of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

drake17dude
#130471824Saturday, April 12, 2014 1:26 AM GMT

[Hook: All] Radix we made it, aye We made it Radix we made it, aye [D], we made it Radix we made it, aye We made it, aye Radix we made it, aye We made it (Verse 1 Aetion/Enormity) Spitting fire [S]ing Gold Truth be told I'm the Sire Who cares about legacy Full of jealousy Time to end his fallacy Especially with no empathy endlessly He needs the death penalty Welcome to Radix Supremacy I'm ending these mockeries While dropping these philosophies Nobody wants you, like 2 plates of Brocoli [Hook: All] Radix we made it, aye We made it Radix we made it, aye [D], we made it Radix we made it, aye We made it, aye Radix we made it, aye We made it [Verse 2: L Murder(Lion)] (lighter flick) Ok, roll one and light one then pull out a thousand stacks Then meet at Radix and pull out the AKs on the racks They thought I fell off but I just decided to give these rappers a chance Now that im back they don't stand a chance, i petrified them in they stance Y'all don't even understand my mental capacity for these freaking lyrics You guys still PG but im in the Rated R era, im a [F]ing menace I make these grown men swim in they bodies like it's Adult Swim You should not play with me, I just took all of your children Shoutout to RedNation, Drake, Tokyo, and I can't forget 'bout Aetion Y'all still in the same station, we still under God in his wide Creation All these kids just want to be signed, connect with me and you can get signed And I don't see evil like I am blind, I already destroyed the careers of 3 rappers combined Now think twice before you decide to step up to me, otherwise your girl will suffer in pr3gnancy You won't need a v3s3ctome, I throw the disses straight your way like they never came to me Im from where we would take shots and send them back, then take your girl then send her back They say I forever changed rap, because no one ever spit lyrics that actually came into facts I grew up in the T state, southside, repping that fast life, like thats no lie I'll take yo bride, on the wedding day you'll be crying when her last word to you was "bye" Im glad to say to Drake that Radix was something he created Rep Radix all day BECAUSE BABY WE MADE IT (Verse 3 Street) Extraordinary artists, only a few make us drag... Never tasted defeat, killing verses now it's stuffed in a body bag... Making it is debatable... But it's also confrontational... Look your opponent in the eyes, leave em paralyzed with shock waves... Hungry for competitors, but it's not snacks that I crave... The others are most likely disappointed how they doubted... Started from a seed but look how far we've sprouted... We made it without a doubt in my mind... Started in the background, but now the game is mine... Radix Records, where dreams come true... We've as much made it as the sky is blue... With our wings spread out, as success seems to follow... Critics choking on their own words, they might as well swallow.. Pointless hate is what makes us impeccable... Soaring through the clouds so our dreams are un step-able... Unthinkable rhymes flourish through out our artist... But seeing through our label is probably the hardest... We pack a ton of TNT... Blow up chunks of other labels, knowing they were already deceased.. But one thing you cant take is our pride... We made it to the top through struggle and strive... Don't give 1 thought to anybody but us... The others are faker than pyrite, most likely to rust... From KH to Enormity our artists are outstandingly noticeable... So inspirational, that every speech we give is quotable... [Hook: All] Radix we made it, aye We made it Radix we made it, aye [D], we made it Radix we made it, aye We made it, aye Radix we made it, aye We made it (Verse 4 Bullet/Drake17dude) Radicals,Goblins,47'ers,Legends, Radix's best that can kill career's in 5 milliseconds, Started from the bottom call me Kwasi Enin, Doing rap dunks on em fakers, [D] Bullet stunt on them haters, Birthed Radix from dirt, Now for fun we watch other labels get hurt, Genius rappers but we ain't no Albert, Radix is full of experts, So every track I just gotta KILL, We trying bring the game back since it went downhill, Untouchable, You can't stop us, They only dissing if they jealous, Sick of their terribleness, So I'm shaking up Rewind's world, Tell Black shady to stop acting like fool, Tell 8-Ball to pay attention in school, Tell T.B.E they ain't really Trap, A knock off G.B.E and their crap, These guys ain't hard they just sit there and [F]ap, I'll turn all of these guys handicap, End Legacy and anybody that loved him, Putting this fake deuce to a end, R.I.P to the silver demon his only friend, [F] Sym and all of them, Got team Radix in back of me, And blonde girls distracting me, Light a tree, Cause, Perra lo hicimos, TRANSLATION [B] WE MADE IT!, IGH!, [Hook: All] Radix we made it, aye We made it Radix we made it, aye [D], we made it Radix we made it, aye We made it, aye Radix we made it, aye We made it (Verse 5 Kid Ace/DinoDude1235) The difference between me and you? You think you should have it and I deserve it Aiming for the stars while I'm in my lab working Never met the lord, but I guess I got bars for certain And ain't [S] fly unless I rock it, and thats a service My gift is my curse don't lift it or it'll burst But [F] arms, I do enough harm when I'm kicking a verse Emotions in this service kept me earning And this is urgent, I hate schooI, burn [S] A fake friend stealing just call em' a serpent Broke in the bank and left nothing for the snakes Now I'm steaming on low yo, high temp in the O zone Funny how nature got me dreaming like a mogul Flyer then a jumper till I die of an overdose Product of pop culture from coast to coast I feel it's getting closer to you're death filled with dirty roaches Turns out Ls are the clips but louder, oh [S] Just another gram, now those turn into bowl hits And now were getting high again Getting electric just like gamma man Blazing like a Dutch, deep in the cut Posted up with b00bies to prove that I'm enough Got involved and we started tearing up Radix radio and me mixing herbs in the salad Evolution got me going like a stallion Cause I'm a B+ student, 47th battalion More then a yout boy searching for jades Gettin tribal while hitting up this wave [Hook: All] Radix we made it, aye We made it Radix we made it, aye [D], we made it Radix we made it, aye We made it, aye Radix we made it, aye We made it (Verse 6 King Hurricane/KingHurrican3) Uh... Kh You want the fixes. And can't fix it. We made it but that's not my limit. Chanel G rap better than trinity. We made it but my goal is infinity. Top of the slave ship. Took off my chain and handed it to Jacob. We made it says the arrow... You know cause Kh is a Pharoah. No need to sit I can fly So they said where'd the chairs go? Spit bars. Get far. I am a uranian. I'm not a lion if I was you could tame me then. I'm the one...the king of kings. And just like my home planet...I have 11 rings. Do it for momma... No need for spaces we use the comma's... I'm not lil wayne the martian... I'm Hurricane who's planet's the farthest... I'm a alien artist... I choose when I die so you can kill but only mark us... Complete my task... Take over the world and look ugly in the mask... esca pu laca ate it... Translation... WE MADE IT Kill that fake legend... Legacy always changing his name. He thinks he's better than KH. But he's a faker. God..God KH kill them haters. You just don't get the meaning... that's why you only collab with silver demon You steal rhymes we've seen it. You wanna be deuce but your still dreaming. Stop trying to be someone your not. My planet is millions of miles from the sun and I'm more hot. Your not on the map... I guess it's cause you can't rap. So just stop faking. RADIX WE MADE IT. EC (Verse 7 Kekeswag/Allayn) Honestly I'm coming back with a force times 10 I'll be [D]'d if I let this newbies get it again Grab the hookah pen, In a lions den Because it's Leo Gang add some Goblins then, Add the Radical clique, Got a Radical mix Lining up no talent rappers like a row of bricks Grab the gun load it up with some bullets Then tell bullet, we out of bullets.. Ha Let the good newbies go Sparking up female rappers, electric flow We on tour like.. We on a road show Now let these [H]s knowww.... It's Radix over ANY other label Start writting yall resign letters, Periodic table Shocking the boys, red wire to a blue cable Give them a "hey" and they all want a stable Getting the knowledge, Head is throbbing over what? Down goes the fire, Down goes the unlit [B] lunt And all I have left is a empty room and a kick in the butt Close your eyes and see inside like you're in a blind gut We made it.. Quote that Welcome to Radix like you put it on a door mat Look at all these rappers that I blew past It's Radix over everything get the news flash [Hook: All] Radix we made it, aye We made it Radix we made it, aye [D], we made it Radix we made it, aye We made it, aye Radix we made it, aye We made it
ITSONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
#130471932Saturday, April 12, 2014 1:27 AM GMT

