of     1   

bloxxer8888
#131692906Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:45 PM GMT

(Verse 1 8-Ball) Here we are again, Back to defeat you with another track, Time for another schooling session, Throw you into detention, you just tryna get attention, Acting all insane, Your efforts are in vain, All you do is complain, You act like you’re on c0ca1ne, Just part of the food chain, Like they say, every dog has his day, So hard to maintain, A good career these days, Now you actin’ like a qu33r like the rest of the g@y$, Time to load up my clip, Don’t let me catch you, Don’t slip, Bust a cap in your hip, Even tho i ain’t a kryp, Let me be clear, I ain’t got no fear, Been in the game for less than a year, time to drink a celebratory b33r, I ain’t scared, you already been dared, You must be visually impaired, Can’t see your defeat coming, You gonna stop rapping and start plumbing, Claim you’re a legend, but you just an irritation, Say you rich, But your house got no irrigation, Time for liberation, Bet you didn’t even pass graduation, Everyone has atleast one complication but you, I’ll watch your cremation, Make you die, Ain’t nobody comin to the funeral, Not even your momma gonna cry, She know you gonna die, For fking with the east side, I’m an enforcer, You just an endorser, Soon you’ll be in the rank supporter, I’m a precursor, Soon i’ll be your successor, You try to walk down the street and you need camo, I’’m riding low in my lambo, This time you won’t last longer, I’m getting stronger every day, Don’t care what you say, I’’ll make you run away, This game’s the only thing you play, You act like you’re tough, ENOUGH, You’re just a bluff, Sure enough, You think you’re bad stuff? Scruff McGruff ahh nga, You think you’re a gorilla? Getting mad like you’re godzilla, Go ahead and try to say you’re a slobk killa, Seen a million people fight PIRU, You’ll go down too, Kill you like a flue, Your time in radix has expired, This time you’re gonna get fired, Try to fk with a IRL stone, They’ll bust your ahh, Make you eat glass, Stop smoking grass, You just another ngga, It’s as simple as pulling a trigga, You hear the sound, next thing you in the ground, Or in the river then found, Break your collarbone, Now you ain’t even known, Pull out my mac 11 going pop pop pop, Then watch your ahh drop, You’d be surprised how easily they’d kill you for stepping into lime, don’t claim you’re a legend when you won’t defend, This is Rewind all the time. (Verse 2 King Hurricane) Shady? Your backwards a owl with no talons. He thought he could rap but he has no talent. Everything that comes out is Baby Hurricane. Get over it. If your a boy stop saying my name. Look what happened you lost skill and so called clique. He's just a kid that can't deal with conflicts. He's crazy wrong he needs to get incarcerated. You think I'm a baby no need to explain it. Shady thinks he can rap he must be on medication. Shady? He doesn't know his ABC's. Failed 5th grade 5 times kept getting E's When he actually tried he brung it up to a D. You can ask 8-ball you don't have to believe me. He's always diggin the guys. Never liked a girl ever since he was 9. Shady? He's not really a kid he was born in the 80's. Every time he see's a start he makes wishes. (that he could rap) Claimin he wins battles but the stuff he's spittin. Isn't even disses. He's not even dissin. We all know your 30 quit the acting. He dropped out of school in 5th so he don't know his fractions. Quit pretending. We only need to say one thing kill you in a sentence. 2 years ago you sent request and they still pending. I've already killed you so this is your ending. East Coast
KingHurrican3
#131695635Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:08 PM GMT

Comments? Rates?
streetfighter919
#131697142Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:22 PM GMT

"Failed 5th grade 5 times kept getting E's When he actually tried he brung it up to a D." Omg that line was str8 up fiiiaaahhh, That was some good wordplay there
KingHurrican3
#131866210Friday, April 25, 2014 9:17 PM GMT

Anymore comments? Or Rates?

of     1