of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

lottery248
#130241088Wednesday, April 09, 2014 8:44 AM GMT

WARNING : wnts is not an excuse that no support. the game market contains a lot of online game and some of them is completely free. the completely free game(no pricing,no paid for additional features,etc.)is climbing up.algodoo is an example(a physics,geometric,mathematic game),which is a paid game since about 2008,but since Feburary 2014,the new update for algodoo of 2.1.0 said that it is no longer be paid and it is free(for desktop) to use now.i think that should be more popular than before. in the future,more completely-free game will be published to the game market.semi-free(with pricing,paid additional features,etc)games will no be a competitor with completely-free games.roblox is also. roblox staff,it is time to think about to change a way to earn money:donate instead of builders club. reason 1:because the people who had bought obc lifetime cannot but any bc anymore, 2:donater can choose an amount that to donate. 3:donation is a way that earning money and better than selling builders club.(it is possible if everyone pay $1 for roblox,and roblox will go rich.) some people is trying to exploit for builders club,to prevent this,it is time to stop that as it can make roblox have a bad economy.if it is completely free,less people will exploit. some idea after the roblox is completely free: give all the BC only rights to everyone, provide more features for everyone. etc. if reply,make sure you ar not giving us a "no support"because of WNTS.
jakub211
#130241629Wednesday, April 09, 2014 9:17 AM GMT

You see,its pay to win.Builders club should have a lower price on the richer prices and lower the cost of the clothes because who would wait 20 days just to buy a pair of clothes?
Dan_Aesthetic
#130241653Wednesday, April 09, 2014 9:18 AM GMT

WNTS
TomsGames
#130242762Wednesday, April 09, 2014 10:12 AM GMT

@Jakub You. Apparently.
iNina3
#130242787Wednesday, April 09, 2014 10:14 AM GMT

Read the WNTS
Robloxian2457
#130242794Wednesday, April 09, 2014 10:14 AM GMT

You're literally breaking the WNTS. Read it before posting.
TomsGames
#130242819Wednesday, April 09, 2014 10:16 AM GMT

And let's be honest, it is a stupid idea. ROBLOX is a company with millions of users, you are one who is obviously very young (looking at your grammar and punctuation) and does not have the ability to buy BC. No support
lottery248
#130245415Wednesday, April 09, 2014 11:45 AM GMT

I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT WNTS IS NOT AN EXCUSE THAT NOT TO SUPPORT
KimFabdashian
#130245624Wednesday, April 09, 2014 11:50 AM GMT

@tom, never judge people with their grammar. Its just like judging people with their apperence....c;
GenericallyNamed
#130245710Wednesday, April 09, 2014 11:52 AM GMT

WNTS WNTS WNTS
GenericallyNamed
#130245769Wednesday, April 09, 2014 11:54 AM GMT

Tom and hype, Say WNTS!!! DOWN WITH OP! !!!!
TomsGames
#130245850Wednesday, April 09, 2014 11:56 AM GMT

Hypothesis not really true but I see where you're coming from. lets say i tlk like this tnd dont i dont use puncutation or proper grammer then i do kind of seem a bit yunger then if i typed properly Wouldn't you agree? And I don't think people who have been through loads of essay writing at school would talk like that. I write like this because it's good practice for essays, shows I'm older :) And OT, this is a stupid post. It is the FIRST rule of WNTS, to remove BC.
Chaosfox434th
#130249634Wednesday, April 09, 2014 1:39 PM GMT

@lottery. Wnts is a perfect excuse as removing bc is in the what not to suggest thread so don't say it is not a good reason for not supporting your idea. Anything that is listed on that thread will always get WNTS as a response you can't change that just because you say the it is not a viable reason because no one will listen to you anyway so don't even bother posting things that are WNTS as roblox has said they will not listen to them anyway
Zephyrical
#130249823Wednesday, April 09, 2014 1:44 PM GMT

It is obvious that ROBLOX is making plenty of money off BC. But they are giving it back to their users with DevEx. DevEx would die without BC. No support and WNTS.
deltav
#130250149Wednesday, April 09, 2014 1:53 PM GMT

