of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Sadxy
#130277334Wednesday, April 09, 2014 9:55 PM GMT

Hi everyone! Nightstorm, Blossomclan's deputy here! I'm here to celebrate and explain my family and me. First of all, I'm going to celebrate by saying a sentence. Oh, here it comes..... THERE IT IS! BOOM, IT IS CLOSE TO MY ROLEPLAYER'S B-DAY! WOO HOO! My roleplayer is technically the person on ROBLOX who RP's as me in Warriors of Blossomclan! My roleplayer is also the owner of the group! My B-Day is June 29th! I'll be celebrating my B-Day online that day after my Birthday. Now, I'm going to explain my RPG Family. I will also tell who their roleplayers are. So, first comes....Rosestar! Rosestar is my mate in Blossomclan! She is kind, strong, and fit! If you need help, you ask her. She is the real Blossomclan expert, even though she isn't owner. Rosestar is also leader of Blossomclan. Btw, Rosestar is a girl of course. I'm a tom, so I can't mate another tom. We fell in love almost at once. But, let's move on. So, if you didn't know...me and Rosestar have kits! YES, 3 TO BE EXACT! 1st is Shriekkit, a tom. Next is Flightkit, a she. 3rd is Strakekit, a tom. I'm not explaining what everyone looks like because it is too hard to remember DX. Anyways, the the list of our new kits are in no order. But, my RP'er also Rp's as Shriekkit. Arowkitten359 RP's as Strakekit. Arabela341 RP's as Rosestar and Flightkit. So, I'm going to wrap this up here. Thank you for reading! No bad comments or you will be reported and ignored. Go ahead and go to my roleplayer's groups and find "Warriors of Blossomclan"! Go ahead, click, check it out, and maybe even join if you like! Thank you! Bye bye! ~From Nightstorm
Ieningrad
#130277521Wednesday, April 09, 2014 9:58 PM GMT

go to c&g with this idiot
Sadxy
#130440877Friday, April 11, 2014 8:13 PM GMT

I'm not an idiot. For you are. You don't know who you are talking to. You don't know what I'm talking about in this thread. So shut your mouth. It doesn't matter where I put this. Anyways, this wasn't for you to read. Do you read Warriors? Nope. Are you in Warriors of Blossomclan the group? Nope. So shut up and also, no one cares, idiot. Keep it to yourself. You probably didn't read the whole thread. So that means you didn;t hear me when I said "no bad comments," idiot. Hmmph.
Hydreigons
#130443777Friday, April 11, 2014 8:40 PM GMT

Jesus, you're overreacting just a bit. First off, when you say "no bad comments" it actually encourages trolls such as TSL here to come on and do what? Post bad comments. Didn't expect that, did you? Next off, why do you think he doesn't read Warrior Cats? Maybe he does, you just can't judge someone that quickly. While the last thing I want is to side with Sneaky, I'm not siding with you, either. Anyways, to say it in a nicer way, this belongs in C&G. Yes, it is role-playing related, but C&G is for all groups alike, including role-playing groups. We here only accept forum role-playing. No place RPing, no group RPing.
1perrytheplatypus
#130444701Friday, April 11, 2014 8:49 PM GMT

*whistle* I'm not an idiot. [Teehee.] For you are. [Well, I think it would have been better if you actually connected the two sentences together, this seems odd.]You don't know who you are talking to. [Yes he does, he is talking to you.] You don't know what I'm talking about in this thread. ["Warriors of Blossomclan" We have had 50 different warrior cat groups posting in this forum o_e] So shut your mouth. [I'm sure he is typing, and his mouth is already closed.] It doesn't matter where I put this. [Alright. Let us post roleplay posts in off topic, and off topic posts everywhere! Perfect sense!] Anyways, this wasn't for you to read. [Why didn't you post this in a group wall or something? It isn't hard to make a place and make words for people to read.] Do you read Warriors? [I used to.] Nope. [yes] Are you in Warriors of Blossomclan the group? Nope. [Hahahah, you just proved yourself wrong. "the group" Go to clans and guilds, silly goose.] So shut up and also, no one cares, idiot. [I do C:] Keep it to yourself. [#freedomofspeach] You probably didn't read the whole thread. [He probably did.] So that means you didn;t hear me when I said "no bad comments," idiot. Hmmph. ["No bad comments or you will be reported and ignored." Yeah, that is like going into the world trade center and scream swear words, then telling people not to ask you to stop.] -Knowledge is power, use it wisely.-
Ieningrad
#130446042Friday, April 11, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
TaiWolf1234
#130449082Friday, April 11, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

