BaronDymos
#130499015Saturday, April 12, 2014 6:36 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
vamking12
#130499248Saturday, April 12, 2014 6:44 AM GMT

Nice.
hugeboo322
#130499729Saturday, April 12, 2014 6:59 AM GMT

(So I am incharge of a storyarc but not admin? :L)
BaronDymos
#130499798Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:02 AM GMT

You're a previous player, they're higher than admins. Forgot to mention, admins can have two regular classes, or one admins only class. Previous players can have an admin class and a previous player class, two regular classes and a previous player class, etc.)
hugeboo322
#130499825Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:03 AM GMT

(:3)
BaronDymos
#130500837Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:41 AM GMT

Name: Aranus Surname:  Falkrath Age:  58 From: Akkar, Gothria Race:  Half-Daimon/Half-Êtir Loyalty: Cult Class: High Priest/Warlock Appearance: The beast has scaly, reddish-brown skin, black, soulless eyes that seem to whisper of evil deeds, and wavy hair that is very dark grey. His sharp, pointed chin is adorned by a thick, dirty beard. His face is very rough and scarred, with a permanent smirk on his crooked lips. His mouth is filled with jagged, yellow, rotted teeth, and his beak-like nose has been broken. He is very tall, scaringly tall. Nearly nine feet, with a big, bulky body. His rough, calloused hands hold five leathery fingers each, and on their tips, long, sharp claws that could cut through the toughest dragon's scales. His ears are like the ears of an elf, but I wouldn't say that to his face. He is a very scary looking monster. Attire:  Black robes and a hood, along with a cloak, lastly a tabard bearing the Mark of Bezel. The Mark of Bezel is a red and black shield with four corners. In the upper-left corner is an eye, surrounded by four clawed hands. In the upper-right there is a throne and four crowns, each crown bearing a different symbol. The first bears a depiction of a horrible beast, standing upright with his arms stretched out, his mouth open, with two great fangs in it. The second bears a depiction silver fox with a key in his mouth. The third bears a depiction of a succubus, beautiful and glorious, but with wings and horns. The fourth bears a depiction of a warrior in black armor, holding a greatsword, with fire surrounding his eyes. In the bottom-left corner is a three-headed dragon, breathing fire upon a tavern. In the bottom-right there is a depiction of a naked woman, covered in blood, with her eyes cut out. Weapon(s): An obsidian sword, sheathed on his left hip. Usually carrying a powerful staff with it, rumored to be the Staff of Nashdimba.
BaronDymos
#130500887Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:42 AM GMT

Name: Aranus Surname:  Falkrath Age:  58 From: Akkar, Gothria Race:  Half-Daimon/Half-Êtir Loyalty: Cult Class: High Priest/Warlock Appearance: The beast has scaly, reddish-brown skin, black, soulless eyes that seem to whisper of evil deeds, and wavy hair that is very dark grey. His sharp, pointed chin is adorned by a thick, dirty beard. His face is very rough and scarred, with a permanent smirk on his crooked lips. His mouth is filled with jagged, yellow, rotted teeth, and his beak-like nose has been broken. He is very tall, scaringly tall. Nearly nine feet, with a big, bulky body. His rough, calloused hands hold five leathery fingers each, and on their tips, long, sharp claws that could cut through the toughest dragon's scales. His ears are like the ears of an elf, but I wouldn't say that to his face. He is a very scary looking monster. Attire:  Black robes and a hood, along with a cloak, lastly a tabard bearing the Mark of Bezel. The Mark of Bezel is a red and black shield with four corners. In the upper-left corner is an eye, surrounded by four clawed hands. In the upper-right there is a throne and four crowns, each crown bearing a different symbol. The first bears a depiction of a horrible beast, standing upright with his arms stretched out, his mouth open, with two great fangs in it. The second bears a depiction silver fox with a key in his mouth. The third bears a depiction of a succubus, beautiful and glorious, but with wings and horns. The fourth bears a depiction of a warrior in black armor, holding a greatsword, with fire surrounding his eyes. In the bottom-left corner is a three-headed dragon, breathing fire upon a tavern. In the bottom-right there is a woman, covered in blood, with her eyes cut out. Weapon(s): An obsidian sword, sheathed on his left hip. Usually carrying a powerful staff with it, rumored to be the Staff of Nashdimba.
srbstriker
#130501331Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:00 AM GMT

