of     1   

Macgyver2
#1419382Thursday, June 19, 2008 8:06 PM GMT

Chapter 1, the adventure starts! South Robloxia Roru 1935 (Mac walking in jungle with Universe,Lemurboy07,Gir and overmind) Mac, well this is the temple of the golden block. gir, i hope this place isnt trapped. Universe, i hope that too. (we walk inside temple cave) mac,wait. (everyone stops moving) stay outa the light. (mac puts hand into light and dead skeleton come out on spikes) Lemurboy, eek! overmind, i dont like this there might be more traps. mac, well thats why this place was made,to protect the temple. (we contenue going) gir, look its the golden brick! mac, guys wait here universe gimmy the torch. (universe gives torch and mac uses torch to push down tile) (arrow shoots and hits torch) mac,stay here guys (mac passes through tile and gets near golden brick) mac, wheres my bag of blocks..ah here it is, ill just replace the gold brick with the bag (mac switchs golden brick with bag of blocks) mac,phew (bag of sand goes down and temple starts collapseing) mac,omg To be contenued on part 2!
Macgyver2
#1435090Friday, June 20, 2008 9:51 PM GMT

Chapter 1 part 2, the escape!! mac:everyone get outa here!!! (everyone runs to entrance without activating traps) (mac starts running from stone table and arrows are shooting but miss mac) mac:phew now to just get outa here (hears rumbleing and boulder comes) omg! (mac runs to entrance then jumps and rolls out of temple) (guy aims gun at mac) mac:guys whats going on overmind:swordsaber.... lemurboy:who? (swordsaber comes up to mac) swordsaber:hand over the brick mac:what brick this? (mac pulls out rubber duck and squizes it twice) swordsaber:um not that (mac pulls out fake blue block) swordsaber:the golden brick plz? (mac pulls yellow puffle head) swordsaber:....(aims gun at mac) mac:alright...(gives swordsaber brick) (swordsaber shows golden brick and his tribesmen bow and pray him) (mac and pals run to seaplaneplane) mac:lemurboy get the plane started!! (lemurboy gets in plane and starts plane while mac and pals get on) gir and overmind:um why do we have to ride the wing? (mac looks in seat) mac:lemurboy theres a snake in the plane) lemurboy:thats just my pet lemur playing with a rubber snake Mac:i hate snakes!!!even the rubber ones!!! end of chapter 1
Macgyver2
#1443737Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:00 PM GMT

why dosnt anyone want to reply? just read this and say if you like it.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#1446364Saturday, June 21, 2008 5:10 PM GMT

i hate it its just a copy of indiana jones and the raiders of the lost arch

of     1