of     1   

Soulless_Misfits
#132125313Monday, April 28, 2014 3:43 AM GMT

[GOLDEN] Legend in the making (N)s hating I just shake it off like tom brady Or slim shady Raps so sick they're make you look like a lady Fan percentage so tall like the empire state And i will never fall but they fell for my bait All the hate gives me fame These other rappers lame It's a shame that i will only be #2 in the game Behind KH Just look at my rates They thought i sucked like golden tate But KH brought me in it wasn't to late (N)s is fake like lupe claiming he skates I'll lyrically smash you Crash through you house like a crack head do My rhymes are sticky like glue Yall nggas like little girl dressed up in a tutu But it on't matter cuz im new too.Xcrew [KH] He wasn't the greatest. His name is Black SHade but he isn't racist. KH Vs Black Shade was history in the making. We're still cool even though he hates on radix. But eventually he got caught in the net. And you know you can't go wrong when your lead by Reflex. We get others killed like people that drive and text. Just like my hit song we'll be askign Who's Next? And Yea I mentored Phantom eh will take your soul. Just me it took a couple tries for him to reach his goal. And say welcome he's new to the XCrew. And Purgatory only Kills we don't come to the rescue We'd be lost if it wasn't for our kicker. But Imagine Reflex and KH get that for a picture. Purgatory compared to East Side Boys our rhymes are sicker. And I'd go off on somebody if they called me a twister. Rhymes so sick they tried to take em for ransome. Purgatory will live but when KH is gone say Hello to your new King Phantom. [REFLEX] These day's the rap game is gambling with high stake's Trying to cancel out the 2 faced fake's Can't trust nobody to me everyone's like snakes They say there your best friend you turn your back they cut your breaks And people be wondering why they can't be trusted I don't know, let's see because your a snitch who got there "best friend" busted now he's rusted and musted and your not to be trusted riding in a seat to big like it needs to be adjusted but the entire things encrusted and that just make's me disgusted , but... Aye you need to pay the price because when you gamble your bound to roll the dice, pay the price Then see red and blue lights and scramble like mice run around and slice and splice then you wonder why you wouldn't take advice
Kittynibble
#132125791Monday, April 28, 2014 3:49 AM GMT

"Raps so sick they're make you look like a lady" this is a good example of why "ro-rap" is bad aside from the obvious reasons
GoldenKinq
#132126832Monday, April 28, 2014 4:02 AM GMT

im Phantom btw but its all good
Soulless_Misfits
#132128517Monday, April 28, 2014 4:25 AM GMT

@Kitty - I agree with you on the fact that Gold's line was Mildly sexist. However you have no right to discriminate "Ro-rap" in general.There are lyrics out there (Written by "Ro-rapper's") that have a good meaning and serve a purpose.
Kittynibble
#132128696Monday, April 28, 2014 4:28 AM GMT

i was more referring to how it makes no sense how does being sick contribute to effeminate qualities?
KingHurrican3
#132164622Monday, April 28, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

Rates?
OMGITSTWIZZY
#132165109Monday, April 28, 2014 8:22 PM GMT

"discriminate "Ro-rap" that is not physically possible. ro-rap discriminates mankind.

of     1