Who disses broccoli? What do you worship Satan or something?
ChanelG
#130477585Saturday, April 12, 2014 2:06 AM GMT

10/10. No doubt.
KieraAllayn
#130484577Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:04 AM GMT

<3
tokyodrift7
#130484682Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:05 AM GMT

10/10 or 9.5/10 This was good. Love the fact that it involves multiple rappers and all of the verses sync up! RADIX!
LordMortarion
#130484908Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:07 AM GMT

I don't like ro-rap but this is 2cute4me
EmoDistress
#130492404Saturday, April 12, 2014 4:28 AM GMT

LOL DOPE BULLET
drake17dude
#130497468Saturday, April 12, 2014 5:53 AM GMT

aye
drake17dude
#130506844Saturday, April 12, 2014 11:19 AM GMT

bump
AlphonseAl
#130509936Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:35 PM GMT

10/10. But when I first started reading the hook, I was thinking of Dora. "We made it! (Yeah!)" I imagined her being the one saying "We made it". Lol. Soz.
JimmyVercetti
#130510058Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:37 PM GMT

Why does this exist? -20/100. You ro rappers don't realize you suck do you?
drake17dude
#130510756Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:50 PM GMT

Thanks and Haters gonna hate
SalsaSight
#130510978Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:54 PM GMT

yo china man give him constructive criticism you pos
KingHurrican3
#130532218Saturday, April 12, 2014 5:14 PM GMT

God...God KH Kill them Haters
SisterMaryClarence
#130534294Saturday, April 12, 2014 5:31 PM GMT

The only part of the rap I really liked was the chorus but good job anyway.
KingRoseXI
#130548416Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:56 PM GMT

Decent for a radix records song. 5/10
EmoDistress
#130549023Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:09 PM GMT

Decent for a radix song? BIAS T.B.E RIDER MUCH
KingRoseXI
#130549267Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:14 PM GMT

No? mad? Idc for radix records that much? Im not in T.B.E
EmoDistress
#130549455Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

Well you've never really looked into Radix this song wasn't their best but.
drake17dude
#130560751Saturday, April 12, 2014 10:21 PM GMT

thx
VintageAudio
#130574842Sunday, April 13, 2014 12:46 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Avasoccer5
#130575622Sunday, April 13, 2014 12:53 AM GMT

@OP dun dun dun dun dun dun i threw a wish in the well don't ask me i'll never tell i looked to you as it fell but your in my way ripped jeans skin was showing hot night wind was blowing where you think your going baby? hey i just met you and this is crazy but heres my number so call me maybe its hard to look right at you baby but heres my number so call me maybe hey i just met you and this is crazy but heres my number so call me maybe
drake17dude
#130578201Sunday, April 13, 2014 1:19 AM GMT

THX
ITSONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX
#130578515Sunday, April 13, 2014 1:22 AM GMT

If this is Wu-Tang then i'd hate to see who's Young Money
drake17dude
#130579470Sunday, April 13, 2014 1:31 AM GMT

T.B.E is like Young Money

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right