of     1   

Bluedragon463
#141264338Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:15 AM GMT

For some reason my detailed morphs have recently started to teleport the player into the model that it usually clones onto the player(it started happening 2 days ago). However for some reason my less detailed morphs do not have the same problem.(the less detailed morphs use the same scripts as the detailed ones.) Heres the script it uses(this is the one for the torso but its practicly the same for limbs with the exception that instead of "Chest" it would be "Arm1" or something.) ---------------------------------------- function onTouched(hit) if hit.Parent:findFirstChild("Humanoid") ~= nil and hit.Parent:findFirstChild("Chest") == nil then local g = script.Parent.Parent.Chest:clone() g.Parent = hit.Parent local C = g:GetChildren() for i=1, #C do if C[i].className == "Part" then local W = Instance.new("Weld") W.Part0 = g.Middle W.Part1 = C[i] local CJ = CFrame.new(g.Middle.Position) local C0 = g.Middle.CFrame:inverse()*CJ local C1 = C[i].CFrame:inverse()*CJ W.C0 = C0 W.C1 = C1 W.Parent = g.Middle end local Y = Instance.new("Weld") Y.Part0 = hit.Parent.Torso Y.Part1 = g.Middle Y.C0 = CFrame.new(0, 0, 0) Y.Parent = Y.Part0 end local h = g:GetChildren() for i = 1, # h do if h[i].className == "Part" then h[i].Anchored = false h[i].CanCollide = false end end end end script.Parent.Touched:connect(onTouched) ------------- Hopefully someone can resolve this problem. D:

of     1