of     1   

BrandonHarding
#135599249Saturday, May 31, 2014 1:24 PM GMT

Verse 1 When I was a youngin' daddy beat me with a belt, Mommy always asked what imma do with myself, I told her I wanna get rich and get a house up on the hills, Startin Juggin' and Finessin' just to get a couple mil, Flexin' on this (n) I deserve a diploma, If you tryna take my money im gon put u in a coma, All I want to do is get so (f) rich, The thing is I just want the money and then you can keep the (b), Refrain: All I, All I, All I, All I wanna do!, Get the money spend it all at the new mall, It comes with all the fame, Comes with all the fame, But Not only that, You Get The Shoe Game, Count Up, Count Up, Count Up, All I wanna do, Count Up, Count Up, Count Up, All I wanna do, All I, All I, All I, All I wanna do, All I, All I, All I, All I wanna do, Verse 2: I just made some racks off my iPhone, I just (f) your (b) made her walk home, (N) Hatin', Look at me with your (h), If you mad, I dont give a (f) though, In the club, Buyin (dr), With the plug, Got yo (b), She got tlts, No wonder Im rich, You Play, You Get Lit, Miller Lite, On the heights, Get it though, I run it all so let it fall, Get it (h) Refrain: All I, All I, All I, All I wanna do!, Get the money spend it all at the new mall, It comes with all the fame, Comes with all the fame, But Not only that, You Get The Shoe Game, Count Up, Count Up, Count Up, All I wanna do, Count Up, Count Up, Count Up, All I wanna do, All I, All I, All I, All I wanna do, All I, All I, All I, All I wanna do,

of     1