of     1   

slimeboy
#14119413Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:28 AM GMT

"The Secret... Only one knows... But soon... The world will notice..." "Wh-what are you talking about!?" "Shut up!!" "AHHH!!" "See what I mean? The Secret... MY Secret!" "Ugh... I... I don't understand... I thought... You loved me..." "Hahaha! Love? Love is nothing compaired to my power! "B-but..." "I SAID SHUT UP!!" "AAAHHH!!" The Secret, passed through bloodline. Few know about The Secret, for few have survived The Secret. A young man, who, on his seven-teenth birthday, will have been granted the power to use The Secret. This young man has had strange dreams as his seven-teenth birthday draws nearer. It started out as muffled voices, but every day, the voices became more sharp. And, the most strange part about these dreams is, one of the two voices sounds like him. The other is rather familiar to him, but he can't figure out who it might be. While these dreams bother him, this young man lives life normally, knowing that he is not normal. He went to school like a normal person, he drove like a normal person... But he knew there was something more to him... RULES: 1. Please, no changing the story. 2. Please, no Godmodding. 3. Please, don't be a noob. 4. Please, use proper grammar. 5. Please, don't spam. 6. Only I can be the boy mentioned in the story above. 7. Until I approve your character sheet [Via PM or Post], you can not role-play. 8. Enjoy the Role-Play. CHARACTER SHEET: Name: Gender: Age: Appearance: [Optional] Personality: [Optional] Bio: Extra Info: [Optional]
slimeboy
#14120586Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:45 AM GMT

Name: Chris Gender: Male Age: 16 Appearance: Tall, skinny, pale skin, yellow eyes, black hair, normally wearing a hoodie, a black under-shirt, and jeans. Personality: Kind, yet serious. Bio: The next one to be granted the power to use The Secret. Likes a girl named Solana that goes to the same school, and lives in the same neighborhood. When he is mad or sad, Chris speaks to no one, and dwells on his thoughts, thinking of who was the second voice in his dreams. Extra Info: Protects a certain necklace encased in Never-Melt ice, which is located down a deep hole in his backyard that goes down 30 feet, then leads to a small chamber. Usually, the hold is blocked with a large, heavy slab of stone.
slimeboy
#14121494Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:01 AM GMT

[Chris] I strode quietly across the sidewalk, slowly making my way to school. As usual, my thoughts were on that dream... The dream that repeated itself... Over... And over... And over again. I wasn't in any hurry to get to school. I always was late for class. I looked up as I heard a noise. Solana, the one girl I loved, was rushing to get to school. Her long, beautiful, golden hair waving in the- "Hey! Chris! Hurry up!!" Solana called. I stared blankly at her. She approached me, then looked me in the eyes. "I like your eyes!" She said gleefully. "Th-thank you." I said to her.
Sarah94
#14122028Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:11 AM GMT

Name: Sarah Williams Gender: Female Age:16 Appearance:Light kin,yet with a slight tan.Bleached blonde hair to her waist. A dark blue halter top and a black mini skirt with open toed high heels. Dark cherry red lipstick with lip gloss.Mascara and think black eyeliner. Personality:Funny,yet clumsy and second minded.She likes to get her way. Bio: Was born and raised in New York.She moved here at 15 on her own. Extra Info:She is a type of a shopaholic and will mooch of people for money. She has a golden necklace around her neck which she keeps to herself.
Sarah94
#14122116Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:13 AM GMT

I walked towards the school,holding my dark pink backpack on my left shoulder. I bit my lower lip,doing my history report as I walked down the road.I wrote with a dark blue pin,which made a scribbling sound as I wrote the sentences in cursive.
zacaris
#14122336Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:18 AM GMT

Name: Noah Rudo Gender: Male Age: 16 Appearance: Brown Hair, Short. Brown Eyes, Tan Skin, Medium Build. 6 Foot 2 Inches, and weighs 160 lbs. Personality: Intelligent, Understanding, Comedic Bio: Friends with Sola, because for some reason (Thank you, school), he was stuck with Home Economics. Extra Info: Has two dogs (Speedy, a Chihuahua, and Artie, a Terrier), and works part-time as a clerk.
eyrie991
#14122897Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:29 AM GMT

Name:Eyrie Gender:M Age:14 apperance:dark red t-shrit,shorts and running shoes Personality: the kind of person who zones out alot Bio:most of his day dreams become realty,but he can only do this for him and those he knows,but it does not not show him the whole thing,it is flawed,and blanks out parts of it part Extra Info:N/A
eyrie991
#14122958Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:31 AM GMT

eyrie:*zoned out walking to school**sees me eating peperoni pizza for dinner*but why am i eating it? *i think to myself*
SuperSparky
#14122990Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:32 AM GMT

[eyrie, read rule #7 please.]
eyrie991
#14123045Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:33 AM GMT

(...oops XD,okay,it seems,i need to like to read long posts. XD ,i`ll just go over the rules again)
AcidAce7719
#14123315Saturday, September 12, 2009 3:39 AM GMT

Name:Acid Gender: M Age: 16 Bio: a 16 year old who is very curious
slimeboy
#14132406Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:58 PM GMT

[G.ah! I.'m te.rribly so.rry f.or lea.ving yo.u al.l! Ev.eryone i.s ap.proved, t.he on.ly o.ne I.'m hav.ing tro.uble i.s decidin.g i.s Eyr.ie. S.o, Ey.rie, plea.se, tou.ch u.p o.n yo.ur gram.mar, a.nd y.ou w.ill b.e all.owe.d t.o Ro.le-P.lay. Th.ank y.ou f.or join.ing m.y Ro.le-Pl.ay, an.d read.ing t.he ru.les pr.operl.y! I ho.pe i.t t.ur.ns o.ut gre.at!] [Do.ts beca.use o.f P.ost-Pend.ing Mo.deration...]
AcidAce7719
#14132913Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:13 PM GMT

(i hate post moderations)
AcidAce7719
#14132946Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:13 PM GMT

(lol its gone)
slimeboy
#14133075Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:16 PM GMT

[Chris] Solana walked away, humming a nice tune. She was always happy. I didn't understand her happiness, though. Maybe she values life... "Hmph... What am I doing talking to myself..." I said under my breath. Solana turned and looked at me. "What, Chris?" She said to me, as if she were curious. "Nothing..." I said to her, then we continued walking, together. I had taught Solana the short-cut to school. The one short-cut that I knew if I didn't use, I would be spending my Saterday afternoon being held in a room at the school. Normally, I would miss classes, but I didn't want to ruin my reputation around Solana. As we walked over a small hill, the school became visible. I sped up, acting excited to get to school.
SuperSparky
#14145121Saturday, September 12, 2009 5:32 PM GMT

Name: Sarah Kite Gender: Female Age: 15 Appearance: Long blonde hair, blue eyes. Wears white shirt and blue jeans. Personality: Cheerful, calm Bio: Her father died when she was 2, so she can't even remember him. Her brother is terribly sick, so Sarah is a bit off now-a-days.

of     1