of     1   

GoldenKinq
#135210501Tuesday, May 27, 2014 12:32 AM GMT

(Chorus Master) You know what happens late at night? Yall need to see the light You have to stay out of sight If you get spotted fight with all your might Destruction is in our sight (Verse 1 King) Uh Tornado Get em on vacation. Get the chainsaw like Jason. Then throw em down the field like I'm Peyton. Hurt people's feelings with comments that are racist. I wont probably kill if you... Get rid of those anger issues. I've always hated you. Stop with the (BS) saying I created you. You want to be like aetion? I have a better chance of being with street dream chasing. Stop lying your times weren't hard. I have a better chance of taking scissors and cutting off your arms. Stop lying you do have emotions. Just for that I'll take this knife and cut you open. Just because of what I'm about to say I'll get incarcerated. I had demon hand me a sniper and find your location. all KH talks about is sharing. But he needs to go back pre-K cause he forgot to learn about caring. Plus you're a horrible mentor. you're so soft you wish everything I said before was censored. East Coast (Chorus) I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life Cause in this moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive (Verse 2 Demon) I need to find out where this kid stays Grab a saw or maybe a switchblade Then show up at his house and Tie up his family And force them to watch me tear off his legs This (N) phantom getting on my nerves Keeping me chained up and unheard And while he's taking flight like a bird Im still underground hiding he's so sweet like lemon curd ILL Volume Phantom stays the worst Like a bomb my Bars burst I have him riding through town in the back of a Hearse Phantom:This rap game is cursed Phantom:The demon Possesses every rapper THATS ME I keep it real like an OG To bad Bullet, Aetion, And Chanel G Are all being taken over by me You can hear all the screams I am the king The devil is the only standing over me No more peace (Devilish laugh) I the side that reaps the souls taking people Dragging them out they homes Chewing on dirty bones Forty Different tones Melt you like ice cream cones OHHHHHHH! (Chorus Master) You know what happens late at night? Yall need to see the light You have to stay out of sight If you get spotted fight with all your might Destruction is in our sight (Verse 3 Master) You must not know who I am don't get to the spot till 2am you will never beat me,you failed you're final exam 3rd song already still ain't signed Dang they must be blind Wearing all pink I ain't like them girls that lipsync because I write,write my own stuff you ain't made you're first album you're such a bluff I'm done with them girls that be flipping the bird they dancing but they don't know the word And Yes,my hair ain't weave if you want,you may disbeileve but rest asure While I'm still here you'll never be secure they say it's no way I'd make it but how come good ratings on everything I submit? Demon= Phantoms Altar ego Tornado= King hurricanes ego Master= Master ILL VOLUME!
Shotcalla9
#135232725Tuesday, May 27, 2014 5:21 AM GMT

okay okay 9/10
KingHurrican3
#135267771Tuesday, May 27, 2014 7:48 PM GMT

Thanks.
DigitsGod
#135267938Tuesday, May 27, 2014 7:50 PM GMT

6/10 Some of it sounded childish
GoldenKinq
#135292229Wednesday, May 28, 2014 12:09 AM GMT

Get off my forum lion nobody likes you.