of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

jlynn123
#131021400Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:44 PM GMT

It was a long time ago. The brave queen gave up her physical form to save her people.She became a gem. This gem replaced an old one, formed of hope, which the people no longer had. This gem kept over the darkness. But it had broken. And now the queen gave up everything to have her light wave off the dark. She was not forgotten. The people remember her. So does the dark. You always heard this story. In Sliverist, the people often shared the tale. Averse was the unsaid darkness. The kingdom had tried to take away the light, for they wanted everything. But now Sliverist was protected. Rules: 1) As long as you live in Sliverist, you can be whatever you want, from assassins to dancers. The only restriction is that there is no royalty or anyone with special powers. 2) Romance and Violence is fine, it helps develop the story. 3) The story starts at normal day. What happens next will be caused by me. 4) This does not take place in real time, it's fantasy. 5) You may know each other at the start of roleplay. You can be related. 6) Here, killing is not a crime. It is considered wrong when not in war in sliverist, but it is not an law. Still you can only be killed if your OK with it. 7) Magic and being skilled with swords is not considered an special power, and is allowed for all to use. 8) Ingore rule 9 and put "ABRACADABRA" in other to show you read the rules. 9) Put "Monkey see, monkey do" in other to show you read the rules. Character Sheet: Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Appearance: Clothes: Items: Skills: Bio: Other:
TehBloxx4h
#131021839Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:50 PM GMT

noplisgivaplotbcuzdismaeksnosenseplis
jlynn123
#131022006Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:52 PM GMT

Well, I was planning it to have it be an mystery but, okay .3. The "gem" has being returned to it's physical form, and now, under the old queens rule, the citizens must fight of the darkness.
jlynn123
#131031562Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:02 PM GMT

(I should make my CS .3.) Name: Aurora Mystic Age: Eighteen years old. Gender: Female. Personality: Aurora is a friendly, welcoming girl with a very mischievous side. She can trick people into buying something with a higher price than it's worth thanks to her charm. She can be flirtatious to get what she wants, and can easily guess what people are thinking. Appearance: Aurora stands about five feet and twelve inches, with a slim body, slightly wide hips, and slightly tan skin. She has cyan hair, tied in a ponytail by a red bow. She has a sharp chin and bright, fuchsia eyes. Clothes: Aurora wears blood-red tights, long white boots, and a black sleeveless dress. She wears white gloves that go only to her elbows and leave her fingers exposed. Items: Aurora travels around with a cart with all her goods. Once she gets to her destination, she sets up a tent at a market and places all her goods, like food, jewelry, clothes, weapons and decorations. Her own items personally include a sliver sword and small locket which makes her have to say, "Sorry, not for sale!" Skills: Aurora is skilled with a sword, however when in danger she mainly relays on magic. Bio: Aurora is a traveling merchant, one of the only people with permission to travel within the borders of both kingdoms. She has six older sisters, all merchants like her, but they don't usually travel together. Her parents live in the dungeons of Sliverist, being prisoners who are two of many people who tried to steal the great gem. Aurora sides with no kingdoms in war, however she enjoys Sliverist's kingdom much more than Averse's, and if she ever felt the need to support an kingdom, it will be with Sliverist. Other: ABRACADABRA.
TehBloxx4h
#131032095Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:09 PM GMT

oh wait, my post got rejected. lemme try agan THIS MAKES NO SENSE WAT KINGDOM WHAT QUEEN WAHT DARK WHAT ENEMEISW HAT IS THISPJRJWSTwy
BowtiesAreCool001
#131032418Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:13 PM GMT

TEH CAN'T YOU HANDLE A MYSTERY GOSH
BowtiesAreCool001
#131032457Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:14 PM GMT

THE KINGDOM IS SLIVERIST IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS ENOUGH FOR YOU LIKE GOSH JUST BE PATIENT I SWEAR TO
jlynn123
#131032549Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:15 PM GMT

XP Yeah, I know it seems that way, but I kinda of want it to be explained in roleplay, but ok. The kingdoms are Sliverist and Averse. Sliverist is good. Averse is bad. The queen of Sliverist turned her self into an gem to keep Averse away. Averse is the darkness, and the enemies are the people of Averse. Get it?
TehBloxx4h
#131032694Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:16 PM GMT

I'm simply gonna keep it to myself and leave. This thread will die anyway.
jlynn123
#131032943Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:19 PM GMT

Um, okay, bye. .-.
BowtiesAreCool001
#131061336Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:17 PM GMT

