of     1   

SilentSippycup
#137002853Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

Well, the original set up for tournaments was too difficult, confusing, and time consuming. So, I have come up with a new idea for tournaments : -------------------- ---------- Signups ---------- So, for starters, there is no more "signing up" for tournaments. Since you cannot determine whether or not you will be there on a later day, we cannot trust a pre-tournament signup. So, instead of signing up, the first 8 or 16 teams that show up will be entered into the tournament. So the early bird gets the worm. ---------- Getting More Members ---------- So, we are obviously lacking in members. In order for this new tournament setup to work, we will need more members to the league. Remember, you do not need to have your main in the group to be a part of the tournament, I have made the wall and shouts visible to guests and members alike. In order to get more members, we will need more than just me supporting the group. Tell your friends, tell your friends' friends, tell new people you meet. Anything you can do, try to get more members in the group. It will make the league more fun and it will allow for more tournaments. I am going to start posting forums to try and get people to join as well. ---------- Referees ---------- We are lacking in referees, so I will be training anyone who is interested and is trustworthy. PM me if you want a training session, I will train you, promote you, and you will be ready to go. Referees who AA will not be tolerated. If you are reported for AA'ing by someone, you will be removed from staff and you will not be allowed back in. ---------- Jerseys ---------- Once I get an iTunes card, I will buy builders club again and I will start making jerseys. I will make basic ones for anybody OR you can request a personalized one with your choice of team name and team color. The normal jerseys will 10R$, personalized will be either 20R$ or 25R$. -------------------- Remember, this will only be fun if you put effort into improving it. Every bit helps, and I thank all of those who help or at least try to help.
privatezackv3
#137002940Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

i dont like your name
MasterzToy
#137022737Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

Your name looks even worst ^
deathrange07
#137022771Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
SilentSippycup
#137025616Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:45 AM GMT

^ you just made fun of someone who isnt from this country, nice job jerk
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#137025663Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:46 AM GMT

Rofl I knew pri would be all over this thread
privatezackv3
#137025794Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:48 AM GMT

i want to join but all i am saying is i am not a fan of your name
vikingsfan397alt
#137025849Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:48 AM GMT

"^ you just made fun of someone who isnt from this country, nice job jerk" theres more than one country that speaks english dipsht ╔╗──╔╦══╦╗╔═╦══╦═╗─╔╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═╗─╔╦═══╦═══╦═══╗ ║╚╗╔╝╠╣╠╣║║╔╩╣╠╣║╚╗║║╔═╗║╔═╗║╔══╣╔═╗║║╚╗║║╔═╗║╔═╗║╔═╗║ ╚╗║║╔╝║║║╚╝╝─║║║╔╗╚╝║║─╚╣╚══╣╚══╣║─║║╔╗╚╝╠╝╔╝║╚═╝╠╝╔╝║ ─║╚╝║─║║║╔╗║─║║║║╚╗║║║╔═╬══╗║╔══╣╚═╝║║╚╗║╠╗╚╗╠══╗║─║╔╝ ─╚╗╔╝╔╣╠╣║║╚╦╣╠╣║─║║║╚╩═║╚═╝║║──║╔═╗║║─║║║╚═╝╠══╝║─║║ ──╚╝─╚══╩╝╚═╩══╩╝─╚═╩═══╩═══╩╝──╚╝─╚╩╝─╚═╩═══╩═══╝─╚╝
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#137025854Sunday, June 15, 2014 1:48 AM GMT

◄▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬SilentSippycup▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬►
SilentSippycup
#137036889Sunday, June 15, 2014 3:52 AM GMT

^^ anyone with a brain would understand what i meant, lemme rephrase it "you just made fun of someone whose primary language isn't english, jerk" sorry you got so /\nal about that
bubbleduck
#137036968Sunday, June 15, 2014 3:53 AM GMT

I'mma slap you wit my fin ◄▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬SilentSippycup▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬▬► ◄▬▬▬▬► SEALTOPIA, ST
MasterzToy
#138200307Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:31 AM GMT

Maybe think before judging someone? You never know when someone is from another country and english ain't his primary language. Maybe I should say the rest in french. Va voir ta mere et dis-la que tu viens de te faire intimider par un immigrant ma grosse :)

of     1