Expheus
#138437168Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:20 AM GMT

I'll let you decide. Judging my character on strength etc. I'm throwing the ball in your court. Haha, I think it is the feeling of starting from the rubble and reaching the top of the environment you have set. That is why I chose to be poor anyhow.
Smough
#138437336Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:22 AM GMT

have fun with Rikorro then, I'll begin writing it out and stuff. {You dare raise your sword against God himself? You shall burn in his LIGHT!}
Expheus
#138437347Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:22 AM GMT

Oh and I will give you full control of everything. Josia could pass away or be brutally murder. The cat could start talking. Haha, go for it.
Smough
#138437801Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:26 AM GMT

Giving me full control's the worst thing you could do, because Rikorro's absolutely ruthless in that matter. 'course, he's got honor, so he might just leave her alone. Don't tempt me to bring in Sundowner because he'll absolutely murder her no matter what! {You dare raise your sword against God himself? You shall burn in his LIGHT!}
Expheus
#138437911Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:27 AM GMT

Hey! I said full control not to be mean as well! Haha.
Smough
#138438017Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:28 AM GMT

nope, the moment you said "I'm giving you full control", you sealed her fate. {You dare raise your sword against God himself? You shall burn in his LIGHT!}
Expheus
#138438340Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:31 AM GMT

Oh yeah. She is expendable. You have full control of the environment to make the story more interesting. Just please do not put me in any impossible situations. :)
Smough
#138438885Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:37 AM GMT

hah, we'll see about the "impossible" situations. it might make it interesting if there is a time where there's a scenario that is seemingly impossible. {You dare raise your sword against God himself? You shall burn in his LIGHT!}
Expheus
#138439648Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:44 AM GMT

*Women Voice* But he's only a boy! Haha, Anyway let me know when you get the role-play up. I am so excited.
Expheus
#138446225Saturday, June 28, 2014 1:47 AM GMT

Feel free any time to start the roleplay but I am heading off to bed now. Just let me know when it is up. I am just finishing off reading your roleplay with Z0rr0w. Page thirteen. It has actually been a pretty good ride so far apart from some of Z0rr0w's.. Well... I do not even have to explain. Female scientist relationship. I wouldn't mind a bit of flirting, my character would probably be naturally shy, just to add some flavour but it really isn't needed. Just giving you the general view that you can branch off the story pretty much anywhere and add some strange characters in on the way. I have one idea though. I want my character to be involved around the sentries. To learn more about them, perhaps be protected by them or make one of them or even a few them allies.
Expheus
#138451653Saturday, June 28, 2014 2:39 AM GMT

Ok I have finished reading you and Z0rr0w's role-play just so I can see what may be lurking in the dark for me. I will probably bookmark it so I can see how other players are doing in this role-play. I am tremendously tired now. Thought I still will pound my last ounce.. (Perhaps a pun of weighted amounts) Of energy into giving some more feedback. You say that the weather is raining yet didn't you say Tsen was encased in a dome? Also would you ever think about perhaps players characters engaging each other in their separate role-plays. Perhaps bringing a character in from one role-play and putting into another persons roleplay. Then the two players can engage with each other in their own seperate roleplays if you get what I mean? Example: Jiro: (Action) You: (Feed the action to Z0rr0w's Character) Z0rr0w's character: (Action) You: (Feed my action back to Z0rr0w's Character) This could even trail events caused by other players or knowledge learned by main character's from players which allows other players to learn more about their surroundings. I understand if you want to keep it simple or to the point where the players have their own separate adventures and encounters with the characters in the role-play. If some writing didn't make sense, I apologuize, I need zzz's.
Smough
#138452407Saturday, June 28, 2014 2:47 AM GMT

That would be interesting. And it's simulated weather if anything. I'll see if I can do anything about it. RP is being written out, don't worry. {You dare raise your sword against God himself? You shall burn in his LIGHT!}
dacoconut
#138483598Saturday, June 28, 2014 9:59 AM GMT

