of     1   

Augustus223
#132719127Sunday, May 04, 2014 7:55 PM GMT

INTRO You wake up in a room, tied up in a chair. You have no idea what happened, but you have a feeling it was bad. You must escape this place. You try to escape out of the rope, but a siren goes off and a group of men untie you and drag you to another room. There is a group of scientist working on something. Behind them are mutations of some sort. There's a dog/human kind of thing, A Cat/human thing, and a bird/human thing. One of the scientists looks at you. "It's not time to turn this one yet, why is he/she here?" "He/She woke up, we just need some of the sleeping stuff Dr. Vortec" answers one of the guards. Dr.Vortec looks around for something and hands one of the guards a pill. "Thank you Doctor." One of the guards shove the pill in you mouth and you fall fast asleep. You wake up hours later and are tied up again. You tell yourself something that you've told yourself already. "I must Escape." Rules- 1. No Godmodding 2. What I say goes, don't question something if it's stupid or whatever. 3. have fun 4. Put 'Morph' in Other 5. No Killing other characters 6. No automatically escaping 7. Please be active, don't waste my time. 8. No trolling but constructive criticism is welcome 9. Ignore trolls, responding to them will only make them troll more. 10. Don't look at Other people's thread, that's would be mean. 11. Your ISRP effects others(not really a rule just wanted to tell you). 12. I may add more to the CS CS- Name(first and last): Age: Gender: Appearance(include clothing): Appearance(After Mutation): Personality: bio: if you become a mutant, what animal do you want to be half of?: Other: (Sorry if you think it's really bad, It's my first one)
Augustus223
#132753034Monday, May 05, 2014 12:57 AM GMT

(Bump)
jaguarazul
#132753100Monday, May 05, 2014 12:58 AM GMT

Do that thing black widow did in the avengers.
Scalabrine
#132756841Monday, May 05, 2014 1:36 AM GMT

GIVE IT A REST! THIS IS BLASPHEMY!
Hugeboo322alt
#132757249Monday, May 05, 2014 1:41 AM GMT

(Mark) "'Dat assmhmhmmhmhmh'-whoever huge sat on last." -Soardlo

of     1