of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

FreonFreddy
#13257365Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:35 AM GMT

STORY: It was a dark, red starry night, the air was cold, the ground was hard, screams of fear filled the night. This night, was Hell's night. Hell being a different world, people thought that hell could never travel to the human world, Earth.. They're wrong, Hell has been over populated, their land seemed small to fit everything, and everybody on there. The only way they could survive and not traveling to the world where they cannot do anything, is to take over earth. They summoned their black magic, their dark magic, everything, and turned it into a mist, sending it to earth, earth, slowly dieing and turning into.. Well.. Hell's world. The people and monsters traveled into earth and inhabited there, killing people, haunting the nights, people were so afraid to do anything that they forgot to breathe.. Only few survivors live.. They grab whatever they can, and they head out. How will they survive? Well, they have to go to the heavens, but will they even survive to the heavens? ======================================================================== RULES: 1] No ubering, no god-moderating, no god-administrating. 2] Please use your best spelling and grammar writing. 3] Do not kill, abuse, or use another person's character. 4] I must approve your character. If it's not approved, leave it at that. 5] If you do something I don't approve of, and you say it is not on the rules when it isn't, that is not an excuse. ======================================================================== CHARACTER SHEET: NAME: APPEARANCE: GENDER: AGE: WEAPON: (Must be weak, it'll upgrade later in the RPG) (EX: Swiss army knife, dagger, etc) (Limit - 2) SKILLS: (EX: Speed, stamina, agility, etc) (Limit - 3) BIO: (Optional) ======================================================================== MY CHARACTER SHEET: NAME: Hoshiko Michiko/Mikazuki Michiko APPEARANCE: http://media.photo[bucket.com/image/anime%20twins/xXEmoXHaterXx/Twins%20Blood%20Psycho/dg.jpg?o=265 (Remove [ for link) (Left is Hoshiko, right is Mikazuki) GENDER: Female/Female AGE: 18/18 WEAPON: Dual Daggers/Dual Daggers SKILLS: Speed, agility, stealth/Stamina, strength, accuracy BIO: They're twins, they sometimes may not get along, but they always make the same choices. They never split up, so both of them are always together. Mikazuki was born two minutes earlier then Hoshiko though.
gamer881
#13257479Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:38 AM GMT

NAME: Ryan APPEARANCE: Black hair, Black eyes, and more features I am lazy to explain. GENDER: Male AGE: 17 WEAPON: (Must be weak, it'll upgrade later in the RPG) (EX: Swiss army knife, dagger, etc) (Limit - 2) Sword. SKILLS: (EX: Speed, stamina, agility, etc) (Limit - 3) Intelligence, Agility, Charm. BIO: (Optional) A boy who hates alot of people exept a few of his friends. (which is the Twins.)
UberSparky
#13257531Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:39 AM GMT

NAME: Spark Xay APPEARANCE: Black jacket over an orange shirt. Wears jeans. All clothes are ripped in several places. Has brown ahir and blue eyes. GENDER: Male AGE: 17 WEAPON: Dagger SKILLS: Perception, Agililty, accuracy
FreonFreddy
#13257569Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:40 AM GMT

(gamer881: Approved) (UberSparky: Approved)
UberSparky
#13257594Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:41 AM GMT

[should've PM'd me that you were starting it, I luckily saw it when it had 2 views XD]
gamer881
#13257607Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:41 AM GMT

(I'm Ryanboy and Ryann to let you know.)
FreonFreddy
#13257614Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:41 AM GMT

(Meh, too lazy, c:)
gamer881
#13257652Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:42 AM GMT

(Lol.) ~Ryan~ The world spun in my house on the day. I was wobbly because I was sick.
UberSparky
#13257818Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:46 AM GMT

Spark sat in a cave. He was afraid. Something was in there with him. He was hiding in a hole in the wall, and was afraid to come out. Then he heard a faint growling from around the corner of the hole. He clutched his dagger, and shoved it forward, just as the cougar rushed in. The knife collided with the cougar's left eye, and it bled everywhere. He stared in horror as it fell and bled it's life out in front of him. He crawled over the body. He was safe in the cave, now. One thought passed through Spark's mind, looking around the cave. Dang cougars.
SkyLight
#13257824Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:46 AM GMT