"it's warrior cats, c7g, OD'ing, and dumbassity all in one" The only legitimate reason for her to leave is because this does belong in c&g. You got 1/4 of those correct. Good man.
Ieningrad
#130456587Friday, April 11, 2014 10:34 PM GMT

uhh rlly "Rosestar is also leader of Blossomclan. Btw, Rosestar is a girl of course. I'm a tom, so I can't mate another tom. We fell in love almost at once." OD'ing ^^ "Go ahead and go to my roleplayer's groups and find "Warriors of Blossomclan"! " C7G ^^ "Warriors of Blossomclan" Warrior Cats ^^ "Oh, here it comes..... THERE IT IS! BOOM, IT IS CLOSE TO MY ROLEPLAYER'S B-DAY! WOO HOO!" Dumbassity ^^ you stand corrected
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#130457428Friday, April 11, 2014 10:43 PM GMT

I'm a tom, so I can't mate another tom Wh..Why...Why are we talking about cats mating on Roblox? Go to some furry fansite or something. Keep that nonsense far, far away from here. Please.
Ieningrad
#130457559Friday, April 11, 2014 10:44 PM GMT

TL;DR of all the criticism this sucks donkey ass "This snuggums is a feisty one!"
WiFiKing42
#130457699Friday, April 11, 2014 10:46 PM GMT

@mage So you're a furry racist?
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#130457853Friday, April 11, 2014 10:47 PM GMT

So you're a furry racist? As in a furry who happens to also be racist? Or a person who is racist towards furrys?
WiFiKing42
#130458050Friday, April 11, 2014 10:49 PM GMT

The latter
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#130458153Friday, April 11, 2014 10:50 PM GMT

Well, considering furrys aren't seen as a race I'm technically not a furry racist. I am a person who is deeply disturbed by the furry subculture however. ...Why? Are you a furry?
WiFiKing42
#130512206Saturday, April 12, 2014 1:17 PM GMT

Yes and you have offended my people Prepare your butt John Marston up my butt
arabela341
#130512795Saturday, April 12, 2014 1:27 PM GMT

Will all of you END this conversation and GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE? THIS IS FOR WARRIOR CAT LOVERS, not ragers. It's not OD'ing entirely unless you do it with another player, so MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS.. and STOP ARGUING!!! Roleplayers enjoy this. If you don't- IGNORE IT INSTEAD OF FREAKING WAISTING YOUR SECONDS TYPING THESE COMMETS.
Ieningrad
#130518873Saturday, April 12, 2014 2:51 PM GMT

"Will all of you END this conversation and GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE? THIS IS FOR WARRIOR CAT LOVERS, not ragers. It's not OD'ing entirely unless you do it with another player, so MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS.. and STOP ARGUING!!! Roleplayers enjoy this. If you don't- IGNORE IT INSTEAD OF FREAKING WAISTING YOUR SECONDS TYPING THESE COMMETS." the use of caps lock burns my soul to ashes "Roleplayers enjoy this." lol everybody who commented on this thread is a roleplayer, dumbass buisness? waisting? and what "ogm ths haz 2 b 4 warier cats luvers!!!1" how about you lock the f*kin thread "MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS" whats a buisness and we are minding our business "If you don't- IGNORE IT INSTEAD OF FREAKING WAISTING YOUR SECONDS TYPING THESE COMMETS" how do we type flaming space rocks and we aren't wasting our time if we wanted to post on here then we are BWAHAHAHAHA "THIS IS FOR WARRIOR CAT LOVERS, not ragers." its a warrior cats group moron so therefore it goes into C&G and we aren't raging we are simply expressing our thoughts of this horrifically cruddy thread that made everybody's eyes turn into flaming balls of death
Quasar99
#130519386Saturday, April 12, 2014 2:57 PM GMT

this argument is kind of obsolete guys, we've done it like 50 other times with 50 other nonsensical warrior cats groups
l0ldude1
#130522768Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:35 PM GMT

