of     1   

PurpleTerror
#139328158Saturday, July 05, 2014 5:25 PM GMT

How do I make it so that a disaster will end when everyone dies? I got the code for the disaster end Disaster ending when everyone dies code: for _,v in pairs(game.Players:GetChildren()) do -- everything in players if v.Character ~= nil then -- if the person exists v.Character:BreakJoints -- kills end end -- ends function And the actual disaster script: disasters = {"Baseplate"} -- Disaster names are case-sensitive and all disaster models must be in the lighting countdownTime = 17 -- The ammount of time to wait between each disaster. disasterTime = 40 -- The ammount of time that the disaster will be in the game before it is removed. countdownMessage = "The next disaster will occur in %s seconds." -- The message displayed between disasters. %s will be replaced with the number of seconds left. disasterMessage = "Disaster: %s" -- The message displayed when a disaster occurs. %s will be replaced with the disaster name. Set to nil if you do not want a message -- Unless you know what you are doing, please leave the below code alone. items = {} leaderboard = game.Workspace:findFirstChild("BTS Leaderboard") -- Used to work with my BTS leaderboard local w = game.Workspace:getChildren() for i=1,#w do if w[i].Name == "leaderboard" and w[i]:findFirstChild("running") ~= nil and w[i]:findFirstChild("points") ~= ni then leaderboard = w[i] end end for i=1,#disasters do local item = game.Lighting.Disasters:findFirstChild(disasters[i]) if item ~= nil then item.Parent = nil table.insert(items, item) else print("Error! ", disasters[i], " was not found!") end end function chooseDisaster() return items[math.random(#items)] end function EditGui(text) local p = game.Players:GetChildren() for i = 1, #p do if p[i].PlayerGui.GameStats.Main.GameShow ~= nil then p[i].PlayerGui.GameStats.Main.GameShow.Text = text end end end function sethint(text) local hint = game.Lighting:findFirstChild("hint") if (hint ~= nil) then EditGui(text) else print("Hint does not exist, creating...") h = Instance.new("Hint") h.Name = "hint" EditGui(text) h.Parent = game.Lighting end --print("Hint set to: ", text) end function removeHint() EditGui("") hint = game.Lighting:findFirstChild("hint") if (hint ~= nil) then hint:remove() end end function countdown(time) sethint(string.format(countdownMessage, tostring(time))) while (time > 0) do wait(1) time = time - 1 sethint(string.format(countdownMessage, tostring(time))) end removeHint() return true end while true do countdown(countdownTime) if leaderboard ~= nil and leaderboard:findFirstChild("running") and leaderboard:findFirstChild("points") then -- For use with my BTS leaderboard. leaderboard.points.Value = 20 leaderboard.running.Value = true end local m = chooseDisaster():clone() if disasterMessage ~= nil then local msg = Instance.new("Message") msg.Name = "DisasterMsg" EditGui(string.format(disasterMessage, m.Name)) msg.Parent = game.Lighting wait(4) msg.Parent = nil EditGui("") end m.Parent = game.Workspace m:makeJoints() wait(disasterTime) m:remove() if leaderboard ~= nil then -- For use with the bts leaderboard. leaderboard.running.Value = false end end I've been trying to figure it out but it keeps breaking! Help? Post.DLL has been successfully installed into this thread.
PurpleTerror
#139329748Saturday, July 05, 2014 5:42 PM GMT

Please help Post.DLL has been successfully installed into this thread.
badfitz99
#139330553Saturday, July 05, 2014 5:51 PM GMT

I insert a bool value into a players playergui and set to true when the match starts it checks if all players bool values = false then it ends match

of     1