of     1   

KingHurrican3
#141369889Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:05 AM GMT

This is a talk show by myself and The Storm aka iaw35 And on this episode we ave Xponent as our special guest. KH:Ok welcome to Shady Storms, today of course we have myself and the great rapper The Storm. And today we have The Jarren Benton of ROBLOX. The guy I just did a joint album with. Xponent!!!!! How you doin man? Xponent:Great KH: That's what I like to hear. Ok so I hear you have an album coming. When is it dropping? Xponent: Around August 15th KH: What's it called? Xponent: Tears. KH: Alright Storm you got any questions? The Storm: Actually I do. King who is better between Xponent and I? I keep hearing the question. KH: I will not answer that. The Storm: Hold on I lost a tooth I'll be right back. KH: So Xponent a question we like to ask artist a lot. What's your stance on the Illuminati? Xponent: I think they're not real. How can they be a secret if we know about them? KH: Well what makes them secret is they have secret plans. We know they exist but don't where they are or what they're trying to do. Xponent: They are not a secret society if we know about them. KH: Fine. Alright it's time. The thing everybody wants to hear. peoples favorite part of this show. THE FREESTYLE! The Storm: DROP THE BEAT! Instrumental:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZKTU3LEoU Xponent: Uh, sitting next to 2 beast I got rhymes like these every week. mobbing with the crew. Squashed the beef with Storm though you knew. I'm sick like I got the flu. Name printed on my shoe. It's Xponent bring the daily news. I'm the sickest with the rhymes. Step to me I'll have you on the floor crying. Like I squeeze limes in your face. Put you in a b@g cause murd3r was the case. And now I'm buzzin I'm feeling like I'm being chased. Storm. West Coast. KH: Alright thank you Xponent for your time. We'll see you next time. *Xponent shakes both hands then throws up West Coast sign* The Storm: This is Natural Disasters and we approved this message.
iaw35
#141370492Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:19 AM GMT

why does it say storm at the end of his freestylr???
KingHurrican3
#141370795Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:26 AM GMT

That's what he said. remember?
iaw35
#141397377Thursday, July 24, 2014 4:47 PM GMT

I thought gold lived in Canada
GoldenKinq
#141415762Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:11 PM GMT

Washington.
Rocklee20l6
#141416143Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:15 PM GMT

I remember going to Washington for my first time! Montana was being a [B] and not shipping our cars to us :D We had to take a rental car which we had to pay for a six hour trip going there. On our way back, my mom ran over a skunk and because we were doing a two car convoy and she was ahead, it sprayed my dad's car which I was in. It was also winter there and there were millions of pebbles and slippery roads, so it scraped some paint off too. [F] YOU WASHINGTON :D
KingHurrican3
#141452568Friday, July 25, 2014 1:55 AM GMT

xD

of     1