of     1   

drkninjaz
#134306366Thursday, May 15, 2014 11:28 PM GMT

RedLight Intro Bizz Ft, Bedhead, 2Crucial, L Murder, KREEPER, King m [Verse 1:] Bizz I be like a savage, I ball out this btch when I toke on my blunt Nikkas step back watchin me stunt I be rollin these bucks like swishers wit k[ush] Im back on da bizzy savage flow tho filling up them shows bro Im killin these nikkas with basic type flows I don’t have time too suck up too hoes These h_[o]es suck up me like a vacum hose Im Bizz that nikka you wish you was I live life last I don’t get left last Imma like a street racer im young and reckless Im osoarragant like lil jojo (r.i.p) My homies BD’s we dun shoot BB’s My girlfriend ride my like a horsey She gimme top like a vacuum I bust fast cuz I gotta move I get this money with common courtesy Cartel life records the label adores me All of these girls but only one for me I can obtain the fame and get out the game I aint got time for [f]ckn lames you put this whole game too shame Rich gang,no limit gang,rilla squad,bdk We all the same we kill or be killed We push the same kilos for kilos Sometimes I find myself contemplating this lifestyle I cant complain when im makin this much mane I got like 5k in my back pocket I switch flows like a [f]kin rocket When im the beat you cant compete with me I don’t sneak diss i don’t got time for that I solve my problems in the street yhu nikkas betta belive that Im making so much guap im feelin like big sean Just going off like lil herb Bizz in the cut it’s a scary site errybodys dying I aint lying My homies dying but I aint crying I avenge my homies [f]k the feds They tryna snatch me up thinking imma snitch I aint no [b]tch I aint telling [s]ht Yhu snitches sloth gang im boss gang Im done nikka get out mane I do this [s]ht for me and my family We catch em slippin at the redlight No time for flight we just fight Boom boom boom [Verse 2:] Bedhead {Yall not ready, ok?} Ok. I ball out like a nerd kid. (whoop!) Bustin' IQ's with pure intelligence. Sprayin it like pesticides. (dayum brah...) Leaving heads as the only evidence. Stubborn pestilence. Ever spreading cross the map. Hardest black people gimme dap. (that's racist!) Well I'm part white anyway. It's the only way I'll ever stay in the game. More dangerous than snakes on a plane. Been the nerdiest rapper since I'm in the game. Still dressing flyer that a paper crane. Cascading lyrics make a nikka go insane. Boop, Boop, there goes ya brain, Pour it inside a cup so you stay safe from my name. Even then entering your membrane. Left Hemisphere turned right. Right Hemisphere gone wrong just because of this song. "Damn, why he gotta go and rush along? Why he gotta rap so strong?" If I didn't then I wouldn't be in this very long. Be in my back seat smoking up b[ongs]. Playing donkey kong wondering "Where do I belong?" (crying in the back seat) (I can't win...the...GAME) That was strange. Didn't mean to come off as deranged. Better make sure that my life is rearranged. Otherwise...Nothing will be the same. #Redlight [Verse 3:] 2Crucial Set apart, from my counterpart opposites I guarantee you never really see a lotta this Ima risk everything for a little bit Using my instincts, guess I'm intuitive Coldest wind chills my pen spills, venom spinning like windmills Ven kills, competitors frontin' but they got in skills I give a personal touch Only thing I rep is pride, steady throwing it up You talking a bunch, never really knowing enough You only know about the trap, steady rolling them blunts Yeah, I got bars for days Now that I'm 15, I got every card to play Keep a flow, little different from your average cat They lack control, sound like they having asthma attacks People ain't equipped with the sh*t that I have been gifted with Pem and ship and ship and everything I write will hit you quick Do not test the flow unless you want a lesson or lesson in your progression, I'm on for anyone whose down for me, sh*tting on those who doubted me I'm working towards the top I'm praying that's where I'm bound to be [Verse 4:] L Murder Uh, drkninjaz (Bizz) raising savages We got a 100k worth of beverages My lyrics stay nasty like the sewerages In all of my songs you can find messages We got flow like the ohio river We could turn your whole crew into liver I can assassinate anyone you want You just gotta pay me every month Thankful that im blessed I just feel bad for the people I disect I made sure all the haters were infested L murder will never be bested We stay dark in the shadows Because cops try to catch us in the low I'll have every rapper, begging on their knees Saying "lion please don't sacrifice me please!" L murder, and the L is for legendary Bodies everywhere, filling up the cemetary Everybody watches me, like a television I kicked the girl out, Eviction We live in mansions, yall are in apartments I caught so many rappers attentions Like I went fishin', im back to baitin' Y'all are boring like a picture without pigment I belong in the state penitentiary Tired of all these rappers who can't even measure me Gone [verse 5:] KREEPER [F] that, it's to easy to be depressed Stoner meditation missing in my chest Collecting so then my cotton would of stretched Tryn'a pop a classic, making sounds like a madlip Never been so average, dropping and I'm avid This potent keeps me joking, but it keeps you choking Since the 90s I've been grinding from where I live Spitting right for the first time, flyer than a airline Dropping mad quotes stressing out your hairline Keep the bleeper on the landline.... Wait, wait KREEPER broke the rhythm And now they're no competition Blue collar men called opticians Working for the man, true inhibitions Efflicted with all 3 of those addictions Heat in the kitchen, saving up the women And something to keep your off limping [hook: King M] 1 cut 2 cut 3 cut 4 5 cut 6 cut 7 cut more [verse: 6 King M] Cuts? Cut the way my life wants And I don't scare [n] I haunt If you misunderstood me maybe I should put these words in bold FONT Half these [n] looking monotonous Getting mad cause they cant rock with us Back round voice:(Listen to me misfit) (your skills right now are a mystery misfit) (You don't participate you will be history misfit) King M: If I gotta stay with this rap [s] I guess ill just marry it? If I say it once there is no reason to clarify it Flow so choppy its indigestible I aint great but I spit bars, that's incredible Leave the crime scene no evidence to be found Like a clean slate its un investable And I aint the same like the rest of you That's why the call me king misfit I love this stuff more than anything else? but what love got to do with it if you don't love yourself? [hook: King M] 1 cut 2 cut 3 cut 4 5 cut 6 cut 7 cut more
DigitsGod
#134307226Thursday, May 15, 2014 11:39 PM GMT

Dopeee
iaw35
#134307777Thursday, May 15, 2014 11:45 PM GMT

sweet dopeee
CombatChampion123
#134340319Friday, May 16, 2014 8:08 AM GMT

Best track i ever heard on roblox 10/10
LilBobbyPorter
#134459533Saturday, May 17, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

:D