1."algodoo is an example(a physics,geometric,mathematic game)" -Algodoo can get away with it because Algodoo is not the size of ROBLOX. ROBLOX is the size of ROBLOX and cannot rely on donations. Not to mention that the developers themselves probably have a very good idea of what is going to make profit and what not. 2. "semi-free(with pricing,paid additional features,etc)games will no be a competitor with completely-free games" -I have my doubts. 3. "because the people who had bought obc lifetime cannot but any bc anymore" -That is not a reason. "2:donater can choose an amount that to donate." -That is not a reason either. "3:donation is a way that earning money and better than selling builders club.(it is possible if everyone pay $1 for roblox,and roblox will go rich.)" -Except the developers probably have a better idea of what actually gets them money and what does not. They have experience with it. 4. "some people is trying to exploit for builders club,to prevent this,it is time to stop that as it can make roblox have a bad economy.if it is completely free,less people will exploit." -What are these exploits you are talking about? 5. "You see,its pay to win.Builders club should have a lower price on the richer prices and lower the cost of the clothes because who would wait 20 days just to buy a pair of clothes?" -No, it isn't pay to win. There is no state of win or loss in ROBLOX, except in places themselves.
YlemIvory
#130251095Wednesday, April 09, 2014 2:18 PM GMT

Ahhhh… no. c:
ChaoticLegacy
#130251608Wednesday, April 09, 2014 2:33 PM GMT

An atheist professor of philosophy speaks to his class on the problem science has with God, The Almighty. He asks one of his new students to stand and….. Prof: So you believe in God? Student: Absolutely, sir. Prof: Is God good? Student: Sure. Prof: Is God all-powerful? Student: Yes.. Prof: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to God to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But God didn’t. How is this God good then? Hmm? (Student is silent.) Prof: You can’t answer, can you? Let’s start again, young fella. Is God good? Student: Yes. Prof: Is Satan good? Student: No. Prof: Where does Satan come from? Student: From….God… Prof: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world? Student: Yes. Prof: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it? And God did make everything. Correct? Student: Yes. Prof: So who created evil? (Student does not answer.) Prof: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they? Student: Yes, sir. Prof: So, who created them? (Student has no answer.) Prof: Science says you have 5 senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son…Have you ever seen God? Student: No, sir. Prof: Tell us if you have ever heard your God? Student: No, sir. Prof: Have you ever felt your God, tasted your God, smelt your God? Have you ever had any sensory perception of God for that matter? Student: No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t. Prof: Yet you still believe in Him? Student: Yes. Prof: According to empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, science says your GOD doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son? Student: Nothing. I only have my faith. Prof: Yes. Faith. And that is the problem science has. Student: Professor, is there such a thing as heat? Prof: Yes. Student: And is there such a thing as cold? Prof: Yes. Student: No sir. There isn’t. (The lecture the after becomes very quiet with this turn of events.) Student: Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat.. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it . (There is pin-drop silence in the lecture theatre.) Student: What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness? Prof: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness? Student : You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flaashing light…..But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and it’s called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it were you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you? Prof: So what is the point you are making, young man? Student: Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed. Prof: Flawed? Can you explain how? Student: Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, science can’t even explain a thought.. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one.To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor.Do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey? Prof: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do. Student: Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir? (The Professor shakes his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument is going.) Student: Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher? (The class is in uproar.) Student: Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain? (The class breaks out into laughter.) Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established rules of empirical, stable, demonstrable protocol, science says that you have no brain,sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir? (The room is silent. The professor stares at the student, his face unfathomable.) Prof: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son. Student: That is it sir… The link between man & god is FAITH . That is all that keeps things moving & alive.
TomsGames
#130251691Wednesday, April 09, 2014 2:35 PM GMT

Or you could look at the fact God doesn't exist That actually makes sense. :)
deltav
#130251716Wednesday, April 09, 2014 2:36 PM GMT

@yuma actually you kind of need a brain to function properly like, not die so the professor had a brain after all and the student was punched in the snout to punctuate that fact
Sulfone
#130252784Wednesday, April 09, 2014 3:01 PM GMT

The difference is that ROBLOX has a much larger expenditure relative to the number of players. The main reason is due to how servers are run for free on ROBLOX, which are expensive.
mikkjal134
#130254527Wednesday, April 09, 2014 3:45 PM GMT

WNTS WNTS is a perfect reason to not agree. Builders club was meant for roblox to get money. what would become of players who got bc in the past? Would they just lose it?! Think of the people who bought it lifetime, kid.
Espithel
#130255357Wednesday, April 09, 2014 4:08 PM GMT

