of     1   

purplediva8
#140238721Sunday, July 13, 2014 10:55 PM GMT

Hello fellow ROBLOXians. I'm Kait, and I'm here to share my word on a suggestion that should be added to ROBLOX. - No, it ain't the price floor removal (though I would like that), so don't go replying with hate about that. - If this suggestion is added, it would be in the 'Character' tab. So sometimes on ROBLOX, we want to find clothing rather quickly. Dress or characters for whatever occasion it may be (fashion shows, group practices, daily games). But sometimes, it takes awhile to do so because we can't find the specific clothing that we want to wear. So, I'm suggesting that ROBLOX adds a 'search bar'. This search bar would allow us to type in any keyword, and *BAM!*, the clothing item we may need pops up, right there. If it's quite difficult to put in a keyword, I suggest that you add a bar where you can type in the owner's/ group's name, just like in the Catalog. I am totally okay with this suggestion not being added but hey, a suggestion is just a suggestion. ~ Kait ~
purplediva8
#140238970Sunday, July 13, 2014 10:57 PM GMT

Oop, literally just saw another forum about this same exact topic. No, I am not in any way copying his idea, I didn't see it at first. :|

of     1