of     1   

Zelicto
#135481985Friday, May 30, 2014 2:32 AM GMT

TL;DR @ Bottom. So, everyone's Group name is the same color. But, What if you could pay a extra-fee to make it a different color putting some spice/creativity into your group. Maybe, this is used to represent your clan's uniform color But i'd like to say that if we add this feature it would be costing 100-200 RBX maybe less or more, Honestly I think this is a good idea because, Group's are getting outdated and boring and this would make the groups more fun. Second Suggestion: If you've gotten a big group, It's hard to give thoughs promotions after the trainings or interviews? Well we should have a system that you can hightlight, To hightlight you have to click there name and all the names you hightlighted you're able to promote/demote/exile thoughs group of members. Making our groups moving more swiftly and making promotions more swiftly. This will help us, Because people won't have to spam HR's inboxes telling them to promote them The HR's won't be lazy, Because this system makes it more swiftly. TL;DR Suggestion 1: Adding Color to your Group name. TL;DR Suggestion 2: Making a swiftly promote/demote/exile system allowing you to do this to multiply people at the same time. - "Chaos is the formula to excitement" -ChaoticBot
Zach1102
#135482312Friday, May 30, 2014 2:35 AM GMT

First one is solved by logo. Second I don't care because I run a power clan.

of     1