of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

SpicyBuilderclub
#134629479Monday, May 19, 2014 9:43 PM GMT

To everyone who thinks Roblox did this to make money, you have no idea how flawed your logic is. The ROBLOX account does not need tickets and robux. It sells millions of hats. This also has nothing to do with actual, tangible dollars and cents. Roblox Corp. can't turn a profit by selling things for a virtual, made up currency, so it's ridiculous anyone would even suppose this. To everyone who says "OmG Roblix iz suposed 2 be fr33!11!", you are taking that line out of context. Roblox is free to PLAY. Anyone can hop on a game and not have to pay. You're given a stipend every day even if you don't pay for extra features. *Robux is NOT the main objective on Roblox! Roblox doesn't promise "free gear and clothing for your virtual avatar!" on it's ads or anywhere. Roblox is already having trouble with the economy, so they MUST act, or else they would go bankrupt. If you can afford the internet then why are you n00bs not able to pay BC for 6 dollars? For example, I have been on Roblox for 1194 days, when I wanted more Robux and tickets I didn't went into the suggestion forum suggesting more rights for the NBCs, I paid for the OBC membership. Many months later when my OBC expired, and the price floor kicked in I didn't cared at all, I was just enjoyed playing games like Apocalypse Rising, going to training with the groups I was is. After I learned how to make shirts, pants and T-Shirts, I re-paid OBC instead of crying for it like majority of you guys. If you guys are not gonna quit crying about the price floor then I don't think Roblox is the right game for you.
EmporerSuperNova
#134629677Monday, May 19, 2014 9:45 PM GMT

Wow, great job, SUPPORT!
LittleL0L
#134631414Monday, May 19, 2014 10:05 PM GMT

I don't see how that's a suggestion, but I get your idea. There's too many idiots in this forum complaining about the price floors lol.
XenonLi
#134633050Monday, May 19, 2014 10:24 PM GMT

Tax = money ROBLOX needs to tax to take money out of circulation. Obviously, this leads to more money being converted from $ by BC'ers.
spacegang
#134633692Monday, May 19, 2014 10:31 PM GMT

>says the obc'er
ZachHelms
#134633780Monday, May 19, 2014 10:32 PM GMT

ArchiveReply Spooooky ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐ ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄ ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄ ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄ ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀ ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀ ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀ ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄ ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄ ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█. ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU!!
XenonLi
#134633822Monday, May 19, 2014 10:33 PM GMT

yeey spooky skilenton is skilent
tecno15
#134634218Monday, May 19, 2014 10:38 PM GMT

I still don't want to wait a month for 1 shirt. It's called common sense.
SpicyBuilderclub
#134634222Monday, May 19, 2014 10:38 PM GMT

@spacegang u mad n00b
CoolJohnnyboy
#134635520Monday, May 19, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

#firstamendment
Tingletron2000
#134635599Monday, May 19, 2014 10:55 PM GMT

You know how I cope with the price floor update? I never buy clothes.
jeanette543
#134636369Monday, May 19, 2014 11:04 PM GMT

You do make some good points they do not make much money of of clothing its mostly bc membership but there are flaws. a lot of kids play this game its a kids game but i'm positive that there are kids that they have to ask permission to buy things online. but others who cant buy things online there parents wont let them the people who protest are people who don't want to spend money or cant. So what about thous people because if you shorten down this paragraph this is what it would be. "shut up about the price floors and buy bc". I'm saying this because me and allot of kids aren't allowed to buy anything online and who want to wait 20 days to buy a shirt and pants. That is all.
SpicyBuilderclub
#134639163Monday, May 19, 2014 11:39 PM GMT

@jeanette No matter how loud people cry about the price floor, it's never gonna change. Plus, NBCs still have a lot of features, don't say that ROBLOX is too expensive when you never tried a BC membership once. #hatersgonnahate
SpicyBuilderclub
#134639296Monday, May 19, 2014 11:40 PM GMT

and @CoolJohnnyboy GTFO of Roblox, no matter how large your group of the anti-price floor is, you are NEVER gonna win.
CoolJohnnyboy
#134640481Monday, May 19, 2014 11:53 PM GMT

"and @CoolJohnnyboy GTFO of Roblox, no matter how large your group of the anti-price floor is, you are NEVER gonna win." I don't appreciate your rudeness Or your taking of my arguments into my inbox
Superdestructo09
#134642403Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:14 AM GMT