((Sign me up! I've got a few questions though, if I may, before I get busy with a character sheet. 1) How does magic work? What distinctions exist between light and dark and what powers do they grant? 2) Could I please have some more information on Orcish culture?(Tribal mechanics, codes of honour etc. And, especially, any shamanistic or spiritual practices they may partake in.) 3) My Timezone is GMT +8. Will this be a problem? I'm on break for two weeks, so I'll be relatively free as far as time goes and am guessing it'll be alright. 4) Should I be familiar with any other of your RPs from this series? That's it for now. If you want me to take my own creative liberties with making a character, feel free to say that, though I'm worried I'll commit some "un-canon" crimes. If it's too much effort to answer, that's cool too, I'll just make do with what I've got. Apologies for being a pain. (No sarcasm) I'm excited to see where this'll go! :) ))
succesfulfundude
#130501389Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:02 AM GMT

Name: Brys (pronounced Bryce) Surname: Faltire Age: 28 From: Argadon, Lok Doran Race: Human Loyalty: Neutral Class: Warrior/Bowman Appearance: 6'1", has blue eyes, medium length chocolate brown hair, has a quite skinny build, as well as being Caucasian. Attire: Has light, leather armor. Weapon(s): Bow Biography: Brys had grown up on a farm, practicing hunting on both inanimate and animal targets. When he was 9, thieves attacked the barn, stealing most of their things. However, Brys managed to defend against some of the thieves, killing two and wounding others. This helped him to see new opportunities. When he was 17 and he had enough money to buy his own house, he became a literal bounty hunter, taking up jobs to capture well known thieves. Other:
timpookie
#130501682Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:15 AM GMT

Name: Veroth Surname: Aegelm Age: 28 From: Aertir Race: Eitiren Loyalty: Rangers Class: Revolution Leader, which I assume is like Ranger but just even more badass. Appearance: He quite resembles his great-great-great-grandfather Francent Aegelm in appearance. Attire: Fancy clothing that is in fact a magical variant of cloth made by his great-great-great-uncle Arkeloth, which is about as strong as leather armor, and basically fireproof (Based off of TCM, you can easily guess why Arkeloth would need this to be fireproof :)) Weapon(s): He's good with any weapon, and good enough in hand-to-hand combat to disarm an armed opponent and use their weapon. So he goes around with a sheathed sword, a bow and a quiver full of arrows, two knives at his belt, a machete hidden up his sleeves, a throwing-knife hidden up the other sleeve and two pocket knives, one in each boot. Biography: TBR because I'm lazy Other: Auto-accepted beckuz adminz Vamking12 gave me a gun. It shoots Bannanachairs.
timpookie
#130501788Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:19 AM GMT

@Srb: (Sign me up! I've got a few questions though, if I may, before I get busy with a character sheet. 1) How does magic work? What distinctions exist between light and dark and what powers do they grant? Magic works via godmodding. No, really, it's almost like godmodding, except that there are rules. Oh, also, when a magic user dies, they can do one last thing to assist those that they love accomplish their task. 2) Could I please have some more information on Orcish culture?(Tribal mechanics, codes of honour etc. And, especially, any shamanistic or spiritual practices they may partake in.) Not a hundred percent sure about that... 3) My Timezone is GMT +8. Will this be a problem? I'm on break for two weeks, so I'll be relatively free as far as time goes and am guessing it'll be alright. That's my timezone, m8. If you want to do the arc that I manage, feel free to join in. 4) Should I be familiar with any other of your RPs from this series? There may be allusions, but it's a thousand-year timeskip between then and now, and I can fill you in whenever something of importance comes up. That's it for now. If you want me to take my own creative liberties with making a character, feel free to say that, though I'm worried I'll commit some "un-canon" crimes. It's okay, I'll point out things that are un-canon if you want me to. If it's too much effort to answer, that's cool too, I'll just make do with what I've got. Apologies for being a pain. (No sarcasm) I'm excited to see where this'll go! :) )) Vamking12 gave me a gun. It shoots Bannanachairs.
BaronDymos
#130502322Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:39 AM GMT

