT

lets start!
yugiohmonster
#13038739Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:33 PM GMT

Name:Ace Gender: Male Deck Genre:Turbo(5ds genre) Appearence:A black Jacket white under shirt jeans white shoes blond hair brown eyes Bio:He accepts any challenge
MegamanZero79
#13038802Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:34 PM GMT

(Time for some 5Ds action....) Name:Zero Gamma Gender:Male Deck Genre:Machine/Warrior Appearence:Camoflauge Cargo Pants, Grey Tanktop, Black combat boots, Black hair, brown eyes, tanned, muscled. Bio:A duelist who uses more brute attack power than strategy. But he can stratigize.
crolen1
#13038967Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:38 PM GMT

(k) xaiver: i summon doom knight in defense mode! alex: my wolf can take him out easily. LUNAR WOLF ATTACK DOOM KNIGHT! 'destroys doom knight' xaiver: NOW FOR MY NECRO BOY'S SPECIAL ABILITY! it can bring back a monster from my graveyard once in a duel! but it comes back as an undead so I SUMMON UNDEAD DOOM KNIGHT IN DEFENSE MODE! alex: ill just destroy it again xaiver: but sense it was a resurection ITS STILL MY TURN! now i summon undead mage in defense mode and now i actiivate undead fuison! using this spell card i can fuse my two undead sense a necro is still on teh feild!
yugiohmonster
#13039092Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:40 PM GMT

Ace:*leaves house with newly made deck*
crolen1
#13039205Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:43 PM GMT

alex: wat xaiver: so i summon UNDEAD MUTANT IN ATTACK MODE mutant= 3000 atk alex: so? i have a monster in defense mode so u cant hurt me. xaiver: but tiem to activate undead mutants special ability...IT CAN ATTACK TWICE DUE TO ITS FOUR ARMS! DESTROY LUNAR WOLF! 'destroys lunar wolf' alex: now if its a direct hit.....that means..... xiaver: U LOSE! 'attacks directly' alex: NOOOOOOO!!!!!! xaiver: 'wins' good game alex: 'runs'
crolen1
#13039497Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:48 PM GMT

bump of blue eyes white dragon
yugiohmonster
#13039557Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:49 PM GMT

Ace:*sees Alex run by*What is his problem
R0man4
#13039558Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:49 PM GMT

(i think pegasus's millenium eye can see the cards of the opponent,I call the millenium rod!)
crolen1
#13039702Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:52 PM GMT

xaiver: i just beat him and hes mad.
yugiohmonster
#13039739Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:52 PM GMT

Ace:He must be weak to lose to somebody and run away
R0man4
#13039872Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:54 PM GMT

Max: What a good day for dueling! And I got my first victim already..
MegamanZero79
#13040249Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:00 PM GMT

Zero:*walks into a quarry*This is where he said he would be.... ???:*jumps down from a pile of boulders*So nice to meet you Zero... Zero:So you must be "Tuner"? "Tuner":yes..now how 'bout we get down to business?*holds his duel disk out* Zero:Heh...*holds his duel disk out* Both:Let's duel!! Zero:I'll go first, I draw, and I summon Saskue Samurai in attack mode! Saskue Samurai:500 ATK Zero:Next I'll activate my spell card, Dark Snake Syndrome!! "Tuner":You have that card?! Zero:One of the few. That means you should know what it does, right? "Tuner":Yes, it inflicts damage to both of us on our standby faces, and doubles after yours. It starts at 200 damage. Zero:Yep, now I activate another spell card, Blitzkreig! It means I can attack on the first round. Now Saskue Samurai, attack him for 500 points of damage!! Saskue Samurai:*slashes "Tuner"* "Tuner":Ah....(Life points:3500) Zero:With that I set two cards facedown and end my turn. "Tuner":I draw!Urgh...(Life points:3300)And I summon Garbage Collector in attack mode! Garbage Collector:(1400 ATK) "Tuner":Now, Garbage collector, take out his Saskue Samurai! Garbage Collector:*rams Saskue Samurai* Saskue Samurai:*destroyed* Zero:Hmm...(Life points 3100)I activate my trap card, Widespread Ruin!Now if had attacked, I get to destroy the monster with the highest attack on your side of the feild! "Tuner":AH.. Garbage collector:*destroyed* "Tuner":With that, I set one facedown and end my turn. Zero:I draw!Urgh..(Life points 2900)And now I activate my other facedown, Limit Reverse, which allows me to bring back one monster with 1000 or less attack back from my graveyard onto the field in Attack mode!Now I summon Saskue Samurai back from the graveyard! Saskue samurai:(500 ATK) Zero:Now I summon the Tuner monster Road Synchron in attack mode!! Road Synchron:(1600 ATK) Zero:Now I equip the spell card synchro boost to Saskue Samurai, which gives it 500 more attack and one level!Now Raod Synchron, attack him directly for 1600 points of damage! Road synchron:*hits "Tuner"* "Tuner":AGH!!!(Life points 1700) Zero:And thanks to Road Synchron's special ability, it gains one level until my end phase.now I tune Saskue Samurai with Road synchron to Synchro Summon Road Warrior!! Road Warrior:(3000 ATK) "Tuner":With that kind of power, I'm toast! Zero:Raod warrior, finish him off!! Road Warrior:*punches "Tuner"* "Tuner":AGH!!!(Life Points:0) Zero:That's why they call me Zero. Because that's what your life points will be after I'm done with you.*walks away*
R0man4
#13040443Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:03 PM GMT

