of     1   

Sunsshines
#142977176Friday, August 08, 2014 12:18 PM GMT

I have gained an idea that would solve scamming all together, in the Catalog, perhaps, a section to sell groups and places at? This system works by the Creator putting it up for sale, in which case the Creator may not exile any members, to prevent trolling. A user comes along, goes to the Groups section in the Catalog, and buys the group. Now, this is the same thing for Places, so keep reading. Upon being bought, ROBLOX automatically transfers ownership of the group too the user who bought it. If the user does not have enough group space opened (If they aren't in the group, they are automatically forced to join upon buying it), then the deal is canceled and the user is told that he/she may not be in more then X groups at a time (Depending on BC type). The deal can always be re-done or re-activated as long as the group is still on the market. This applies to places too, only Places receive their own section and its, well, places instead of groups. Upon buying a place, the user receives the place in his/her places while the creator's copy is deleted (To prevent trolling). Support? Thanks. No Support? Explain why, since many get scammed by these two products alone, an official system for selling the products would solve the scamming issue finally, and the black market wouldn't be working behind ROBLOX's back either since right now RBX deletes caught scammers along with the product. Questions? Comments? Please leave them, I or another will reply.
Sunsshines
#142977230Friday, August 08, 2014 12:19 PM GMT

May I mention how once a place is on the market, it may not be modified?
Lecta
#142977371Friday, August 08, 2014 12:22 PM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80626040 "Reminder: Selling groups is not allowed, as indicated in the Rules for All Forums." gg
Castlemore
#142977374Friday, August 08, 2014 12:23 PM GMT

no support
Sunsshines
#142977470Friday, August 08, 2014 12:25 PM GMT

@Nice: gg, although, people do it anyway, and get scammed because of it, so why not just do something about the scamming? People learn, but with that, the scammers are becoming rich. If this is fixed, scammers can't become rich.
crowfighter
#142978181Friday, August 08, 2014 12:42 PM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80626040 "Reminder: Selling groups is not allowed, as indicated in the Rules for All Forums." gg [2] No support. That's why. ^
CodingLucas
#142978418Friday, August 08, 2014 12:48 PM GMT

The Main Rules say that it is prohibited selling groups. Why? Because there is a lot of scammers out there and noo official way of trading the groups. Many people is tricked into donating money to someone while the other dealer would simply not transfer the group. TL;DR: Main Rules forbid that because there is no official way and many people gets tricked. Support. We need a safer way to transfer group places/groups through ROBUX.
Zephyrical
#142978573Friday, August 08, 2014 12:52 PM GMT

"creator's copy is deleted" Impossible to make it work. I could just save my place to my computer and reupload it. Plus, I'd rather be able to sell 10 copies or something rather than 1. Plus, the game, once bought, should (somehow) not be able to be uncopylocked by the new owner. Maybe ROBLOX can figure out something there. I support the group selling idea, but not so much the place one.
Sunsshines
#142987539Friday, August 08, 2014 3:31 PM GMT

bump1
Sunsshines
#143004330Friday, August 08, 2014 7:17 PM GMT

bump2

of     1