of     1   

Baresi
#139418660Sunday, July 06, 2014 1:48 PM GMT

1. Ottawa- They aren't even trying to win in Pre-season, they are just trying things out and making you guys think they aren't good anymore. The added depth and activeness from the draft (Pippio, amano, cataids) are just making their chances even better. They are certainly making the finals with Death, Tiny, Squikers(GOD), Amano, Pippio, and Cataids. 2. Tampa Bay- This team is just a great team all around. They have the chemistry, the have the scoring from Hardys, the defense from Han, and the goalkeeping from XG. They have a great chance to go for their 2nd title in a row! 3. Hartford (aka Hartdoor)- This team is also great all around. It doesn't matter whose on for this team they are able to get it done. This is almost like a bigger version of Ottawa. The problem being BIGGER, they have to distribute playing time to keep players happy and that's not something you'd want to do if your starters are performing really well. They should probably trade some of that depth to get a stud, but who that stud might be is beyond me. T4. Orlando- Don't get me wrong, this team is great. Not great enough though to beat teams like Tampa, Ottawa, and Hartford. The chemistry isn't the greatest, as well as communication between the 2 owners. This team doesn't have the depth or activeness the 3 teams listed above have. I just don't see shock, zim, and sir all being there for EVERY game. Yes they have moldy as GK, but sadly you need to score goals to win games. T4. Washington- This team has great defending and goaltending in Mario, mop, and firecake. They do have bung, but he can't score all of the goals and isn't the most active of players either. Fire is most certainly a capable owner and probably has this crazy plan to take over the ISL by storm, so I won't give him any ideas on what to do. :) T4. Monterrey- We have a chance to make the playoffs, just as much as every other team in the league. We have a great goalkeeper in apple, and a good forward in marens, as well as depth. The one thing we don't have is activeness. I guess that ColumbusT curse carries over to any location, even as far south as Mexico. (No pun intended)
FIRECAKE
#139441352Sunday, July 06, 2014 6:54 PM GMT

yes its all in the plan af
Deathrange08
#139452895Sunday, July 06, 2014 8:42 PM GMT

squikers is not god he is jesus get it right "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Baresi
#139453220Sunday, July 06, 2014 8:45 PM GMT

what is jesus
Deathrange08
#139453327Sunday, July 06, 2014 8:46 PM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=340967 "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Baresi
#139454729Sunday, July 06, 2014 8:59 PM GMT

wrong. Jesus is banned
DeadMan253
#139457018Sunday, July 06, 2014 9:21 PM GMT

1. Ottawa- They aren't even trying to win in Pre-season, they are just trying things out and making you guys think they aren't good anymore. The added depth and activeness from the draft (Pippio, amano, cataids) are just making their chances even better. They are certainly making the finals with Death, Tiny, Squikers(GOD), Amano, Pippio, and Cataids. hi?
L3G1Tguy
#139463418Sunday, July 06, 2014 10:25 PM GMT

its fartford.

of     1