If something is on the WNTS, suggesting it is an invalid suggestion. So saying "no support" because of the WNTS IS PERFECTLY VALID. It's beyond valid-it's arguably ABSOLUTE. Minus four exceptions... But, oh well. I don't like using the WNTS. Also, put space after commas. ;-; "the game market contains a lot of online game and some of them is completely free." That's not an issue. Free games are not annihilating the market; You still see 60$ triple A games every month. You still see 15$ indie games that give less playability than free games. Why? Demographic. A quick aside, roblox is not a game. Roblox is a game making tool. It's very important to make that distinction. What other game making tools do we have? Minecraft costs 20$ up front, roblox does not. Roblox is a far better game making tool than minecraft ever will be, because minecraft is... well, a game, not a tool. Garry's mod doesn't do well on the gaming aspect, and to my knowledge requires modding to do well on the gaming aspect, something the typical noob won't dabble in. And Algodoo? Well, I'll have to check that out. Can it make games of equal quality to roblox? I doubt it. Roblox doesn't really have an absolutely direct competition: It's not like CoD vs battlefield. There's no battlefield for roblox to compete with. "the completely free game(no pricing,no paid for additional features,etc.)is climbing up.algodoo is an example(a physics,geometric,mathematic game),which is a paid game since about 2008,but since Feburary 2014,the new update for algodoo of 2.1.0 said that it is no longer be paid and it is free(for desktop) to use now.i think that should be more popular than before." There's a flipside to making a paid game free, and removing a paid feature that I will get to later. In fact, I'd say calling making it free was a bad move. "in the future,more completely-free game will be published to the game market.semi-free(with pricing,paid additional features,etc)games will no be a competitor with completely-free games.roblox is also." Really? How come we keep seeing 60$ triple A poop titles? How come we keep seeing 15$ indie titles? Demographic (The competitors to those titles also cost just as much), Demographic (The nature of the game demands it.) Most games are just simply incompatible with "free". You have to build your game around the free part, which roblox certainly has not. Games that are free have to rely on three things from a money standpoint: 1) Freemium. That's roblox. Want to avoid that? 2) Have massive wells of money to pour into the game, like DOTA. 3) Donations and ad revenue. Donations CANNOT keep such big websites like roblox alive. Let me introduce you to a game called Elements, a card game made by someone called Zanzarino. This game has been running since 2009, and its last update was in 2013. It's still alive, but it's tiny. If they expand that game, the amount of money they would have to make to keep it alive will probably kill it. This game relies entirely on donations, and you do get a free card for every 5$ you donate. You cannot keep big things alive with donations alone. People are greedy, it simply can't be done. "roblox staff,it is time to think about to change a way to earn money:donate instead of builders club." Controversy #1: I didn't buy BC to gain features that I would have otherwise not have. I pay 5$ a month, I would be INCENSED if they did this, because of a waste of money. If this was going to be free, why did I pay for it!? That is a very common response to such a thing, actually. Sales are one thing, but permanantly free? Why did I pay for something that was about to become free? Some people would go as far as to call that scamming, given how overreactive this community is. And... they'd not be entirely wrong. "3:donation is a way that earning money and better than selling builders club.(it is possible if everyone pay $1 for roblox,and roblox will go rich.)" How many BCers have you seen? Compare that number to how many NBCers you've seen. Humans are greedy jerks, not everyone will pay; I assume the very vast majority don't. So, 50 million accounts, you're saying 25 million will pay 1 dollar. So that's 25m$. That will last how long? They will pay how often? If paying is entirely optional, why pay? If you don't get anything worthwhile from paying, why pay? Look at elements. If that game grows, it will die. Buying robux has never been considered a smart thing to do when you can get so much more for the equivilent BC cost, either. "some people is trying to exploit for builders club," I've never heard any example of that. "to prevent this,it is time to stop that as it can make roblox have a bad economy." Roblox never had a real economy to begin with. "if it is completely free,less people will exploit." If it is completely free, less people will speedhack to gain an advantage in games? Less people will be jerks and insert orbs and admin? Really? Arguably, making it not free makes less people exploit, so you're careful to not be banned and thus waste money. I should also note that roblox's business model is one of the fairest you will ever see in an F2P.
Manwich1
#130255366Wednesday, April 09, 2014 4:08 PM GMT

If you cant pay 6 dollars and you whine about getting rid of BC, you have problems. You see Roblox needs money to host P̲E̲T̲A̲B̲Y̲T̲E̲S̲ of data every month. This idea is on WNTS. You just cant simply have 1$ membership and still host good servers.
pokelunadog
#130255444Wednesday, April 09, 2014 4:10 PM GMT

'And let's be honest, it is a stupid idea. ROBLOX is a company with millions of users, you are one who is obviously very young (looking at your grammar and punctuation) and does not have the ability to buy BC. No support' Yup.
Manwich1
#130255451Wednesday, April 09, 2014 4:11 PM GMT

No support.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right