1) How does magic work? What distinctions exist between light and dark and what powers do they grant? Well. That's a tough question, to be honest. Magic is really an element, it is what The Lord Abrac (also called Elessar) used to form all the worlds. The human mind possesses the ability to summon it, and manipulate it, if you concentrate hard enough. It takes also a lot of knowledge, and the slightest error could lead to death. It is very dangerous, and very, VERY powerful. Light magic is simply magic used for the greater good. Healing, exorcising demons, and so forth. It makes for a powerful defensive weapon, and in the right hands, a highly effective offensive weapon, used against evil things. Dark magic is much more powerful, but it is very addictive and unstable. Dark magic is used almost entirely for offense and is useless for defense. Necromancy is a form of dark magic. Wielders of dark magic have a weakness to light, and wielders of light have a slight resistance to dark. 2) Could I please have some more information on Orcish culture?(Tribal mechanics, codes of honour etc. And, especially, any shamanistic or spiritual practices they may partake in.) Orcs, obviously, are very tribal. They are led by shamans, and warlocks. The warlock tribes and shaman tribes constantly war against eachother. The warlocks worship Nashdimba, a powerful daimon, and the shamans worship animal spirits, such as Ashakkad, the Lizard Spirit. As for codes of honor, it varies from tribes to tribe. The tribal mechanics are very basic, but they too vary. In one of the most powerful tribes, a warrior tribe called the Stoneblood Tribe, children are initiated at a young age by killing a lion and eating it's heart. Then, in their teenage years, they compete against eachother for dominance, in a battle to the death. The winner, yes, one survivor, becomes the new Chieftain, and that pretty much means all the women of the tribe have to bear him children. The cycle repeats over and over. They have various rituals.. I would go into more detail, but there's so many tribes, and I have already taken more than a half-hour to write this. 3) My Timezone is GMT +8. Will this be a problem? I'm on break for two weeks, so I'll be relatively free as far as time goes and am guessing it'll be alright. It's fine, I stay up all night every night and sleep in in the mornings. 4) Should I be familiar with any other of your RPs from this series? Nah. Not really. Hope you decide to join!
timpookie
#130502479Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:44 AM GMT

(I'm also in GMT+8, will it be a problem for me?) Vamking12 gave me a gun. It shoots Bannanachairs.
BaronDymos
#130502590Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:49 AM GMT

Veroth Aegelm. The true High King of Skyri- wait.. wrong world. Oh em gee I just realized Merey Marthard's descendants are Aegelms, which makes 'em badass. Yes. YES. YEEESSS! Anyway I should probly make Xian's CS. Btw, Xian's still alive. A thousand years later. Cause she got bit. By Marceline the Vampire Queen.
BaronDymos
#130502619Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:50 AM GMT

Are you asking me if your timezone is a problem? If so No.)
timpookie
#130502634Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:51 AM GMT

Okay. Check your PMs as well. Vamking12 gave me a gun. It shoots Bannanachairs.
BaronDymos
#130503330Saturday, April 12, 2014 9:22 AM GMT

BTW remember how we decided Hera was with Francent once? I decided to make this whole big thing about it. It happened AFTER he met the Queen. He had an affair. Long story short, Xian's mother is Hera.
timpookie
#130503366Saturday, April 12, 2014 9:23 AM GMT

Holy shiet, that's some deep family ties then. Vamking12 gave me a gun. It shoots Bannanachairs.
BaronDymos
#130503519Saturday, April 12, 2014 9:30 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Minun1020
#130508839Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:10 PM GMT

(Okay didn't understand much but i'll just make my crappy cs and get rejected) CS: Name:Chris(THATS RIGHTTTT I CHANGED NAMES XD) =================== Surname: Vermilion =================== Age: 15 ========================== From:Argradon ============================== Race: Elÿiren =================== Loyalty: (Cult, Rangers or Neutral)Nuetral x3 ======================================= Class:Light Mage ============================================================= Appearance:Chris Appears to have long red hair reaching up to her shoulders(or Maybe i can have white hair i would like that but i'll let the op decide if i can have it...),Her eyes are dark purple looking at them makes you feel uneasy,Her height exceeds up to a 13 year old Elÿiren,Chris is a slim girl she does not have much muscle though,she has a light skin tone which is well a little pale by other people's perspective. ========================================== Attire: Chris wears a black shirt with a long sleeved purple jacket,She wears an eye patch covering her right eye and wears dark purple jeans with worn out boots,She also covers herself in a white cloak which hide's most of her features except her eyes exposing the eye patch. ============================================================ Weapon(s):Chris Normally carries a wooden wand with her,strapped to her hip,she also has a paralyzing poisoned ring which looks like a normal ring with an amethyst stuck on it,She's able to cap it open and stab the her enemy paralyzing them,the ring is a one time use meaning if she stabs someone with the ring all the poison will drain out of it and she would have to refill the ring. ==================================== Biography:TBR CUZ IM LAZY :c ========================================= Other:(unless i missed something :C i read the rules T_T)Annnnnd this is mah crappy Cs it is going to be hated
SagePakkana
#130510661Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:48 PM GMT

