of     1   

ScarStrelok
#130358521Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:47 PM GMT

The Soldier slowly opened his eyes as he woke up, pulling up his visors helmet from the Spaceships crash. He slowly got up, also taking his SMG resembling a FN P90, but updated for the year he is in, 2153, and looked around the room. He saw the corpses of comrades, Humans, the Bird-like Reguf, and the Seal-like Ergus. After seeing that, he knew that whatever caused the crash, was something he wouldn't want to know about. He looked for the non-morbid parts of the room, the walls, floor, and roof was made of a Titanium-Steel alloy, probably from the Planet Yurgis, a few panels for the ship, all of which are broken, except for one. It was to the left of him, three feet away, it showed the Class-A Ship, a Scouting one, and how much of it's crew was in it, as it was 3,540 feet long. There was only 5. The Soldier told himself"Thank god I'm not a Lone Survivor or something like that, lucky Adam, lucky me." He said. Adam then checked to make sure his gear was in order. He had on a Woodland camo Shirt, Woodland camo Pants, Black boots, Brown Kneepads, Black gloves, a thing on him like a Watch resembling a tablet, but showing what weapons he has and a GPS, A Green Bullet proof vest with a Bandolier on it's front, a Alice backpack remade, A green Sphere-Lynx-t helmet, and grey Shoulder pads. He checked the FN P90, it had a ammo counter, flashlight, and something like a Holographic sight, but with some differences. Adam knew the Scouting mission for the United Species of the Wergus system a few Solar Systems, Earths also, united under one banner, to find if this planet is suitable for a Military and Civilian colony, is failing already. Despite that, he wanted to continue the Mission, for a odd reason. Thus, he went out of the Room. (Like I said, but still, Note this is in Not-so-Far future, in 2153.)
ScarStrelok
#130440929Friday, April 11, 2014 8:14 PM GMT

Bump.
pirate59392
#130450647Friday, April 11, 2014 9:46 PM GMT

A Sphere Lynx T helmet... So basically he's a Spaceball...

of     1