Teh tends to be mean, don't mind him.
jlynn123
#131061422Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:18 PM GMT

Oh, okay..3. That's fine, his thoughts.
BowtiesAreCool001
#131061506Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:20 PM GMT

Peeps be having their own opinion. Dat is some crazy stuff. Anyways, I might join when I stop being busy.
jlynn123
#131061790Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:24 PM GMT

Oh okay. :D Take your time.
BowtiesAreCool001
#131061845Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:25 PM GMT

I'm making a post-apocalypse roleplay at the moment.
jlynn123
#131062111Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:28 PM GMT

(Sounds cool, I'll join when you finish :D)
BowtiesAreCool001
#131062168Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:29 PM GMT

I posted the idea. It's called "Downfall: Haley's Comet"))
TehBloxx4h
#131112823Friday, April 18, 2014 6:13 AM GMT

Oh great, now they're thinking I'm mean..
BowtiesAreCool001
#131118770Friday, April 18, 2014 8:33 AM GMT

No, we don't. I was joking
Minun1020
#131119993Friday, April 18, 2014 9:12 AM GMT

I will join :3,This rp can be improved though,You mostly need to add a bit more lore to it then add some classes and some races X3) Character Sheet: Name:Chris Vermilion Age:15 Gender:Female Personality:Chris has a shy personality,She often avoids other people and often becomes cold to them,She only does that to strangers though,her friends are a different story,She Protects her friends and is always open to them. Appearance:Chris has long white hair reaching up to her waist,She has sky blue eyes and a light skin tone,Chris's Height exceeds of that a 13 year old,Chris has a skinny build. Clothes:Chris's clothes consist of a brown hazel jacket with a black shirt worn behind it,She has purple jeans and dark shoes,She also wears pitch black gloves and an eye patch that is pure white. Items:Chris carries a leaf shaped golden dagger,She has a wand tucked in her thigh,She also carries a staff the length of a broom stick. Skills:Chris Despite being 15 has an incredible talent in magic,Though that's only what her skills consist of,Chris can't cook well,When i say 'Cant cook well' i mean that when she cooks,Her cooking is about as deadly as poison. Bio:Chris Lived a hard life,Her father was poor but powerful magician,Although her father was a bit well..Let's say 'LOONY' He often talked to himself,Chris mother died after she gave birth to chris so she only had her father for company,Her father trained her in the art of Conjuration,Enabling her to summon magical beasts out of nowhere,When she was 12 chris's father was executed for Murder chris lived alone ever since. Other:ABRACADABRA
BowtiesAreCool001
#131121092Friday, April 18, 2014 9:43 AM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Atrix Arterius Age: Thirty seven Gender: Male Personality: Busy, intelligent, rather clumsy, insane at times, helpful, mysterious. Appearance: He has crystal blue eyes and a closely shaved beard mustache. Clothes: http://cydel.deviantart.com/art/Astromancer-Dungeon-Hunters-III-444852452 The last two, with the mask. Items: A staff reaching his neck, beautifully designed. He calls it the "Staff of Dreams" Skills: He can make a group of crows surround his enemies and help him in battle. That good enough? He also does an 'Energy Jolt" where he electrifies his enemies. Bio: Atrix is a traveler. He never really stops to a certain place. But with Sliverist, it was different. He knew the place needed his help, and settled down there for a few years. Other: He used to have a family.
BowtiesAreCool001
#131121119Friday, April 18, 2014 9:43 AM GMT

((I forgot to mentioned a mixture of black and white hair, since he's getting old.))
XenonLi
#131128009Friday, April 18, 2014 12:30 PM GMT

REGISTRATION TIME Name: Joe McGarthy Age: 26 Gender: Male Personality: Arrogant Appearance: Black hair, yellow irises, white-pink-brownish skin Clothes: Brown, baggy pants and a military suit Items: Violin, machine gun, violin case, violin bow, 3 minor gems of power Skills: Violin (9/10), machine gun, leadership Bio: After his father died in a tragic violin explosion, Joe McGarthy decided to practice violin until he was better than his father. Then he stopped and turned arrogant for no reason. Also Joe comes from a middle class family and makes thousands from violin performances each day. Other: ABRACADABRA
BowtiesAreCool001
#131128075Friday, April 18, 2014 12:31 PM GMT

((Wait i didn't write abracadabra. I forgot to ._.)
XenonLi
#131141461Friday, April 18, 2014 3:14 PM GMT

this thread is dying

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right