of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

PurringThunder
#141196892Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:53 PM GMT

-Plot- A long time ago on Vedox, the Alkan Kingdom turned on its citizens. About five thousand of them left. They formed the Andan Kingdom. This started great war on Vedox. The Andan Kingdom ,also known as the Alkan Resistance, had persuaded many people to join them, raising their population to 10,000 people. Still, the Alkan Kingdom had a population of 100,000 people. The war has been going on for 1,000 years now. The Alkan Kingdom is determined to win, but the Andan Kingdom will not give up. The Alkan Kingdom is currently on the offensive side, but the Andan Kingdom is still sticking together and fighting hard. The war seems to get worse every year. It started out okay, now Vedox is in its poorest, darkest time period. The richest parts of Vedox are now barely affording meals and shelter. Most people live in community homes or charities. The two kingdoms are mostly separated by water, connecting at a thin strip of land. Their navies help protect the kingdoms from invasion. -Classes- CIVILIAN: You're a poor civilian who owns a house. Be careful, though. The government might take your property at any given moment for warground. You can only defend, not attack. [Limit : Infinite] WARRIOR: You are out at the battlegrounds! You're part of either army, and must fight for your country. Of course, you didn't choose this life. It didn't choose you, either. The government decided to give it to you. Fight! Fight! Until your last breath! And make sure not to fall off that cliff ... It's a long way down to the ocean, and the battleground is only a mile wide.... [Limit : Infinite] ASSASSIN: You have been hired by your empire's king. Your mission? To kill the enemy's royalty! You must be sneaky, and infiltrating the enemy's grounds won't be easy, but if you fulfill the mission, you'll be the hero of your lands! But be careful. It is most likely that YOU will be killed first. [Limit is 3 per kingdom, at a time. Replacements may be made as time proceeds.] THIEF: You're a very poor civilian, in the worst parts of town. To stay alive, you must steal from others. You also must hide in the alleys. If you don't ... you'll be the next recruit! [Limit : Infinite] SEAMAN: You fight in the ships, and stuff. You'll probably die fast, so don't be surprised if you do. [Limit : Infinite] ROYALTY: You rule your kingdom. And yeah. Try not to die. [Limit : 2 Kings (1 for each kingdom), 2 Queens (1 for each kingdom), 6 Princesses (Scattered Count), 6 Princes (Scattered Count)] -Rules- 1. No overpowering EX. Hits enemy, kills in one blow. You have to give them a chance to react. 2. No one is invincible; Anybody can be killed. 3. Ignore trolls and the likes of them. 4. Have some variety in your characters. Not all of them should be the same class, and we all know how boring those 'perfect' characters are. 5. There are certain limits on how many of each class there can be at a time. Follow them. 6. You may have up to three characters at a time, but if you can't handle it, we'll kill one of them. Once a character dies, you can't bring them back, but you CAN replace them with a different character. Just ... don't make them a clone of your last one. 7. More admins and rules may be added later on. 8. PurringThunder is the ultimate admin. Obey her. ...Unless everyone agrees that she's being a total and complete idiot, and in that case, Purr should just hand over the baton to LNG. 9. Admins have the right to kill a character, especially if they're being annoying. We can also kick people out of the roleplay, as well as making up random events to keep you busy. 10. To show you read all these rules and crap, put somethingorwhatever in other -Admins- PurringThunder MrBriantacular LNG257 -CS- Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Class: Kingdom (Andan or Alkan): Weapon(s): Bio: Physical Appearance (include something to distinguish you by): Other: -Credit to sk8erkiller900 for starting it all- -Credit to me, Purr, for bringing out its potential and piecing it together with the others she collabed with- -Credit to all the people who collaborated, duh- =Credit to you, my friends, for joining the roleplay!= =the story-telling artistic cat of RP=
jcarsonw2
#141199821Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:21 PM GMT

(Bookmarked but is this a strategy RP? or a open world RP... What genre is this other than the time period/era it's set in?)
PurringThunder
#141200037Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:23 PM GMT

[@jcars It's pretty much open-world, I guess. The genre is dark fantasy.] ~Common Sense Isn't~
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#141200556Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

Not a fan of open world. Sorry.
jcarsonw2
#141200996Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

-CS- Name: Henry Briggs Age: 19 Gender: Male Personality: Aggressive, sinister, cunning. Generally cold to people without a distinct sense of morality. Class: Assassin Kingdom (Andan or Alkan): Alkan Weapon(s): A thin, long sword with a curved hilt and several short knives. Henry also carries around vials of poison, most are nonlethal however. Bio: Henry was the model, generic hoodrat and assassin, he grew up orphaned and alone on the streets and survived by sneaking around and stealing food. After being stolen from by other hoodlums Henry developed an unstable rage towards people who thieved from him. He slowly found and executed them one by one. Some would call Henry a vigilante, They'd be nothing short of wrong. He's awfully new to the assassin job and is much more comfortable with thieving. But hey, whatever gets food on the table. Physical Appearance (include something to distinguish you by): Henry is a dirty, tall brown haired man. He's awfully skinny from malnutrition and wears a dark brown cloak to conceal his face, especially while assassinating. He wears plain, brown worn leather shoes. He's fair skinned and naturally agile. Other: somethingorwhatever
PurringThunder
#141201323Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

[Henry Briggs, accepted.] ~Common Sense Isn't~
MechanicalDarkness
#141202239Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:44 PM GMT

Marked. How many characters am I allowed?
PurringThunder
#141202378Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:45 PM GMT

["How many characters am I allowed?" Refer to the rules.] ~Common Sense Isn't~
rose6666
#141204095Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:01 PM GMT

