of     1   

OMniRock
#13467291Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:36 PM GMT

30 years ago "The acadamy for tomorrows Heros and Villans... a wonderful place to experience new people!, better powers, and a great place to live!" * Tv turns off* ......now tomorrows villans are stronger......and todays heros....are better... "WHO WILL YOU JOIN?" ...... Name: Age: Gender: Neogenetic or not: side: ( villan or hero) Now... " there gonna kill us all!......* static*" " ahh!! nooooo! * static*" " what do u want from me u monst- * high voltage noise then static*"
OMniRock
#13467652Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:40 PM GMT

The neogenitc nightmare has begun... Name: Eli Age: 15 Gender: M neogenitic or not: not side: Hero the neogenitic virus spread throught the whole school 30 years ago and made any person with level 3 powers into a mindless maneating monster that folows one man named Neo... Neo created the virus and now has the most powerful heros, and villans in his grasp.. some villans we not infected and fight them and the non neogenetic heros... but the worst part is.. The acadmy was an entire planet....
OMniRock
#13467768Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:42 PM GMT

Name: Neo age: 32 Gender: M Neogenitc or not: invented the the neo virus side: villan
OMniRock
#13467903Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:44 PM GMT

oops forgot to put power in the sheet eli's power Power: electricity Level: 1 neo's Power: Neogeniticatation level: 5
OMniRock
#13468259Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:48 PM GMT

eli:....come get me!!! is wat i yelled into the main building hallway... i heard a load noise in response and what jumped at me was my best friend johnathan.... its really too bad he was infected his powers could have really helped.. he had gnareled teeth, his eyes were replaced with claws and his body was that of a lion.. only alot more man-like... Eli: john? * charges up and fires bolt of electricity* he wasnt happy about my powers

of     1