of     1   

Jman88933
#135936558Wednesday, June 04, 2014 1:10 AM GMT

A lot of people asked me that question and both guys have unique abilities. WHO DO YOU THINK IS OVERPOWERED?
Sonicjr723
#135940134Wednesday, June 04, 2014 1:47 AM GMT

Superman stomps with ease.
Eguanazor
#135952094Wednesday, June 04, 2014 3:54 AM GMT

depends on the writer of superman really, but in most incarnations of him if he went all out he'd win
Sonicjr723
#135954381Wednesday, June 04, 2014 4:24 AM GMT

I probably should have mentioned that in my post. Any level of Superman Pre Crisis and higher on a level of strength takes it. I usually assume the OP is taking the strongest version of both when they make these threads.
wazzupman9
#136018144Wednesday, June 04, 2014 11:21 PM GMT

Superman. Didn't you watch Screwattacks video?
evilboo10
#136023421Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:18 AM GMT

Few people realize that screwattack had very off caculations with Goku vs Superman. With that being said, I don't pick either of them. Batman wins.
babyyip
#136024307Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:28 AM GMT

Goku The Ultimate Canadian
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#136024559Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:31 AM GMT

Well since you said strongest form of both, SSJ4 would be Goku's strongest and Superman's strongest form is his Prime form, who is in fact the 2nd most powerful being in the DC multiverse, right next to the Presence (God of the DC multiverse). But look, we've seen this question so many times and people overrate Goku and underestimate Superman. Let me explain. I'll be honest with you. I love DBZ and I love Goku (but Vegeta is more badass) and I really don't like Superman, BUT Superman is always be on top. You see, the one Superman everyone compares to Goku is the animated version. THAT Superman would absolutely get decimated. If it's current Superman, Goku may have a chance at SSJ4. If it's Bronze Age/Pre-Crisis, Goku will get destroyed. Superman's feat includes, closing a ripped hole in the dimension with his heat vision, containing a supernova with his flying speed, Supergirl and Superman flying so fast that they flew out of existence, also flew so fast that he time traveled. Oh, and he also lifted 200 quintillion tons with one arm, without struggling and felt that he could do more. That's more than SSJ4 Goku's power level! The only thing Goku has that might give him an upper hand is his combat speed and instant transmission, BUT Superman can react faster than the speed of light and his durability is ridiculous. If you put Superman 1 million (Superman Prime), that's basically an overkill times 1 million. He has omnipotence (unlimited power), omnipresence (presence of being everywhere), omniscience (unlimited knowledge), reality warping, creation power, immortality, PLUS ALL of his Kryptonian powers enhanced.. When you said Goku can destroy a planet with ease, Superman destroyed a solar system by sneezing. As said before, THE SUPERMAN EVERYONE COMPARES TO IS THE ANIMATED VERSION. And then there's the "Oh, Goku can destroy the planet and Superman will die." He can breathe in space and survive from situations much more severe from a planetary explosion. Hell, Superman can tank a planet thrown AT HIM. No matter how Kamehamehas Goku throws at him, no matter how many Spirit Bombs are created, Superman will tank them all. So, Im not being completely biased at all. I love Goku more than Superman but I learned to accept that Superman and other comic book characters are just plain ridiculous.
Sonicjr723
#136025193Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:38 AM GMT

"who is in fact the 2nd most powerful being in the DC multiverse" This is false but the rest were quantifiable feats. "Superman. Didn't you watch Screwattacks video?" They also made Shadow lose to Vegeta. Screwattack is fan based and not even completely unbiased. Their ignorance to certain factors and abilities proves such. "Few people realize that screwattack had very off caculations with Goku vs Superman. With that being said, I don't pick either of them." The fact that they didn't display the battle correctly doesn't change the fact that the strongest Superman would rip Goku apart.
Sonicjr723
#136025500Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:41 AM GMT

Also, mage, it was obvious that you found that elsewhere since "I love DBZ and I love Goku" was in there. Yahoo Answers, hmm? Well, that explains why the part about Superman Prime being the second strongest being in DC was incorrect.
evilboo10
#136028106Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

People tend to get a bit far ahead with Superman Prime One Million. He is FEATLESS, all those power that are listed about Supes One Million has very little comic evidence.
Jman88933
#136028131Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

I'll just say if they were fighting, the whole galaxy would be destroyed
Astrellyx
#136029838Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:26 AM GMT

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
evilboo10
#136030052Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:28 AM GMT

You realize its physically impossible for a gala-- Nevermind. Fiction logic.
Sonicjr723
#136031110Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

"People tend to get a bit far ahead with Superman Prime One Million. He is FEATLESS, all those power that are listed about Supes One Million has very little comic evidence." That is the equivalent of saying that because Goku hasn't destroyed a star that he is unable to do so.
evilboo10
#136032378Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:51 AM GMT

Superman Prime One Million has done nothing to show that he is any more powerful than Thanos. So all that omniscience, reality warping, blah blah blah, that's a load of fan bull. Till I see legit proof of SMPOM's power... The difference between SMPOM and Goku is that while SMPOM has nothing that can lead us to assume such power, we DO have info and proof for Goku.
Eguanazor
#136037822Thursday, June 05, 2014 2:46 AM GMT

"I love DBZ and I love Goku" definitely written by mage, lol
MarioDude0123
#136040481Thursday, June 05, 2014 3:15 AM GMT

It doesn't even have the subtle verbal tics of Mage It has the subtle verbal tics of the average MTVB newbie
BooneHEAD
#136041677Thursday, June 05, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

In my opinion Superman is win.
Sonicjr723
#136045014Thursday, June 05, 2014 4:14 AM GMT

"Superman Prime One Million has done nothing to show that he is any more powerful than Thanos. So all that omniscience, reality warping, blah blah blah, that's a load of fan bull. Till I see legit proof of SMPOM's power... The difference between SMPOM and Goku is that while SMPOM has nothing that can lead us to assume such power, we DO have info and proof for Goku." 1. He isn't omniscient. He has galactic knowledge, though. 2. Superman in his base form has accomplished feats beyond Goku, despite the context. 3. Superman Prime One Million is basically featless, but feats don't dictate the result of a battle. 4. DBZ's levels of strength are so inconsistent that you would have to use common sense and certain legitimate, somehow verified statements to determine things. Goku doesn't destroy planets, but we know he is capable of such. Goku has not destroyed a star, but we know that at his best he is capable of such. We have not seem SMPOM destroy a galaxy, but due to the context within the story it is made apparent. Even disregarding SMPOM, A > B > C logic still proves that Superman in the context of this debate is > Goku at his strongest. When Goku beats Bills (who is a potential solar system buster), he'll have a quantifiable feat to beat more versions of Superman. However, Goku was unable to beat a (debunked) "galaxy buster" on his own earlier in the story, and despite the inconsistencies in power the advances Goku's DC and speed have made aren't much. Most DBZ fans are just happy that they finally got a legitimate FTL feat in Battle of the Gods, as they should be. DBZ has failed to live up to its reputation of being "the most powerful anime" and through proving that wrong people have only discovered more and more verses that can stomp it to spite the Dragon Ball fanbase or to respond to their rants. DBZ is basically the OBD's Method of Test for verses that would stomp Naruto too easily.

of     1