Wrong, wrong, WRONG. "To everyone who thinks Roblox did this to make money, you have no idea how flawed your logic is." This is one of the only things that I'll agree with. The main reason they made this update is because they are terrible economists who do not know how to fix the exchange rates. "The ROBLOX account does not need tickets and robux. It sells millions of hats. This also has nothing to do with actual, tangible dollars and cents." This has nothing to do with ID 1, but you're right again with your second point. "Roblox Corp. can't turn a profit by selling things for a virtual, made up currency, so it's ridiculous anyone would even suppose this." >price something for R$ >person buys R$ from ROBLOX for real money to buy item >??? >profit "To everyone who says 'OmG Roblix iz suposed 2 be fr33!11!', you are taking that line out of context. Roblox is free to PLAY. Anyone can hop on a game and not have to pay. You're given a stipend every day even if you don't pay for extra features." YOU are taking this out of context. This has nothing to do with what you are talking about, instead you are arguing against "NBC Rights!". "*Robux is NOT the main objective on Roblox!" Again, I agree. "Roblox doesn't promise "free gear and clothing for your virtual avatar!" on it's ads or anywhere." It also doesn't tell you it has price floors, or about how little you can get done without money. "Roblox is already having trouble with the economy, so they MUST act, or else they would go bankrupt." If they can hold conferences, live shows, and produce actual merchandise and still have enough money left to hire workers and run 100,000+ servers, then maybe they can even out their earnings. "If you can afford the internet then why are you n00bs not able to pay BC for 6 dollars?" Assumptions, assumptions. Most people who do not buy BC or R$ most likely don't actually have the money, or their parents don't want to spend money on a meaningless game, or maybe THEY don't want to spend money on a meaningless game. "For example, I have been on Roblox for 1194 days, when I wanted more Robux and tickets I didn't went into the suggestion forum suggesting more rights for the NBCs, I paid for the OBC membership. Many months later when my OBC expired, and the price floor kicked in I didn't cared at all, I was just enjoyed playing games like Apocalypse Rising, going to training with the groups I was is." Again, you're taking this out of context. This has nothing to do with OBC or your "humble" past. "After I learned how to make shirts, pants and T-Shirts, I re-paid OBC instead of crying for it like majority of you guys." Out of context. "If you guys are not gonna quit crying about the price floor then I don't think Roblox is the right game for you." If-you-don't-like-it-then-leave cliché. In summary, you have made the most irrelevant defense of the price floor I have ever seen, so let me fill you in. Price floors are limits set by the governing body (this case being ROBLOX) on how low you can price certain items. More on Price Floors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXwvQz7f2o On this game, the recently installed price floor has been set at 10 R$, 100 TIX per clothing (shirts, pants). The main reason ROBLOX did this was so they could save the Trade Currency exchange rates, because they screwed them over by allowing ads to be posted and invested in with R$. The main reason people are protesting this is because it is unnecessary. ROBLOX's main selling point for the price floor is "which would you rather pay; 10 R$ or 100 TIX?" to which you would naturally say "100 TIX" because at these exchange rates, 100 TIX is cheaper than 10 R$. But then ask, which would you rather pay; 1 ROBUCK or 1 TICKET, to which you would again reply with TIX, because TIX are worth less than R$. So how do low prices keep you from converting R$ to TIX, the goal of price floors? And most clothing producers I've come across complain that they cannot sell clothes to people or have stopped making clothes altogether. To quote Tingletron2000 earlier in this thread, "You know how I cope with the price floor update? I never buy clothes." What is the point in creating clothing if people are not willing to buy it because of stupidly high price restrictions? And clans run on the principle of buying uniforms so you can tell who's who on the battlefield. If users cannot buy clothes because of the price floor, how are they supposed to fight if they don't know who's on their side? Are you telling me you want them to be neglected even more than they already are? You, whom I quote, "goes to training with the groups I was is." Price floors are unnecessary, and this thread isn't helping its case.
spacegang
#134642701Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:17 AM GMT

@super boom, headshot
CoolJohnnyboy
#134642842Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:19 AM GMT

@super Couldn't have said it better.
EmporerSuperNova
#134693544Tuesday, May 20, 2014 8:00 PM GMT

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐ ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄ ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄ ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄ ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀ ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀ ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀ ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄ ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄ ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█. ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
EmporerSuperNova
#134693613Tuesday, May 20, 2014 8:01 PM GMT

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐ @super ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄ ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄ ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄ ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀ ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀ ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀ ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄ ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄ ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█. ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌ Skeleton agrees
Jman88s
#134693949Tuesday, May 20, 2014 8:06 PM GMT

@littlel0l It's a suggestion for all of the annoying kids to stop saying "omg remove pric flor"
Superdestructo09
#134695961Tuesday, May 20, 2014 8:33 PM GMT

Sometimes I wish people could just lock threads.
LittleL0L
#134699411Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:11 PM GMT

"Wrong, wrong, WRONG." "This is one of the only things that I'll agree with." "but you're right again with your second point." "YOU are taking this out of context." < ikr? ._. "Again, I agree." "Price floors are unnecessary" So you're just trying to to clarify this thread, right?
LittleL0L
#134699558Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:12 PM GMT

...and yeah. Those threads out here (a little like this one) are stupid, they mostly have false and wrong details & data. This thread isn't bad though, but it's hell right now. I like the price floors though, but I would be happy if we could sale for 10 tickets again.
Superdestructo09
#134699609Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:13 PM GMT

What? I'm trying to shoot down this thread, because threads like this are stupid.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right