of     1   

TheHarlequinsDemise
#140027293Friday, July 11, 2014 10:13 PM GMT

Josh Brilliante (god, that name is awesome) has been a consistent regular for A-League outfit, Newcastle Jets, and will be the Florence club's first signing for this transfer window with it being that Brilliante will shore up the gap left in midfield by departing veteran Massimo Ambrosini who's contract was not renewed. So with Adam Taggart off to Fulham and with Matthew Leckie and Tommy Oar both being closely monitored by Premier League clubs while Matt Ryan is being looked at by a host of clubs around Europe, I'd say this is going to be a good summer for the Socceroos. Now that more and more of our players are going to Europe to develop and play for teams like Fiorentina, I think it's fair to say that if they get consistent and regular game time along with injury free seasons, Australia are going to dominate the Asian Cup this summer (that's right perran. spin whatever you want but more and more clubs are signing australians and in leagues like serie a, they'll only get better and better) and with Trent Sainsbury, Tom Rogic and Rhys Williams all returning from injury, that's our defense and midfield all but set. Someone else I'd like to stick it to now is Disrekurd. You've been ripping on the A-League and the Australian National Team since the World Cup, saying how bad both are. Well they can't be that bad if clubs like Fiorentina want to sign players FROM THE JETS OF ALL TEAMS. and before you say yedlin is being linked with moves to big clubs too, what teams not run by americans have inquired about him? yeah thought so. #australiaforafcdomination

of     1