of     1   

Frostehz
#131576229Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:00 PM GMT

~The Apocalypse~ April, Friday 13th, Year 2046 One day everybody was just doing this normally but then suddenly there were a few weird storys on the news about people being eaten or bit,in under 2 months half the world was infected there are only a few people left who haven't been infected,Nobody is quite sure how it happend not even some of the worlds best scientists! Are group is together because we had were close friends and decided to make a camp in america. You can go anywhere in america. Weather:Snowy Plot:There is not a plot just travel around find supplies kill zombies and have fun and dramatic scenes. THE MAGICAL CS, copy and paste at your own risk. Name: Age: Appearance: Personality: Items: Weapons: Bio: RULES No godmodding. No infinite ammo. No flaming Well, that's pretty much it. My CS below. Name: Max Gardner Age: 18 Appearance: Leather Jacket Eyepatch Jeans White Shoes And Black Hair And Blue Eyes Personality: Can be a little rude and hard to get along with. Items: Medpack, lots of ammo Weapons: Python, Crowbar Bio: No rememberance of parents ever since the zombie outbreak, he woke up in the street with zombies everywhere.
Frostehz
#131576370Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:02 PM GMT

--I Will Choose To Accept Or Not-- You will mostlikly be accepted.
ninjafire7494
#131581068Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:54 PM GMT

its worse and worser yes i know its not a word this has no detail effort original story none of that its bad its borderline troll the only reason why its not considered a troll is because you arent trolling

of     1