Name: Laila Altard Age: 36 Gender: Female Personality: Laila is incredibly cunning and intelligent. She will do anything to make sure her family and realm are safe, and will even kill to ensure that. She has a pure hatred for the Andan Kingdom and is a great tactician. Class: Queen Kingdom (Andan or Alkan): Alkan Weapon(s): All Laila has is a small bottle of poison and a jewel encrusted dagger. Bio: Born into royalty, Laila has always had an easy and rich life due to her heritage. Ever since she was young Laila yearned to be Queen, and constantly read on books about great past queens to further her knowledge. After the king and queen died, Laila inherited the throne due to her not having any brothers. She now rules with her husband, the king. Some say that she murdered the king and queen herself, but these are mainly rumours. Physical Appearance (include something to distinguish you by): Laila has gorgeous long blonde hair in curls and rosy cheeks. Her beauty is the distinguishing feature of her, and Laila is often described as "the most beautiful woman in Alkan". She has a thin figure with a superb posture. Other: Somethingorwhatever
MechanicalDarkness
#141206186Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:22 PM GMT

Sorry, I posted that before I read the rules. Name: Flint Gavin Age: 32 Gender: Male Personality: Brave, occasionally can be kind, Class: Warrior Kingdom (Andan or Alkan): Andan Weapon(s): A big Longsword and a spiked shield. Bio: He was born and sent to a military academy at a very young age by his parent to train to become a soldier. He performed in many attacks and never got seriously injured just once. When the war between the 2 kingdoms broke out he was determined to win it. Physical Appearance (include something to distinguish you by): He has blue eyes and brown messed up hair. S small cut down his left arm. Other:
TheOtakuPrincess
#141206655Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:27 PM GMT

Name: Kyaria "Taiya" Taiyisa Illisyn Age: 14 Gender: Female Personality: Taiya is a Naive young princess who is unaware of the war between kingdoms. She is gullible and will believe anything you tell her. Although naive, Taiya isn't very obedient. Class: Princess Kingdom: Alkan Weapon: None Bio: Taiya is the youngest princess (so far) of the Alkan kingdom, Coddled by everyone around her, Taiya grew naive and slightly helpless. Still unaware of what happens outside the castle/palace Taiya trusts anyone she meets. She is heavily protected by royal gaurds, though she never asked why. She takes a big interest in things like Tea and flowers. Due to lack of education she can't read and has some speech difficulties. Physical Appearance (include something to distinguish you by): Wavy blonde hair dangles down from her fragile face and her eyes are a glassy blue. As for her wardrobe she normally wears a strapless light blue gown that goes down to her ankles and a sapphire necklace. Other: somethingorwhatever
TheOtakuPrincess
#141206793Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:29 PM GMT

(Shoot I almost forgot Facial reference here http://imgu(.)r.com/ojfwuiJ )
jcarsonw2
#141207101Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:32 PM GMT

(Can we begin?)
TheOtakuPrincess
#141207425Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:35 PM GMT

(Wait it would be easier if my name was Altard.... Because you know RP)
Pruz
#141209104Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:52 PM GMT

(You're a girl?!)
PurringThunder
#141211265Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:13 PM GMT

[Laila Altard, accepted. EagerCharch, read the rules. Again. Kyaria "Taiya" Taiyisa Illisyn, accepted. Those of you accepted, you may begin whenever you'd like. Once all the slots of one class fill up, I'll be keeping track of the spots available in OoC talk.] ~Common Sense Isn't~
PurringThunder
#141211347Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:14 PM GMT

[Ah, my bad. Kyaria "Taiya" Taiyisa Altard.] ~Common Sense Isn't~
Shilvic14
#141211453Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:15 PM GMT

-CS- Name: Stroto Heim Age:27 Gender:male Personality: serious at some times Class: Thief Kingdom (Andan or Alkan):Alkan Weapon(s):2 daggers,small wand Bio: Orphaned by the Andan warriors and seeks revenge Physical Appearance (include something to distinguish you by): slick black hair,black mask,bronze chest-plate,chain mail pants Other: can speak to the dead
PurringThunder
#141211978Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:19 PM GMT

[Shilvic, read the rules and re-make your CS.] ~Common Sense Isn't~
jcarsonw2
#141213105Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:31 PM GMT

Henry Andan. The word alone brings back memories of the stories I've been told about them, ruthless traitorous killers to our people. I was told they are my enemy, I was hired to hunt and kill them. However, I respected them dearly- what other force could cause such chaos in the land that I was born and grew up in? I was looking around the city square, examining my surroundings. I was here for a while now, almost a week. Every day I run the same course through my head, a baker comes out, gives bread to a guard and delivers it to the captain, I know the time it happens and where the sun is exactly when it happens, every day. I was worried that soon they'd notice that the same hooded fellow was watching their routine daily. Surely though, if they didn't know already, they'd know who did it once I did go through with it. A low, menial execution job- it didn't pay very well, but it was pretty easy. I pondered the next step, how to pull it off.
sk8erkiller900
#141237550Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:46 AM GMT

What, I'm not admin?
PurringThunder
#141237709Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:47 AM GMT

[" I'm not admin?' I mean no offense, but you're quite inexperienced.] =The story-telling artistic cat of RP=
sk8erkiller900
#141237871Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:49 AM GMT

You're probably forgetting, I have worked with making good threads
Leodin
#141238411Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:55 AM GMT

Psst, Purring. Quick heads up before I slink away. This would actually be classified as Heroic Fantasy rather than Dark Fantasy. Kay, that's like, all I really have to say. *Swims back under an ice flow*
sk8erkiller900
#141238703Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:57 AM GMT

Also, you're admin on Vedoxian War

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right