of     1   

Bensbrother
#139941996Friday, July 11, 2014 2:25 AM GMT

If the RHL is getting close to its end, which will happen in early September, and a better opportunity for being a new commissioner of a new league, I have discussed the idea of keeping the league. Right now, I am learning some code to be able to make a site by myself, and I will need funds to help run it. I don't know what league I wish to do, but I want Vezzie to help me out and own it with me. All of you will be more than welcome to join, but I don't think it will be a Roblox league if it's not a sim league. Anyways, all I am saying is that, since it does says it in that long document I typed, the RHL is not GUARANTEED gone, it's just very much likely to be. I've told people that I have about a 1% chance of returning. If I see something different that amazes me and excites me and makes me feel like a little kid in a candy shop, the RHL will most likely be done for, but I know the league's history, and if it's gone on the last day, it's probably gone for good (unless the league that I take over falls apart, then I will try and restart it, but it won't be as good). If you want to help Vez and I own a league and have any experience in site coding or game creation, then let me know. I want to make it like Hockey Dynasty, but maybe have like a baseball version of it. Cap has also talked about Trophy Hockey coming back and he wants to make it happen. ᗷᗩᔕᕮᗪℱ〇᙭ - "Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes."
BMLGUY
#139942167Friday, July 11, 2014 2:27 AM GMT

maybe me i'm planning on learning coding on the 20th and so on. "YOU CAN'T DO BAD CALLS, YOU,RE NOT ALLOWED" -Gh0stRecon49
sportsfan1414
#139942295Friday, July 11, 2014 2:28 AM GMT

Give tiny RHL
MarioKartAddict
#139943998Friday, July 11, 2014 2:46 AM GMT

I know a few languages, what are you planning on working in
HFCLeftRobloxKTHX
#139945330Friday, July 11, 2014 2:58 AM GMT

I would be willing to assist to some extent, dependant on my business. "IDC WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THIS AND NOT GETTING ME UNSUSPENDED CMON I HAVE ASSBURGERS!?" Mr. Recon responded.
HFCLeftRobloxKTHX
#139945516Friday, July 11, 2014 3:00 AM GMT

*busy-ness "IDC WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT THIS AND NOT GETTING ME UNSUSPENDED CMON I HAVE ASSBURGERS!?" Mr. Recon responded.
Mitchmole
#139946291Friday, July 11, 2014 3:08 AM GMT

I'm in, I have 750+ in my class, so I can get the word out if it is like hockey-dynasty. P21 is an exceptional coder, he would love to help.
Bensbrother
#139960384Friday, July 11, 2014 5:37 AM GMT

Sweet Mitch. I would love to help you guys help out. I don't want to copy Arch, but I really just want to own a league of the sort and see how it feels. We can redesign completely or do another sport, whatever. ᗷᗩᔕᕮᗪℱ〇᙭ - "Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes."
EastCoastXI
#139960472Friday, July 11, 2014 5:38 AM GMT

Why baseball /: it's always baseball.

of     1