of     1   

ninja432165
#135186163Monday, May 26, 2014 8:23 PM GMT

2011 luke: why are all these people screaming? 2014 luke: they're our fans. 2011 luke: you mean we- 2014 luke: we made it. -- lol only real directioners will get this: 15 years later: ""mom can i go to a concert"" "sure for who" ""theo horan"" *spits out imaginary drink* *whispers* "lil craic is back" -- "after tomorrow 5sos aren't going to be our little secrets anymore" -- again, only real directioners: 15 years later: ""mom i've got a boy-"" "wHO" ""theo horan-"" *grabs daughter aggressively* "bring me his uncle." -- "calum follow me back i accidentally blocked you on purpose" -- "this isn't the last of one direction." -- "are we punk rock yet" -- tHERE ONCE WAS A GROUP WITH LIAM AND NIALL VAS HAPPENIN' BOYS VAS HAPPENIN BOOOYYS -- the tellitubies wearing eyeliner are pretty much the equivalent to 5sos trying to be punk rock -- what if zayn backed out what if liam made it at 14 what if louis continued acting "wHAT IF I JUST SET MYSELF ON FIRE BECAUSE THAT'S A LOT LESS PAINFUL THEN READING THIS" ----- bYE

of     1