of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

daggerd
#13763489Thursday, September 03, 2009 12:42 PM GMT

tk:you're saying he is going to stop it happening ????:it was his decision kieth: and you probably influenced it ????:*fades away* kt:no this can't be the end kyle:i think you might be right kai:huh kyle:think we all took the same path and we were destined to meet jack:go on kyle:we started the path at different time and in different places but we had to all meet at one point drake:but there hasn't been one second that everyone has been in the same place kai:we are going to need to use our full power kieth:the symbols drake:i use my kindness to get people to help us kyle:i use my knowlage to get us past challanges and kt uses sincerity to protect us tk:i remember mike said to me...spotter makes him feel like he actually has feeling her feelings connect with us. catara:me and tk use hope and light stopping us from giving up and neo showed us how to stop dalaman through mikes memories drake:don't forget murluxia's destiny made this happen got us this far kt:kieth used friendship and kept us together kai:and its a miracle we got this far seth watching down at us protecting us even with darkness inside him he stayed on this path and inky painted stuff we needed even if he didn't know it kyle:jj was always looking out for his friends and we lost many drake:and mike...gave us courage..when he left darkness got us and we started to break away..that was what made inky and his gang break away from the team and spotter too.even if he fell into darkness all our light together saved him tk:we need to gather everyone cody see if you can get help from seth see if he can open a time digital gate. cody:got it tk: kyle you must be able to connect with every life force out there try and detect murluxia's and the rest will look for inky and his gang then we meet at the dark ocean got it..here we go... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ name: age: home world: mainly travels with:(don't have to put this) weapons: fighting moves: powers: appearance: main trait:(like a symbol but inside your character eg: kyle = knowlage) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spotterdragon007
#13799835Friday, September 04, 2009 9:59 AM GMT

arrow: *charges at door* SPOTTER?! spotter: im here! arrow: where? i cant see you! spotter: but.........im right in front of you arrow: i.....cant see you at all
daggerd
#13805748Friday, September 04, 2009 4:28 PM GMT

mike:raaagh*kills some novas*i need more that will of only made someone start to dissapear ~meanwhile~ drake:i got someone im about to teleport*teleports*arrow..wait aren't you usually with spotter tk:looks like we got a battle catara:cat formation change drake:we need spotters powers of love quick where is she catara:cat formation? tk:my symbol wont activate drake:it must be one of the damages mike did
chrisrrobin
#13816121Friday, September 04, 2009 9:18 PM GMT

murluxea:spotter was kidnapped bye that guy edge:call me by my name
razarel
#13816579Friday, September 04, 2009 9:27 PM GMT

Razarel is cleaning his 50 Mag and Dreads is smoking
chrisrrobin
#13816631Friday, September 04, 2009 9:28 PM GMT

dude you need to make a charecter sheet
razarel
#13816872Friday, September 04, 2009 9:33 PM GMT

(Isn't the the Do whatever series)
chrisrrobin
#13817075Friday, September 04, 2009 9:36 PM GMT

[huh?........ huh?......... super huh?]
razarel
#13817093Friday, September 04, 2009 9:37 PM GMT

(wtf?)
chrisrrobin
#13817173Friday, September 04, 2009 9:38 PM GMT

[what are you talking about is what i meant...... or was it]
razarel
#13819068Friday, September 04, 2009 10:12 PM GMT

name:Razarel age:5104 home world:Earth mainly travels with:Dreads weapons:50 Mag, long sword, chainsaw, micro uzis fighting moves:None powers:super strength, super speed appearance:red jeans, red shoes, red Cape, red Jacket, red fedora, red fingerless gloves, red circular shades, Pendant, bandages around head and Torso main trait:none name:Dreads age:54 home world:Earth mainly travels with:Razarel weapons:Long sword, micro uzis fighting moves:none powers:Able to create weapons out of darkness appearance:Black flames completely surrounds him main trait:none
chrisrrobin
#13819177Friday, September 04, 2009 10:15 PM GMT

