of     1   

destroyerofworlds666
#133886332Monday, May 12, 2014 3:15 AM GMT

Most who have played Roblox long enough have heard of them; the Dominus'. They are a sign of respect (and money to spend) to own on roblox. Over time, there have been a sort of clans forming within the clothing roblox makes. Redcliff, Korblox, & Overseer are some good examples. They aren't planned- a general here & a footsoldier there, but they have everything from shortswords to deathspeakers. So, this brings me to my point, why does dominus have nothing to show for itself? Sure it has things like the DIY dominus, but there wasn't anything substantial. It is my belief that the Dominus is a great, and as far as I can tell original idea, that should have things cool like morphs. and weapons. In a few years, there will most likely be less than 100 dominus each, and will still be one of the most iconic things Roblox has to offer. Please, post comments, suggestions, & just general feedback on what you think. Also be sure if you think this post is compelling or just interesting, tell your friends about it. And if you don't have friends, just tell strangers! But seriously, it would mean a lot to me. Thank you for reading this, I will try to respond to each of your posts. As long as it's not hate or spam. Leave that stuff for tye retextured items, bro.

of     1