of     1   

benzo2
#13710694Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:16 AM GMT

Character set up sheet: (mine and example) Name: Benzo Race: Human Faction (humans only): Franks Village: (goblins only): N/A Weapon of choice: Dual swords Character sheet set-up information: Races: the races are Human, Orc, Troll, Goblin, and Ogre. Factions (Humans): Franks, Turks, Warlocks, (make your own? Must have one other to sign the charter) Village (Goblins): Must make a charter shown below. Weapons: This is Medieval based, No guns or futuristic weapons. Faction Set-up Example: Faction name: ___________ Faction Leader: (character Name or someone else) Faction Colors: ___________ Faction Flag (Symbol and colors): ____________ goblins Village charter is the same. About this RP: Do whatever you want. Declare war, build, make alliances, anything! (cannot kill a main character unless given consent) The land is called Dragisia. The land of the place this RP takes place on that is. Anything Else I need to say? Oh! Information on the factions. Franks:::::: Colors: Blue and Red Flag: 4 checked squared, 2 red 2 blue Faction Leader: Thorudon Additional information: Automatic enemies with the Turks Turks::::::: Colors: Red and Black Flag: Same as Franks, but red is black and blue is red. And Dragisia written across bottom in red on the black square and changes to black on red square. Faction Leader: Drakthir Additional Information: Automatic enemies with the Franks Warlocks: Colors: Black and Purple Flag: (decided by whoever claims leadership first) Faction Leader (whoever claims faction leadership first) Additional Information: Special Unit: Summoner. (controls animals for a certian amount of time. Not Dragons though) Enjoy the thread!
benzo2
#13710954Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:20 AM GMT

Actually for leaders of Turks and Franks. Let whoever claims leadership have it. I don't wanna be leader though lol.
benzo2
#13711100Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:23 AM GMT

oh and for those wondering, BoCE stands for Battle of Crimson Ends. A book I am writing.
benzo2
#13711719Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:32 AM GMT

Benzo: *wanders around aimlessly in the forest*
benzo2
#13712150Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:39 AM GMT

someone else post geeze. I don't even have a leader for my faction XD
benzo2
#13722656Wednesday, September 02, 2009 11:25 AM GMT

Benzo: *hears a noise and pulls out swords*
TheFireFly
#13722808Wednesday, September 02, 2009 11:34 AM GMT

[test]
benzo2
#13733468Wednesday, September 02, 2009 7:24 PM GMT

*Bear jumps out of trees and attacks Benzo* Benzo: *jumps just in time to dodge bear. Turns around and slashes gear across the face.*

of     1