[welcome to rpg dw..... theres a website]
razarel
#13819313Friday, September 04, 2009 10:17 PM GMT

Raz puts the Mag away and grabs a smoke and lights it
chrisrrobin
#13819326Friday, September 04, 2009 10:18 PM GMT

rpg dw website link http://rpgdowhatever.freeforums.org/
Methe3
#13821944Friday, September 04, 2009 11:01 PM GMT

[why must i always be late?!?!] Inky: Alright. Main controls set. JJ: Let's get this baby flying. Sylvia: How? JJ: Uhhh... Shine: Don't ask me. Inky: Guys! JJ: Huh? Inky: Well, JJ you will probably remember this. When we were coming back from drowning Dennis is that acid. You and all those others were controlling things when that I5 got in the ship. JJ: Oh yeah!
daggerd
#13842383Saturday, September 05, 2009 5:52 AM GMT

(raz and dreads were in chapter one he called them r and d) drake:hahaha tk:drake did you drake:yeah tk:oh great drake:destiny scythe*murluxias scythe appears in drake's hand*hmph* slashes edge*
daggerd
#13843728Saturday, September 05, 2009 7:42 AM GMT

cody:right so we are back we should be able to find mike here kai:is this...mulkia jack:it looks different kieth:it did get destroyed jack:oh yeah kai:yo kieth you seeing that kieth:is that..neo? kai:time's messed up right now man kyle:ok lets go get mike ~meanwhile~ kt: so this is the island wonder if seth is here,,,SETH
spotterdragon007
#13844583Saturday, September 05, 2009 8:57 AM GMT

spotter: guys i right....*looks in mirror* IM INVISIBLE!
daggerd
#13844643Saturday, September 05, 2009 9:02 AM GMT

tk: spotter..one of the things mike did drake:spotter we need you to summon a powerfull field of love it may return your body and it will help catara change
spotterdragon007
#13844698Saturday, September 05, 2009 9:06 AM GMT

spotter: ok...ill do it *eyes turn red* *spins and uses power of love* (but your players cant see any off this) *powerfull field covers whole castle* wow.....i did it *leans against wall to stay up right*
daggerd
#13844782Saturday, September 05, 2009 9:15 AM GMT

catara:cat formation change...love... tk:use your symbol aswell catara:light.....ophan formation name:ophan age:??? weapons:light arrow, fire fighting moves:love flame, arrow of light powers:flying, love field, formation change appearence:on website homeworld:??? bio: the angel of love and light.the name ophan comes from the book of enoch as one of the celestial beings tk: wow an angel
spotterdragon007
#13844808Saturday, September 05, 2009 9:18 AM GMT

spotter: *hides behind door* arrow! get me my clothes! arrow: *blushes* um.....ok *grabs clothes and chucks them to her*
daggerd
#13844898Saturday, September 05, 2009 9:29 AM GMT

drake:thank god jack isn't here*gets a vision* ~vision~ jack:lololol*continues for two hours* drake:you done yet jack:lol yeah im done ~vision ends~ drake:uuuugh
Aesura
#13844943Saturday, September 05, 2009 9:36 AM GMT

name: Den age: 15 home world: Wasn't born in any world. In other words. He was borned during escaping on a escape pod mainly travels with:(don't have to put this) weapons: Long but light sword fighting moves: Light slash, heavy slash, epic slash powers: Red Eye (Can see enemy's next moves although the person using it is weakend) Sandstorm (Miniature storm of sand) Sand Hand (Forms a big sand hand that covers a fist, effective when close-ranged without the sword) appearance: Orange hair, coat. He's never seen take off the coat main trait:(like a symbol but inside your character eg: kyle = knowlage) Power
Aesura
#13844950Saturday, September 05, 2009 9:36 AM GMT

(Err, I cahnge mine to blue eye then, since it taken)

of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right