Max: Hm.. So you must be,Alan.. Alan: Yes... And I hear you are Max.. Max: Yes.. I challange you to a duel at the abandoned factory,don't be late.. Alan: Against you,I won't..
crolen1
#13069126Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:50 AM GMT

BUMPZOR OF BUMPNESS
R0man4
#13070108Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:46 AM GMT

(no need to bump,just searched for some of my old,forest/beast yu-gi-oh cards..) Max: So.. You made it.. Alan.. And I see you brought freinds... You're gonna need them later.. Alan: C'mon! Let's duel! I'm not afraid of you... Max: Very well.. Both: *holds holo disk out* Let's duel! Max: I'll start.. I set face down card. defence mode. Your turn.. Alan: Ok.. I summon Baby dragon. (1200/700) Attack! Baby Dragon: *attacks,but can't destroy the card* Alan: What? (Hp 2200) Max: The millenium shiled.. (0/3000) Quite usefull don't you think? No attack but it's all out for defence.. My turn.. I summon Beaver Warrior,attack mode. (1200/1500) I end my turn. Alan: That's just stupied.. I summon face down card,defence mode,and I finish my turn. Max: I summon a face down card,defense mode,and beaver warrior on defence mode and finish my turn. Alan:Ah ha! Knew it.. Do you know this ritual? *uses a ritual to create a thousand dragon (2400/1500) ,Thousand dragon,attack attack his beast warrior! Thousand Dragon: *attacks and destroys it* Alan: And I finish my turn.. Max: He,he,he.. You won't have the spirit in you after you see this.. *wields out millenium rod* That's correct,the millenium rod.. You don't stand a chance.. I use spell card,Raigaki,do you know what it does? *it destroys all of Alan's monsters on the field* Alan: Destroys every opponent's monster.. Max: Yes.. I put my faced down monster on attack,to reveal Axe warrior (1750/1500) (i remember it something like that..) Attack! Axe warrior: *attacks alan* Alan: What? (Hp 450) Ok,that is it.. I summon a face down card,and finish my turn. Max: Do you think that is enough? *sacrifises axe warrior and millenium shiled to create a summon skeleton (2500/1200) Attack! Summon Skeleon: *attack and destroys the faced down monster* Alan: My turn.. I summon a faced down monster,and finish my turn. Max: Priceless.. I summon,Armored rat (950/1150) on attack mode. Attack summon skeleton! Summon skeleton: *attacks the face down card and destroys it* Max: Now to finish you.. And I bet you know what happens when you lose.. Armored rat! Attack! Armored rat: *attacks Alan's hp* Alan: (hp 0) I lost.. Nooooo!!! (i think the millenium rod does something like remove 1 thing of their opponents memory each turn.. i dont remember it now..) Max: I win.. Again.. This was a complete waste of my time.. *walks away* Alan: No.. You will pay for this day someday..
crolen1
#13070877Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:54 AM GMT

??: u think ur so tough? xaiver: lets turbo duel!
R0man4
#13071105Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:15 AM GMT

Max: To easy.. *goes to home* Now to check out the new card I have.. A baby dragon.. I might need this later..

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right