of     1   

Umger76
#1373560Monday, June 16, 2008 1:45 AM GMT

I got some great ideas! 1. Emotions! you should be able to choose an emotion from the little speech bubble above the chat bar and it would say: Emotion. You could pick the emotion and be able to have faces like: Mad, sad, happy(normal smile), evil, etc! 2. Picking your own color for hats! IFy ou could buy the hat, and then it would say: Pick primary color, and secondary color! That would be awesome! 3. Hair! You should be able to put hair on yourself, and only be able to pick normal hair colors! Nothing like blue or green, for that you could go buy a hair dye! The hair would be cool if it were under your hat when taken off, or you can see your hair in front of you hat a little! IT would be part of your head. 4. Report proofs! I think that there should be proofs that someone has been reported in ANY place! IT wouldnt take a script or anything! IT would automatically have a message going out to everyone saying: (playername) has been reported for (reason)! So the person KNOWS you didn't false rpeort them, and other people know too so they don't have to send spam messages to the mods! 5. Swim! there should be a script you can put in a brick that has the following: [] CanCollide Transparency: 0.2-0.6 6. Put your arm behind you! You should be able to move your armd where you want, like behind your head or back, down to your toes, or to your gun! So it would be like you were holding a gun on your arm or with 2 hands! 7. Well, thats all I can think of. More later! 5.
mewditto
#1373625Monday, June 16, 2008 1:51 AM GMT

all are good exept for the change color of hats
Katamari007
#1375095Monday, June 16, 2008 3:52 AM GMT

they could all be great 'cept for hair (alredy tried it didnt work out so good) but they could give it another try

of     1