of     1   

Kipec
#142235486Friday, August 01, 2014 1:31 AM GMT

-I made this pretty quick, so please excuse and grammatical errors, thanks!- Kipec -Table of contents- Plot Arena Districts Rules C.S. PᄂӨƬ In penance for their uprising, each district shall offer up a male and a female between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public "reaping". These tributes shall be delivered to the custody of the Capitol. And then transferred to a public arena, where they will fight to the death until a lone victor remains. Henceforth and forevermore this pageant shall be known as The Hunger Games. ΛЯΣПΛ The Arena will consist of the cold, the winter, solely based of the arctic region this arena is one of the capitols largest arenas. It will contain one -Frozen- lake massive pine trees, and features the main animals found in the type of region, wolves, bears, etc. As the capitol will be modest for you it will leave you with one box of matches for each tribute, just so your all don't freeze to death in the beginning of the games. DIƧᄃƬЯIᄃƬƧ District 1 specializes in producing luxury items such as jewelry. Children living there take pride in representing District 1 in the Games, and are often among the group of tributes nicknamed "Careers", who illegally train for the Games from a young age. District 2 is in charge of stone cutting, fighting, weapon making, and peacekeeper training, this is another wealthy district where children are trained to win. District 3 specializes in the production of electronics. Most of its inhabitants work in factories and are very adept in skills such as engineering, which its tributes have used to their advantage in the Games. District 4 is a coastal district that specializes in fishing. It is another wealthy district in which children often train to become Career tributes District 5 specializes in electrical power, and is the main supply of power for the districts. District 6 specializes in transportation, serving as a hub for the transport network. District 7 specializes in lumber and paper. Apparently a large proportion of District 7's forest consists of pine. District 8 specializes in textiles (including at least one factory in which Peacekeeper uniforms are made). District 9 specializes in producing grain. (Sorry for little description on this, the book does not mention much about them) District 10 specializes in livestock. (Again, Sorry for little description on this, the book does not mention much about them) District 11 specializes in agriculture. It is located somewhere in the South and is very large. District 12 specializes in mining (mainly coal) and is the farthest from the capitol. They are at a disadvantage in the Hunger Games because they don't learn their district specialty until they are 18. RЦᄂΣƧ 1. Admins, and my word is law. k. 2. Only admins and I can accept Character sheets and determine winning fights 3. If an admin fights a player or another admin they must wait for me to decide who win 4. Your character must be original 5. I decide on your district based on your personality, and weaknesses. 6. Under other put: Mockingjay -How fighting works- If two players wish to fight one must post: [Fighting] [Weapon1] vs [Weapon2] For example lets say Bob and Jim are going to fight, Jim would post: [Fighting] [Sword] vs [Bow and arrow] after that I roll a dice three times and decide who wins the fight, if I get a number twice in a row than I will pick one person to be injured. -Sponsoring- People who die in the games, or people who were too late join must fill out a request to sponsor someone. Name: Item: Reason for sponsoring: Each sponsor has $100 to give out, if they player they sponsored injures someone the sponsor gets $50, if the sponsored player kills someone the sponsor gets $100, if the player they sponsored dies, they lose all their money. -Skill level- I will do a mock up test for each of you to determinate your skill level. Name: Gender: Age: District(Put You Decide): Personality: Appearance: Bio: Weakness(Minimum of 2): Weapon of choice: Survival skills (Maximum of 1): You may reserve a spot in the games, I am only accepting about 12-24 people depending on the amount of joiners.
PickachuGirl
#142235975Friday, August 01, 2014 1:37 AM GMT

marked also reserving district 7 female
PickachuGirl
#142236033Friday, August 01, 2014 1:37 AM GMT

wait wait you cant choose your district damn it joining anyways
Kipec
#142236116Friday, August 01, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

lol just make your personality completely obvious and you might get your favored district.
Kipec
#142237370Friday, August 01, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

I am gonna post it without fanceh text

of     1