of     1   

Harbynger
#132996838Wednesday, May 07, 2014 11:24 PM GMT

Hi there, I know most of you will be leaving soon, so I'll just write this list of the most important ideas I had over the last few months. - Advanced Character creation (ex. We can actually play as cats, or humanoid lizards, or whatever.) - Bendable parts (Useful for creating 3D screenshots, without re-making all of your meshes [Which take hours, so I just gave up and made all of my models bald, haha.], and for creating animations) - Ropes (Please release what you announce on the Blog, some of us would have great uses for the content.) - Better clan system (Ex. NO PLAYER PONT/CLAN POINT CONNECTION. Clan points should be based on raid wins, because clans do not work based off of money AT ALL, and actually for a significant part, work off the fact that all you need is BC and 100 robux, hence, why VAK is so big and famous, but hasn't spent much more than a dime on ads. [Also, the map idea a while back needs to be added.]) - Be more friendly to RMMORPGS? (The universe feature and Teleporter feature works fine, but the problem is that it isn't very seamless. You can easily see you got teleported, or that the next zone is missing, or that blocks that go into the teleporter won't follow either.) - Remove DevEx. (You're not greedy, don't listen to the greedy kids who want you to stop eating chicken, and stop the Blame John meme.) - Tails (Please? Fully humanoid characters breaks TMI's lore.) - Allow us to create Packages (I mean, why no really good robes yet, open for retexturing?) - Longer, and cheaper sounds (Still needs to be longer.) - FIX THE LIGHTING CHUNKS! (This is VERY OBVIOUS in my in-progress Duskcrown Palace, where the lights have awkward moments until you get really close to them.) A few hundred more, just needed to post this fast.
QuirkySquid
#132999759Wednesday, May 07, 2014 11:56 PM GMT

1. Morph magic :P 2. Can't do that without changing the whole engine. 3. Check out my post: http://web.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=132247671 4. I would love this. Maybe someone should make an unofficial "War Group League". 5. You could make the parts follow with data persistence 6. Roblox is encouraging developers with this. You want people to be discouraged and stop making games? 7. Morph magic... 8. The closest you get is outfits. 9. Here's a little trick I thought of. Speed the sound up, then play it slowly in the studio. (This is untested) 10. I agree with that
maxomega3
#133000801Thursday, May 08, 2014 12:09 AM GMT

What the last guy said, except for 9. it's pitch, not speed, and has been tested. http://web.roblox.com/--item?id=142316656
QuirkySquid
#133002267Thursday, May 08, 2014 12:26 AM GMT

Thats what I meant. I was not aware that it had been tested. I just thought that maybe the audio might get corrupted a bit when played back.
maxomega3
#133002780Thursday, May 08, 2014 12:31 AM GMT

Try it. It's fine! I'm not quite sure how to increase pitch in GarageBand or anything like that.
leumasiroc
#133004063Thursday, May 08, 2014 12:45 AM GMT

There have been exploits that can accomplish that.
Jman88s
#133004492Thursday, May 08, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

I support all of them This is probably the longest thread I've read today considering i just got on the forum 10 minutes ago or something
Harbynger
#133023760Thursday, May 08, 2014 4:45 AM GMT

That's it? ):
QuirkySquid
#133060214Thursday, May 08, 2014 3:21 PM GMT

@maxomega I use Audacity, and it does the same thing. The reason I didn't test it because I don't want to spend 100$ for a simple test.
Harbynger
#133117681Friday, May 09, 2014 12:42 AM GMT

Audacity is pretty good, yeah.
Harbynger
#133118079Friday, May 09, 2014 12:46 AM GMT

Maybe someone should make an unofficial "War Group League" > RCL still exists, doesn't it? Problem is, ROBLOX refuses to recognize it, only saying "Hey, what's this over here? Oh, it's clan related, bye!" when they announced Twitch support. Gordon and someone else popped into a VAK training for like, 2 minutes. Sad part, is that it was only because it was on the front page late at night. q.q We never get attention at all when we need it, only updates that drive the clan world farther into extiction. The only clan that seems to get attention is FEAR, and since FEAR is actually really bad, the kiddies think clans like VAK or A-SOV must be the same, and just full of "even younger kids", when the irony is, they're pretty stupid themselves.
QuirkySquid
#133126278Friday, May 09, 2014 2:00 AM GMT

I wish that war groups had more raids, both by them and against them. There just aren't enough good groups.

of     1