of     1   

MaIlard
#136891495Friday, June 13, 2014 8:00 PM GMT

Hey, guys! I'm pleased to announce that my petition to create a new future in communications and broadcasting for the Old Football League has been accepted. Now, we head to stage two of our plan, which is hiring loyal and dedicated analysts, writers (of all kinds), and of course, stat takers. Currently, we are severely low on members, with a current tally of two [2], but wish to change that. We are looking for: -> A beat writer for each team in the OFL. [2 teams already filled] -> Around four sideline reporters -> Three analysts -> Five video producers -> 6 miscellaneous writers to be used at my bidding. -> A Demographics manager ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Until the website is completed, the OFL network will publish a forum with stories, indexes, polls, anything you can imagine. It is essentially a newsletter. However, all writers may post stories for their ASSIGNED TOPIC on the WALL at any time of their choice. I would like to note, all positions require grammar, and upheld professionalism. Maturity on the job is a must, too. I will now explain the roles of each position currently being looked at: Beat Writers: Writers assigned to a specific team 24/7. These writers have full jurisdiction to enter their team's practices, and not be kicked. They pay attention at all team events, and write stories on the internals of the team, what is going on, etc. These writers are not ones who just write Game Recaps and predictions . (Although, game recaps are included). Sideline Reporters: Reporters that conduct interviews at each game on the sidelines, and give the OFL a true insight onto the thoughts of the players. Analysts: Basically the top job that you can achieve-- There are only five analysts, they are the ones that are featured in the OFL podcasts and youtube shows, and are trusted members of the community who can give an honest and in-depth insight with a boat-load of valuable information. Video Producers: People that help Processions record, and also manage creating the OFL podcast and youtube shows. These people are a huge part of the network, and are in great need. Writers: People who will be assigned topics, and mandated to write stories on them. They're a writer, it's quite self explanatory. Demographics Manager: A manager of seeing our appeal in specific areas to the OFL community, having his own demographics team, and reporting to me-- The Executive Director of the OFL News Network, to better fit our offerings to the public. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please private message me an application, filled with your qualifications, and for any position. I will post on this forum when any occupations are filled. Once being hired, you will receive the scoop on the rules, etc. Thank you! -- Duck
LordLightningHD
#136891798Friday, June 13, 2014 8:03 PM GMT

I would like to be a beat writer for any team if possible.
MaIlard
#136891922Friday, June 13, 2014 8:04 PM GMT

The thread says to Private message me.
CIarks
#136892709Friday, June 13, 2014 8:12 PM GMT

Will there be Coaching interviews after games?
MaIlard
#136893047Friday, June 13, 2014 8:15 PM GMT

And at half.
FortressGuardian
#136893484Friday, June 13, 2014 8:19 PM GMT

Another job: Security! :D?
TsundereLife
#136894528Friday, June 13, 2014 8:28 PM GMT

Would I have to send an application for the analyst position too?
MaIlard
#136896662Friday, June 13, 2014 8:47 PM GMT

You're good, lockon.
cyclone417
#136908123Friday, June 13, 2014 10:33 PM GMT

Did i make it or nah
goha999
#136914177Friday, June 13, 2014 11:42 PM GMT

I am afraid you will have to accept my friend request, before I can send the application retaining this subject.
VitalHawker
#136944142Saturday, June 14, 2014 6:06 AM GMT

I tried doing this is S2 but I didn't work so well since it was just me.
Bellarive
#136965555Saturday, June 14, 2014 2:02 PM GMT

You're forgetting the picture people. ~Life is like a precious coin, you can spend it however you want, but you can only spend it once.~
BroncosSantana
#136968925Saturday, June 14, 2014 2:48 PM GMT

Be a football player Another job: Security! :D? :D c;

of     1