Name: Leon Surname: Berthart Age: 19 From: Artheran, Argradon Race: Etiren Loyalty: Neutral Class: Warrior Appearance: Medium in height, semi-muscular in built and his skin is normally pale. He has red spiky hair that has crimson stripes in each spike and red eyes. Attire: He wears a silver headgear (with an inscription saying "LUV 2 D!3"), a silver medium armor (commonly the torso armor, having shoulder pads a collar), a black shirt underneath the armor, black fingerless gloves, two black belts, white pants a black boots. He also wears a cloak, of which he stole it from a wizard and he converts it to the ones lone wolves wear. Weapon(s): A sword made of diamond and gold. The blade is purely made of diamond and the hilt is also purely made out of gold. He sometimes uses his blade, he is more of a brawler. He sometimes uses the sheath of it to make him look as if he is dual wielded. Biography: Before he became a lone traveler, he was actually the son of a family of nobles. He grew tired of being a royal. He usually hangs out with peasants secretly, which is due for the fact that a noble should not befriend a peasant. Since then, he decided to go exploring. What he did is that he ran away from home and went exploring to see the outside of the kingdom. Other: Well, only one. He has immense strength of which he get from blacksmiths and other strong peasants. Like, he was able to carry a boulder and smashes it. Clearly, he thinks he is the peasant's best friend.
srbstriker
#130512688Saturday, April 12, 2014 1:25 PM GMT

((My character sheet will be up tomorrow morning as soon as I can manage. Have fun and happy writing 'till then.))
hugeboo322
#130519255Saturday, April 12, 2014 2:56 PM GMT

(I'll try to get my CS out soon) "Kinky + Creative= Boo" -Vamking12
hugeboo322
#130520542Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:10 PM GMT

CS: Name: Lindsay Surname: Mey, it is actually something else by she prefers that name Age: 18 From: Argradon Race: Etir,Elyiren mix Loyalty: Whoever pays the guild more money for a job Class: Guildmaster Appearance: She has long red hair and bluish green eyes, standing at around 5'8 and 140 pounds, she is a slick girl who sneaks around with ease. Attire: ~~~~~~Thieving outfit: http://s4.goodfon.su/wallpaper/previews-middle/313236.jpg ~~~~~~Offduty outfit: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs34/f/2008/310/5/4/Thief_Girl_by_kamui12.jpg Weapon(s): A knife that was given to her by a relative, of Elyiren forge Biography: Her mother was a lowly thief, not believing in the guild of thieves untill her later days, inwhich she was able to unite the group. But, she went into hiing leaving her 18 year old daughter incharge of a new guild, who involve themselves in the revolution and the cult. Other: She enjoys to use her mother's fighting style ONLY when offduty, sticking to serious combat when onduty "Kinky + Creative= Boo" -Vamking12 "Kinky + Creative= Boo" -Vamking12 "Kinky + Creative= Boo" -Vamking12
hugeboo322
#130520610Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:11 PM GMT

(Changed one of the links) CS: Name: Lindsay Surname: Mey, it is actually something else by she prefers that name Age: 18 From: Argradon Race: Etir,Elyiren mix Loyalty: Whoever pays the guild more money for a job Class: Guildmaster Appearance: She has long red hair and bluish green eyes, standing at around 5'8 and 140 pounds, she is a slick girl who sneaks around with ease. Attire: ~~~~~~Thieving outfit: http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/full/Thief-(game)-cosplay-girl-photo-935026.jpeg ~~~~~~Offduty outfit: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs34/f/2008/310/5/4/Thief_Girl_by_kamui12.jpg Weapon(s): A knife that was given to her by a relative, of Elyiren forge Biography: Her mother was a lowly thief, not believing in the guild of thieves untill her later days, inwhich she was able to unite the group. But, she went into hiing leaving her 18 year old daughter incharge of a new guild, who involve themselves in the revolution and the cult. Other: She enjoys to use her mother's fighting style ONLY when offduty, sticking to serious combat when onduty "Kinky + Creative= Boo" -Vamking12

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right