(can I still join?) Character Sheet: Name: Cassiopeia "Cass" Ezka Gender: Female Age: 16 Appearance: Cass is often teased because of her curly short hair which messes up and makes her look like she just woke up from a bad dream, which is true. Due to her dark eyes, people around her often gets scared of her. She wears a white t-shirt and a blue short coat with a hood to often hide from crowds. Cass also wears shorts and blue sneakers. Bio (At least 3-5 sentences): As a child, she and her family was very happy, even though they're poor, they never lack love. Her mother died at a very young age, but it didn't matter since she had her big brother and father to take care of her. Unfortunately, his father was taken away because he was caught stealing fruits from the local market (which supposed to be their dinner). Cass had a very rough childhood since she was often bullied by kids, and because of this she often imagine and wanted to see the other world beyond Tsen; wanting to escape her reality and find her dad.
Smough
#138483670Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:01 AM GMT

(Definitely, I'll get you set up here in a bit. Only got an hours worth of sleep, so it'll take some, but it'll be up.) {You dare raise your sword against God himself? You shall burn in his LIGHT!}
dacoconut
#138483786Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:03 AM GMT

(Ok, thanks :D)
Smough
#138483881Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:06 AM GMT

Other people are still encouraged to join! I'll help you if need be, just say the word. {You dare raise your sword against God himself? You shall burn in his LIGHT!}
dacoconut
#138484291Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:16 AM GMT

And then I shall :D This RP is really catchy and has a great story line... I'm going to tell my friends to join!
giantcris123
#138486422Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:04 AM GMT

[Can I still join?] Name: Typhon Aurora Gender: Male Age:22 Appearance: Typhon is a man of tall posture. He stands at 6'8, and has brown eyes and hair. He is pale, considering there is little light in Tsen. His right arm is cybernetic, made from a light material that compacts when in extreme heat. On his left arm is a watch, implanted into his wrist. He wears what he can, but prefers a hoodie and some tracksuit pants. Bio (At least 3-5 sentences): He is a shy man, born with social anxiety disorder. This made his childhood difficult, and it didn't help that his father was never around much, and when he was he would be drunk. He got a good education despite this, since he had a loving mother. Sadly she passed away when he was 17, and he was forced to move into an apartment were he currently lives today.
Smough
#138486915Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:15 AM GMT

(Definitely. I should've included an option where you can choose your nemesis if you want one.) {You dare raise your sword against God himself? You shall burn in his LIGHT!}
giantcris123
#138487162Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:21 AM GMT

[Yay, thanks. This looks really interesting and I'm looking through how good the other ISRP's your doing are. I think I'll go for Bizhurrah. She seems like a very interesting character.]
dacoconut
#138487163Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:21 AM GMT

(WE CAN HAVE A RIVAL? OMG can I?)
Smough
#138487450Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:29 AM GMT

(Definitely, although if I were you, I'd pick wisely.) {You dare raise your sword against God himself? You shall burn in his LIGHT!}
dacoconut
#138488796Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:00 PM GMT

(How about you choose for me :3)
dacoconut
#138616670Sunday, June 29, 2014 1:42 PM GMT

(bump?)
Memien
#138639798Sunday, June 29, 2014 6:03 PM GMT

Hi! Here's a CS, for what it's worth Name: Vivi Zaqunya Gender: Female Age: 18 ½ Appearance: Vivi has hair of an odd orange-gold colour that easily reflects any light. It’s about waist-length, and she usually takes part of it, on either side, creates two braids, joins them together at the nape of her neck into one braid, which continues down to the bottom; the rest of her hair goes free. If necessary, however, she’ll just put it all in a ponytail. Her eyes are a pale milky-brown, with flecks of a darker rich chestnut; despite the little pigment in them, she’s had very few sight problems. Her eyebrows and lashes don’t match her hair; rather, they are black. She’s short and slight, with a feminine figure but a decent build. Her favourite clothing is a long-sleeved short dress, the torso being white, and the arms black. She wears tight legging-type pants that are also black. Her footwear is a pair of mint-green shoes, but since they have no fastening mechanism, and extend a little way up her legs, they probably count as boots. Bio: She was born to an average family, not rich, not poor, somewhere in between. From early on, she was good at writing and drawing, and hoped to make a living that way. They owned a small shed-type building a little way from her house, where she did and kept her work. Three or four years ago, someone’s bright idea turned into a raging fire that swept through the area, just missing the shed. She had been working there, and survived, but, well, her family’s remains were barely recovered. With no money, she had to sell the shed, and use that plus a cashier job (of which there must be plenty, all those stores) to get an apartment. She still hopes to become an author, but will definitely have problems, being poor now. This probably needs some editing.