NAME: Alexis APPEARANCE: (Clothes: avatar) Black long hair w/ bangs, in ponytail sometimes, unsually crimson red eyes. GENDER: Female AGE: 14 WEAPON: Dual Blades, dagger SKILLS: Speed, stamina, agility... o_O BIO: Parents both dead, so imma orphan... kill hell creatures... -.-
FreonFreddy
#13257836Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:47 AM GMT

(We start on when hell started to send out their mist ._.) [Hoshiko] As I looked out my room window, it seemed that tonight was not normal, red mist was filling the air that had a eerie blood smell, I looked at my doors as they get a shade of red on them, it really wasn't normal. There was no such thing as magic.. Or was I wrong..? I got up from my bean bag, I headed out the door, getting a shade of red on my hands from the door knob. I wipe it off onto my pants, it seemed like a blood.. I walked into Mikazuki's room. "Hey, Mika(That's what she calls her for short), what's going on?" [Mikazuki] "I don't know, but whatever it is, it really doesn't look good. Should we head out?" I ask her, staring at the walls. It was like it was growing blood out of nowhere. [Hoshiko] "I agree. Let's go" I say to her, leaning up to her and grabbing her hand off of her sitting on her bead. We headed out of the house and coughed a bit, a blood flavor getting into our mouthes. "Ugh.."
FreonFreddy
#13257869Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:48 AM GMT

(SkyLight: Approved)
coolguy55333
Top 25 Poster
#13257901Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:48 AM GMT

NAME: Nathanael Greene. APPEARANCE: Long black hair, green eyes, white t shirt, blue jeans, black converse, broke wristwatch, tan skin-tone. GENDER: Male AGE: 18 WEAPON: Two small pocket knives. SKILLS: Stamina, speed BIO: N/a
SkyLight
#13257906Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:48 AM GMT

(Should I write like you guys?)
FreonFreddy
#13257937Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:49 AM GMT

(coolguy55333: Approved) (SkyLight: It would be suggested, you don't have to)
gamer881
#13257961Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:50 AM GMT

I quietly look around.
UberSparky
#13257982Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:50 AM GMT

Then Spark realized the wlls of the cave were red. "What the hell?!" he said to noone but himself, he tasted blood in the air. It- it was horrifying. BLOOD! A freaking mist of blood?!
GameDude99
#13258009Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:51 AM GMT

Please Go To My Evolution Thread And I Might Allow U To BE A Admin
coolguy55333
Top 25 Poster
#13258012Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:51 AM GMT

I had been standing by my window for the last 15 minutes, staring at red mist. "Something is going on..."
Aesura
#13258163Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:54 AM GMT

NAME: Darren APPEARANCE: Teen with Black Jacket, Dark Jeans and shoes GENDER: Male AGE: 12 WEAPON: (Must be weak, it'll upgrade later in the RPG) (EX: Swiss army knife, dagger, etc) (Limit - 2) BB Gun, BB ammo SKILLS: (EX: Speed, stamina, agility, etc) (Limit - 3) Speed, Agility BIO: (Optional)
gamer881
#13258198Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:55 AM GMT

I looked out at the mist. "What the hell." I murmur.
coolguy55333
Top 25 Poster
#13258246Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:56 AM GMT

I put on a green jacket, and cautiously went to the front door.
FreonFreddy
#13258289Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:57 AM GMT

[Mikazuki] I stuck my tounge out and wiped off the blood taste with my lips, sliding my tounge back in quickly, I made a disgusted face and tipped down my shades to get a better view of the red mist. The night started to grow colder, breezers grew stronger, and the night grew darker then it could ever be, transparent images of people, the dead, and beasts started to appear out of nowhere. I quickly turned my head to Hoshiko. "Hoshi! What's going on?!" I yell, about to be scared, an eerie feeling crawling up my back like a spider jamming it's legs in my spine. [Hoshiko] I glare at the red mist and the beasts, everything. It all seemed like a nightmare. "I don't know! We should ask somebody that we would know.. What about.. Ryan?" I say, confused if he would be facing this also. [Mikazuki] I nod and grab her hand, running to Ryan's house.
Aesura
#13258300Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:57 AM GMT

(I wear a T-shirt with the jacket)
FreonFreddy
#13258333Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:58 AM GMT

(alpha8: Approved, although your appearance isn't that descriptive)

of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right