I don't think we should sympathize with her. It was her fault. Warrior Cats does not belong here. She should be smarter than to walk in here and post that on OUR wall.
TaiWolf1234
#130525308Saturday, April 12, 2014 4:04 PM GMT

"I don't think we should sympathize with her. It was her fault." Of course it was. But is a simple mistake worth fretting over? You people make just as many mistakes as anyone else. "She should be smarter than to walk in here and post that on OUR wall." This is not "OUR wall". This is a public forum, open to anyone who wishes to RP. Quit acting like an elitist.
arabela341
#130640793Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:19 PM GMT

Tai has a point there .-.
Sadxy
#130814567Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:35 PM GMT

It isn't anyone's fault. I put it in a random place so I can get on with my thread! I also did that so you guys wouldn't go on and fu** with me. You don't know what warrior cats is. You don't know who Erin Hunter or Vicky Holmes is. Me and ara are the only ones who know about this. You guys are just OD'ers that rage all the time of people's best great threads. You guys are dumb. Stop being offensive and posting things that are so rude for no reason. If you have reasons name all 50 of them. Don;t bother posting another reply that is disturbing, offensive, dumb, or rude for no reason or purpose, or just to be mean or abusive, then I will literally report you all to ROBLOX and Shedletsky in the Reporting system and with PM's and I will delete all of your replies and posts. Got it, dumb people?
Sadxy
#130814943Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:46 PM GMT

Everything you guys are making, such as very raging and OD'er posts, is a waste of time. You guys are just abusers and should go to jail. Everything you say is wrong. I put it in roleplay for my group to go with and read and reply! Not for suckers and dumb people! I'm not a racist. I'm not an OD'er. I'm a RP'er. You guys are offensive abusers who don;t care about anyone. You're job is to troll people, be stupid, act like a dumb***, kill people, and shut up and stop messing with people. I'm making a point here. You are all not. See? This is MY wall, not anyone else's. Arabela also owns it becuase I know her in rl and she knows what Warrior cats is and what Roleplaying is and what OD'ing is and what you abusers are doing to be mean! Guys, just shut up. I can't believe so many stupid ppl want to waste their time reading my perfectly good thread for my group only. Are you in my group? No. What is warrior cats? You don't know. Who is Vicky Holmes, Erin Hunter, Socks1000qq, Arabela341, MintChocolateChip101, and Arowkitten? You don't know any of them because you aren't in my group. You aren't in my group because you are abusers, because you don't know what Warrior Cats is, because you don't know who these people are, and much more. So shut up and stop saying bad things. You are all on seperate sides. Just shut up and stop being offesive, OD'ers, bullies, and abusers in all kinds. Got it,dumb people? GOOD!
Sadxy
#130815254Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:56 PM GMT

This is not disturbing. I need to make sure that my group understands this. Especially newbies. I'm not an OD'er, it is called Roleplay. WARRIOR CATS roleplay. How come you know where Warrior cats goes if you don't even know what it is? You made that up, idiots. Shut u and stop posting. I can make a rant about you suckers and how abusive you are to innocent people like me for no reason. I ain't an OD'er. You are. Want to know why? Because I get these replies on every thread I make. It doesn't matter where I post these threads. They weren't for you to read anyways. Did you see the parts where it said this was for "Warriors of Blossomclan" the group? Did you see the part where I said "No bad comments"? You idiots should be careful what you say and who you say it to. I'm OD'ing because I'm RP'ing. In Warrior cats, "mates" are cats who like each other a lot and have kits together. That is roleplaying. OD'ing is people talking in real life about kissing someone online. Get it? I'm not actually talking when I'm roleplaying about "mates". That is because all of those reasons. MAKE SENSE? Yes it does. Does YOUR replies make sense? Apparently no, they are just to be trolls and dumb abusers. Should you stop here? Yes, because you have gone to far in talking about me and my thread. My thread is supposed to be for me, my group, and that's it. They are the only ones to reply. Stop blaming me for doing really good comedy RPG Warriors of Blossomclan threads. This goes for "Mudslide's Life (SO Far)" too. All of the same reasons. Now get out!
TehBloxx4h
#130816621Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:36 PM GMT

butthurt cat lover ogm that's a world wall of nonsensical childish rage my eyes are burning oww

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right